The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 05-08-2012, 02:12 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -41 / Power: 0
rabbits is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Wildest HC I've tried. but is it too expensive?

Recently i was around town area on a business meeting. I parked my car along side the road and went for a meeting lasting 2hours.

When i was done, went back to my car which was parked right in front of a hc initially was wondering if i should go for a massage but thought better not to save some money. I got into my car and was about to drive off when i saw this petite fair chinese lady came out from the shop to pick up sonething and turned back in.

She was wearing a white spagehetti top with denim shorts. Super sexy as i can see her nipples sticking out through her white top. Immediately i wanted to bonk her! !

I put two more coupons to extend parking of my car and went in. She was sitting right at the front desk.. Took a closer look and she looks like in her 30s but look so cute and long hair like those chicks you see at polytechincs or unis walking around.

I was thinking she is just the recept and told her i want 45mins massage. She told me to take 1 hour and she will massage me. As she stood up, i can see her tiny brown nipples through the lace on the top of her shirt. Wah! sibei cannot take it! i straight away agreed..

Got into the cubicle, layout quite simple but cosy and she started to massage me.. Climb on my back and moved up and down. She ask me if its nice and i say cannot feel anything cause she so petite and so light. She then sat on my butt and grind her pussy on it and ask if this is nice.. I laughed and didnt reply

Later while massaging my hand i accidentally swing and touched her legs.. She ask me if i like her legs, i was quite shy to answer as i not a frequent visitor of such place.. She then took my hand and put at her pussy and rub and says that it feels nice for her.. Then ask me to turn around cause want to see me.

She say that i am clean waxed and ask me if i shave or wax. I tokd her wax cause i dont like to shave. She told me she got bikini wax too and stood on the bed took out her shorts and out her pussy damn near my face to ask me to see. She was wearing a lace white thong and smell damn good. I straight away had a hard on.. She ask me if want to see her breast and i say ok.. She took her top off to reveal those tits and nipples i have been fantasizing about from the beginning.. She is naked and just wearing a thong. I wanted to fuck her so badly.

She whisper in my ear ask if i want to play bigger, 200 everything off or 250 everythi.g off plus bj. I took 250 option and she went out to take condom in. She ask me if i trued 2 girls at one go and i said no. She says for 350 have two girls pleasure me plus bj cim and cob.

I told her ok and she went out to ask her collegea in. Her colleague was wearing a tight black dress.. Straight away she strip to her black thong while my original massuse strip naked. She told me cannot touch their pussy. So i had fun grabbing 4 tits whie one gave me a bj and the other lick my nipples and ears. It was heavenly feeling man.

When i was about to cum she took off my condom and cim..she then went to clean up with her colleague and came back alone and telk me to cum on her breast one more time. I told her i dont want and she gave a 15mins jg instead. Then i got dressed and left.

It is the wildest experience i had but is it too expensive paying 350 dollars plus the entrance fee 50? total 400 for such servi e is it worth it ir can i get.more at other place?

Can any bros please advice? also i hope to share contact for better wilder experience at hopefully better price!
Old 05-08-2012, 07:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 15
Olduncle is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOlduncle is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOlduncle is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOlduncle is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Wildest HC I've tried. but is it too expensive?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbits View Post
It is the wildest experience i had but is it too expensive paying 350 dollars plus the entrance fee 50? total 400 for such servi e is it worth it ir can i get.more at other place?

!
wow !! the spore economy must be doing very well !!! bros willing to pay much for a double bonk !!! lucky uncle got a few lobang left ..........
Old 05-08-2012, 09:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2066 / Power: 14
theDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond repute

Is ur name robert?
Old 05-08-2012, 09:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 13
uxorious deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDarkness View Post
Is ur name robert?
He is Generous.
Old 05-08-2012, 10:27 AM
Samster (M)

I do feel like Robert after that.. But that lady is super hot and damn good at teasing. She actually offered even more for $500 but i think my pocket almost cannot take it liaotoo ex already.

Im new to this hc thing but this experience really super shiok. Got me on a mission to travel the land and explore all the best! Hopefully with some guidance so i wont become robert again
Old 05-08-2012, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1520 / Power: 14
cataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant future

hello, roberto carrot!
Old 05-08-2012, 12:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 13
jett is a glorious beacon of lightjett is a glorious beacon of lightjett is a glorious beacon of lightjett is a glorious beacon of lightjett is a glorious beacon of light

Aiyo pls la he is not Robert. He is "cai tao"

Bro u really spoil market leh. All
Bro put down their market price in this forum Liao. No excuses for u to Dunn know
Old 05-08-2012, 01:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 14
Robert68 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRobert68 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

wow, $400 for both???

maybe u should u FL 2 to take a look. 2 gal plus room not even $200. they allow u to go all the way.

haiz, why like that???
Old 05-08-2012, 01:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 983 / Power: 13
shiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to behold

Sounds more like massage joint le. Don't sound like hc.

Surf the bluewave
Enter the Zon
Romance in Pariss
Old 05-08-2012, 02:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 13
merrygoround is one of the Best!merrygoround is one of the Best!merrygoround is one of the Best!

too expensive. dont spoil the market leh
Old 05-08-2012, 03:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
ahjun4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Its fking ex dude... Ur nick suit u.. Rabbit like carrot.. Hah
Old 05-08-2012, 03:38 PM
Samster (M)

Sorry bros if i spoiled market.. But i an really new to this.. Thats why asking for advice..

Nvm better to be silly once then fool for the rest of my life.

Bros please guide me to enlightenment cause i really new to this.. And i think its a massage palour not HC. Ps ps
Old 05-08-2012, 05:04 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert68 View Post
wow, $400 for both???

maybe u should u FL 2 to take a look. 2 gal plus room not even $200. they allow u to go all the way.

haiz, why like that???

Hahaha Robert68 is the wise one.. I am the real robert lol. I think i will look into that. Thanks for advice bro!
Old 05-08-2012, 05:09 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
rrtomcat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can share contacts?
Old 05-08-2012, 06:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
hougang84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

$400!! can have 2 gal (double fly) so waste $$.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1