The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 02-10-2018, 10:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2001 / Power: 19
bigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My wife Miyuki

If I am richer than those so called your Business Contacts, I would have flown over to Japan right now and give you my cash so that Miyuki can enjoy my love for a week instead of being brutally raped by your Business Contacts. I am sure she will enjoy intercourse with me more than your business contacts.

This could be the reason why most FLs or MLs reject the r*** of your Business Contacts.

I am no r***** but do heed the advice given by the fellow bros.
They love Miyuki as much as you and I do.
We want her to age beautifully and happily, be it rich or poor, or even if you don't post anymore.
Old 02-10-2018, 01:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2487 / Power: 13
jackln has a reputation beyond reputejackln has a reputation beyond reputejackln has a reputation beyond reputejackln has a reputation beyond reputejackln has a reputation beyond reputejackln has a reputation beyond reputejackln has a reputation beyond reputejackln has a reputation beyond reputejackln has a reputation beyond reputejackln has a reputation beyond reputejackln has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigloser0 View Post
If I am richer than those so called your Business Contacts, I would have flown over to Japan right now and give you my cash so that Miyuki can enjoy my love for a week instead of being brutally raped by your Business Contacts. I am sure she will enjoy intercourse with me more than your business contacts.

This could be the reason why most FLs or MLs reject the r*** of your Business Contacts.

I am no r***** but do heed the advice given by the fellow bros.
They love Miyuki as much as you and I do.
We want her to age beautifully and happily, be it rich or poor, or even if you don't post anymore.
Totally agree with u bro.....
Old 02-10-2018, 01:36 PM
Samster

jackln has a reputation beyond reputejackln has a reputation beyond reputejackln has a reputation beyond reputejackln has a reputation beyond reputejackln has a reputation beyond reputejackln has a reputation beyond reputejackln has a reputation beyond reputejackln has a reputation beyond reputejackln has a reputation beyond reputejackln has a reputation beyond reputejackln has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by USman28 View Post
Some of you with access might have seen already... this is for free members and many of you sent me how to deal with Indian business people... Thank you!

Please have my wife in bath at your own room for pleasure..

Thank you for such a fine share with us. Appreciate it very much.

Please heed our advises and not let your beautiful wife get mutilated unnecessarily, just find an excuse or reason to cancel it until you have received something concrete from them. As if one is not enough and he is inviting his cousin... Seems really cheapskate...

Anyway, that's your wife. U decide how u wanna let her suffer in their hands. But still, I suggest u read up more about India and the men's culture and it's not too late to pull the handbrakes. Sometimes, letting down one's ego and break averbal promise can save a life....
Old 02-10-2018, 07:42 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 18
USman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant future

After reading some comments I am now a bit worry... Miyuki is very soft and can not say no easily... I am not sure what Indian guys will do to my wife now....

They seems normal wealthy guys so I did not think such bad thing to happen. Yet after all My wife is a very weak women and easily ordered to be silent if two men grab her to force sex....
Old 02-10-2018, 07:43 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

USman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant future

Miyuki teaching our kids at home when my son was still small....

Old 02-10-2018, 09:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18396 / Power: 26
lookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond repute

Good,sharing! Such open minded couple!
Old 03-10-2018, 06:13 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Our memory with boss in our life... Boss was always home especially after Miyuki had first baby and breast feeding for first time.

Boss sat close to her watching her feeding baby... Miyuki left room at begining yet after he fucked her at his cabin, she was told by him to breastfeed next to hm. I did see him taking photo all the time sneaking like this one.

I could not say NO to him after all he saved my job.

Old 03-10-2018, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
After reading some comments I am now a bit worry... Miyuki is very soft and can not say no easily... I am not sure what Indian guys will do to my wife now....

They seems normal wealthy guys so I did not think such bad thing to happen. Yet after all My wife is a very weak women and easily ordered to be silent if two men grab her to force sex....
It's not how wealthy they are, It's their culture that matters...

Not too late to withdraw.

Act wisely bro...
Old 03-10-2018, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 6
Pusspuss is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPusspuss is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Indians hv bad reputations everywhere, but ofc there are good ones too.
I will be very careful dealing w them. VERY VERY CAREFUL.
Old 03-10-2018, 08:38 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

I called the Indian potential customer to see if I can postphone....

It made him pretty upset and now he telling me he will give me more business starting from end of the year. But he insist to bring his friends with him. Now three guys with him. Total 4 Indian guys are for Miyuki.

He told me he shared Miyuki's photo and all three beg him to take them with him to meet Miyuki. Each one of them are pretty wealthy guys.

Now I am no other way.. but I am totally scared to let 4 guys to play with my wife alone....
Old 03-10-2018, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
I called the Indian potential customer to see if I can postphone....

It made him pretty upset and now he telling me he will give me more business starting from end of the year. But he insist to bring his friends with him. Now three guys with him. Total 4 Indian guys are for Miyuki.

He told me he shared Miyuki's photo and all three beg him to take them with him to meet Miyuki. Each one of them are pretty wealthy guys.

Now I am no other way.. but I am totally scared to let 4 guys to play with my wife alone....
I really hope you are joking.....
Old 04-10-2018, 04:00 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
I really hope you are joking.....
Wish I was...

At least the schedule was changed to Next month in order for all three to come together on same flight. Indian guy asked if they can have Mituki in same room and I stay in a separate room connected by door.
Old 04-10-2018, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 11
Lazyp is a splendid one to beholdLazyp is a splendid one to beholdLazyp is a splendid one to beholdLazyp is a splendid one to beholdLazyp is a splendid one to beholdLazyp is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Wish I was...

At least the schedule was changed to Next month in order for all three to come together on same flight. Indian guy asked if they can have Mituki in same room and I stay in a separate room connected by door.
Bro, if you really care about your wife, you should cancel this, no matter how that impacts your job. I have been reading and enjoying your thread but what you have arranged this time will likely cause irreparable damage. Don’t be silly. Cancel the arrangement.
Old 04-10-2018, 11:08 AM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 51
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wish I was...

Be safe not be sorry. Miyuki is a good and caring wife, dun hurt her in any way.
Wishing both you and Miyuki in good health.

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Small dick never mind, small mind have no dick.
Old 04-10-2018, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Wish I was...

I am glad that I had voiced out openly about this and really happy that many bros supported me on my view and not brand me as being 'kaypo'...

It is still not too late to cancel this and prevent your wife's pussy from being torn apart by the whole group...

I totally agree with Lazyp, not worth it no matter how it impacts your job. I am sure ur boss will not blame u since he is also in love with Miyuki and he will disagree also if he is really care about her.

The fact is that your client supposed to do this alone then he started roping in his cousins and started boasting to his friends and now it is going to be a gang bang with 04 Indians. Please understand that they are from India, not Local Indians, or should I put it in another way, China Chinese and Singaporean Chinese also have a difference in culture. No offence to anyone, I am just stating the culture difference, and of cos like what Pusspuss said, there also good ones but from what I see, your friend took advantage of ur hospitality and took u for granted by inviting his friends also before asking for ur permission is really disrespectful. That is after all ur wife and he just decided without asking u.

This action of his already tell u what kind of a person he is, no integrity, no ethics and not trustworthy at all. All fellow bros and sis who is advising u now is trying to prevent a tragedy from happening. If you still have doubts, go read up on the internet news and statistics on the no. of rape cases in India and the cases of abused women in India. This should accurately tell u how majority of men in India treat their women.

I am sure in their mind now they are planning how to try out all the SM, Bukakke, Bondage, toys...etc and act out all the AV fantasy scenes on ur Japanese wife just like the JAV gang bang...

Honestly, I will do it also when thinking in his shoes since she is an authentic Japanese milf and some sucker just offered his wife to be used like that, It's an opportunity not to be missed.

Honestly, I can understand it if a couple go swinging, exchange partners or even sharing with a bestie but what I cannot and will never understand is why do u wanna prostitute ur wife and be tarnished like that?

Sorry if I talked too much, I just cannot accept this kind of arrangement....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1