The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 10-12-2022, 01:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 2
Link7888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rom22 View Post
Ohh.. Can double fly not...
yes, but I nv took up the offer to double.
Old 10-12-2022, 02:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 951 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
And not to forget Ruby’s good friend who stayed with her for a while and the legendary Princess. I did not visit her back then but I know she’s quite popular with her perfect figure back then. She’s definitely more well endowed than Ruby. I bought food for the both of them before so I saw her, but did not visit her given my attention all on Ruby.
Princess NCB but she is still working the same/similar line back home... missed her XMM vibes. She used to call me 大叔 or 管家 ...

TMT
Old 10-12-2022, 02:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 599 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Oh I don’t… I have two of her Wechat accounts but I believe both are her working ones. Thought I was a regular enough but end up I think I’m just one of the passer bys. Sad but also happy to know that she is doing well in her life really wish her all the best given her drama here she’s a nice girl I will always have fond memories of.
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanspooky View Post
I was with Princess instead of Ruby that time...
Hahaha not worthy to be in ur signature?
Old 10-12-2022, 03:31 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
pingpongmaster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, looking for MLs on the older side, first timer here so not in database. Any reccos from fellow bros? TIA
Old 10-12-2022, 07:21 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 254 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42162 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kangkongkeng View Post
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/dora-massage/

FR on Dora

Location is pretty nice. Quite a nice condo.

Looks: 9/10. Definitely a looker, and figure is actually super good. However I personally think some of her dress is really not flattering to her good figure. Figure is nice and tight. shapely bum, boobs round and nice and very very little tummy fat.

Massage: 7.5/10. Very good effort despite with no real background in this. She was a dancer/dance teacher previously and actually learnt massage before coming over.

Sensual: 10/10. Very very sensual. I think being a dancer really helps to bring up the notch. Various poses when doing hj is actually seductive and good. SN with 4G roaming pretty much. Special skill is that if you built up a rapport. she will start showing you her dance videos or in real life.. hehehe

RTM: Yes, went several times already.
This gal I found her a bit short, a bit plump. However, her boobs are great. But still Lin Lin boobs are better.

Her face not consider chio but look cute. Of course cannot match Kiki lah.

Massage skill is not bad (but cannot match Man Man), especially dealing with my big head (for my small head she also did a great job, jerked me off shiokly).

Ended the session with a head massage. Wow, damn shiok, you guys must at least reserve 10 minute for it during your visit. Die die must try.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母

Last edited by ladyassasinato; 10-12-2022 at 10:19 AM.
Old 10-12-2022, 08:18 AM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 420 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18520 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hahaha not worthy to be in ur signature?
Lol its not, not worthy...i totally forgotten! too many chiobus during that era haha

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old 10-12-2022, 08:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 3
Newbee123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNewbee123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Is there any good ML who will accept first timers? What is the usual mode of communication?
Old 10-12-2022, 09:04 AM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbee123 View Post
Is there any good ML who will accept first timers? What is the usual mode of communication?
You need to check yourself...it differs for each ml. If there is no response, move on to the next till you get a response and upon visiting, ask them to include you in the database for easier booking

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

Last edited by coolmanspooky; 10-12-2022 at 09:16 AM.
Old 10-12-2022, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 3
Newbee123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNewbee123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanspooky View Post
You need to check yourself...it differs for each ml. If there is no response, move on to the next till you get a response and upon visiting, ask them to include you in the database for easier booking
Thanks. What is the usual mode of.communication? Sms, whatsapp, line etc?
Old 10-12-2022, 09:42 AM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbee123 View Post
Thanks. What is the usual mode of.communication? Sms, whatsapp, line etc?
Read properly in my previous post...it differs for each ml

HALL OF FAME

Old 10-12-2022, 10:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 528 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rom22 View Post
Yo.. Anyone knows who's Dora's roommate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Link7888 View Post
Love, Xiao Ai

Got 2 roommates meh?
Can go trisome...
Old 10-12-2022, 10:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 16
audio1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraudio1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraudio1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraudio1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
Got 2 roommates meh?
Can go trisome...
Love=XiaoAi
Old 10-12-2022, 10:44 AM
Samster

Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by audio1 View Post
Love=XiaoAi
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/massage-xiao-ai/

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/love-massage/
Old 10-12-2022, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 2
GeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Link7888 View Post
Agree with Kopiosteve... for first visit. Very good gfe, service etc.

Second attempt to book, she sent me a picture of her upsell package webpage and asked me to call her when reach. I told her I going for massage only, then radio silence. Next day all msg radio silence, including till appt time (and beyond). Needless to say, dropped like a hot potato.
Whats her upsell prices
Old 10-12-2022, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamwr View Post
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/w-massage/

Look: 8.8/10 Consider quite pretty. Won’t reject
Boobs: C/D Fake and Hard. But nice shaped
Massage: 4/10 She tried her best
Cleanliness: 6-7/10 She stay alone will mop the toilet. When you are ard. But for show only. The toilet mop is so dirty and wet and she keep mopping the same area.
HJ: 8/10
GFE: 9/10 She is good at this
Damage: 2B 2R

RTM: Prefer a cleaner environment.

Bro,
Buy her a new mop during your next visit ...maybe you will get special reward/service from her
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1