The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 16-08-2009, 07:06 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
tamiya is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
How to wash up

Hiya guys was wondering if any of you can enlighten me how you guys wash up after a banging? I mean the room is so small and there is only a basin unlike the HC/GL where there is a bathroom attach to the room here as in PT there is only a basin in the room. My friend did brough me to PT around 10years back and thou some of the WL are nice looking I just did not have the mood as the rooms were small and the wash up area is disgusting and from what I heard after washing up you use toilet paper to wipe dry. Not sure if its still that standard or have they improved?
Old 16-08-2009, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1559 / Power: 17
RumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant future
Re: How to wash up

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiya View Post
Hiya guys was wondering if any of you can enlighten me how you guys wash up after a banging? I mean the room is so small and there is only a basin unlike the HC/GL where there is a bathroom attach to the room here as in PT there is only a basin in the room. My friend did brough me to PT around 10years back and thou some of the WL are nice looking I just did not have the mood as the rooms were small and the wash up area is disgusting and from what I heard after washing up you use toilet paper to wipe dry. Not sure if its still that standard or have they improved?
Standard procedure:

After you enter the room of the girl of your choice, both of you undress. You are directed to sit on the low basin where the girl will wash your dick and, maybe, asshole. During this time, she will inspect your dick for any physical signs of STDs. She will also wash your chest/nipple area where she will later lick it. After washing she may use a towel to wipe you dry (this towel may have already been used on the bro before you) or she may give you kitchen paper towels, not toilet paper. Different girls, different standards.

After sex, she will wash you again in the same procedure.

If you still find this disgusting than Petain is not for you. Go to Geylang where most of the houses have attached showers in each of the girls room.
Old 17-08-2009, 07:55 PM
Samster (M)

Yup thats what I am doing atm going to Geylang. Its just me wondering how fellow bros clean up after doing it with a small basin. Thanks for explain it to me. I think I will stick to Geylang just that I miss some of the girls there that have moved to PT.
Old 18-08-2009, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 16
ActAct is one of the Best!ActAct is one of the Best!ActAct is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumpRanger View Post
Standard procedure:

After you enter the room of the girl of your choice, both of you undress. You are directed to sit on the low basin where the girl will wash your dick and, maybe, asshole. During this time, she will inspect your dick for any physical signs of STDs. She will also wash your chest/nipple area where she will later lick it. After washing she may use a towel to wipe you dry (this towel may have already been used on the bro before you) or she may give you kitchen paper towels, not toilet paper. Different girls, different standards.

After sex, she will wash you again in the same procedure.

If you still find this disgusting than Petain is not for you. Go to Geylang where most of the houses have attached showers in each of the girls room.
Thanks for explaining but you did not describe how the girls wash themselves after each sexxion ? Do they ?

I am not into collecting points, I only want to have “yee fatt fatt”, do not up me if my points is more than 288.

Bros who wants points, pls PM me. No need to up me back unless i am below 288

Thank you
Old 18-08-2009, 08:04 PM
Samster (M)

Yah that too heard from a friend that goes there often that they don't but he could be just joking with me.
Old 18-08-2009, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1559 / Power: 17
RumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ActAct View Post
Thanks for explaining but you did not describe how the girls wash themselves after each sexxion ? Do they ?
Yes, the girls do wash up but only after sex. When next customer come in no need to wash up again until sex is over.
Old 22-08-2009, 11:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Zam Zam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

U want the gal to use the towel to clean for u?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1