The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-03-2021, 09:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 674 / Power: 4
winningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to behold
Re: A Hotel Receptionist

Just when I was engrossed in carrying Alice and walking around the rooms, a room door opened when we passed by and 2 old uncles stepped out. Initially they didnt know the lady I carried over my shoulder is Alice. Only when I walked another round to pass by them then they realised it was Alice over my shoulder. They called out to her and she was shocked to see them. She called them Uncle, and asked them are they checking out. They said yes and Alice ordered me to put her down. Yes ordered! So of course im not happy.

And I did not put her down.Instead,I carried her and walked together with the uncles to the reception. Then the 2 uncles teased her, saying "wa Alice,so enjoy ahhh" Alice never speak and again her face was red and demanded me to put her down. I told the Uncles ya lo Alice enjoy being carried like this, but she quickly said no she doesnt enjoy, its me who bully her(他欺负我). I told the Uncles its not true, and pinched her ass in front of them,making them laugh. Then i started spanking her ass and they also laughed, they asked me to spank harder. I did a few times then started to caress her ass, which led to them saying"Wa mo kar chng ah,song bo"(wow caress her ass,shiok anot) in hokkien. Alice was too embarrassed to speak and the Uncles just left the key card on the table and left. Before leaving, they told me to Enjoy.
Old 21-03-2021, 12:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

Why are there 2 old uncles in the same room ??
Old 21-03-2021, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 332 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3904 / Power: 5
H2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmannow View Post
Maybe having fun tgt? Aka gay lol.😁😁
Old 21-03-2021, 04:56 PM
Samster

winningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Haha according to Alice, they always book a room to drink.
Old 21-03-2021, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 9
HairyPorter1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Playing joystick?
Old 21-03-2021, 06:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
TCSCorp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS, camping for more
Old 21-03-2021, 09:10 PM
Samster

After the uncles left, I put Alice down and put my hands on her shoulder and told her "你很不乖哦"(you are not obedient oh).She asked me why, I said she flirted with the uncles. She said she didnt, they are her regular guests thats why she talked with them. I told her Im not happy again,butvshe said she was also not happy because I shamed her in front of the uncles. I said no, the uncles felt happy for her. I didnt want to waste time talking, so i carried her upwards ,with my both hands firmly on her ass, I walked towards my room.
Reached my room,went inside and threw her onto the bed.I pounced onto her and started kissing her from her forehead to her cheek and then her neck. Alice slowly begin to moan slowly and she wanted to kiss me back.I avoided her kiss and slowly kissed down to her uniform and sucked her boobs from her uniform.I could only sucked until her bra. Then I moved down to her pants,unbutton it and unzipped it, before pulling down to her thighs. Then I pulled her panty down, and the bushy hair appeared right in front of me. I pulled out the gillete shaver from my pocket and began to shave her bushy hair.Alice questioned me why i did that, i told her i dont like see so hairy. She tried to stop me but i reminded her she promised to listen to my orders. And she lifted her head to see me slowly shaved off her cb hair. Alice really has a lot of hair, After I shaved her front botak, I moved further downwards to shave the hair surrounding her cb. And Finally,i had a good view of her cb,I purposely touched a bit here and there, making her shiver a bit.I stood up and pulled off her pants and panty off her thighs and threw it on the floor.

I lifted Alice's legs up and wide open and pushed them towards her, so that I can now have the full view of her cb, she yelled out in pain as she said its very sore, i ignored her and continued to stare at her hairy cb.She tried to cover with her hands but I brushed them off. Then I begain to shave off the remaining hair around her cb until she became a white tiger.
Old 22-03-2021, 01:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 7
BoSongSnr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Got shave her hairy armpits too?
Old 22-03-2021, 01:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoSongSnr View Post
Got shave her hairy armpits too?
yes bro, later part..haha
Old 22-03-2021, 01:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 6
kare is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkare is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by winningdreamer View Post
yes bro, later part..haha
Hahaha you become her "hair" dresser
Old 22-03-2021, 02:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kare View Post
Hahaha you become her "hair" dresser
haha yeah shave all the unsightly hair
Old 22-03-2021, 03:57 AM
Samster

The bed is filled with all her hair and I grabbed some and threw at her, asking her to see how long her hair was. She brushed my hand off and said hair so dirty, why throw at her? I picked up 1 strand and showed her how long it was, she just replied "En Na". I ordered her to flip to lie down on her tummy, she looked amused, but still listened and flipped over. I showed her how to protrude her ass up and she followed. I opened up her asscrack and started to shave off her asshole hair carefully. I must say, Alice is very sensitive to touch,whenever I touched her private areas like cb or ass, she will shiver and get wet. So after shaving off her asshole hair, I finally see her asshole clearly, with the hole cracked a little and her hole is very very black, unlike her cb , which is not as black. After finishing all the shaving, I got her up from the bed and I made her stand in front of the mirror at the washing basin. This hotel a bit strange, the washing basin is outside the washroom, near the bed. I hugged her from behind and looked at her in the mirror. She looked into the nirror as well and asked me why i looked at her like that. Then I began to sweet talk her by telling her, actually she looked quite pretty, she so happy and kept asking me "Si Meh"?(is it). I turned her over to face me, looked at her bare skin near her cb, and said "Yes". Then seeing she song song already, I kissed her on her lips and we frenched...
Old 22-03-2021, 03:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
toryana deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Edging closer to fucking her...
Old 22-03-2021, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

I need to have a shaver in my pocket too.. can come in handy
Old 22-03-2021, 07:31 PM
Samster

Alice automatically unbutton my pants and underwear and I ordered her to lick my cock and suck it(亲亲). She k siao and said我不会啊(I dont know how). I told her just put my mouth into her mouth just like eating banana. Then she gave excuse that it is disgusting, i reminded her of her promise to me. She then said its very dirty as I havent showered. I teased her that then its delicious since its 原汁原味(original taste).She knew she could not bargain anymore so she dropped to her knees and started to caress my cock till its rock hard. She looked up to me and giggled and said"好长"(so long), I then told her to slowly 品尝(savour). She shook her head and said 不要(dont want), but slowly but surely stuffed my cock inside her mouth...Woman!说一套做一套(say one thing yet do anything)!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1