The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 12-08-2016, 05:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
bluesky12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jakarta Info

I hear you bros.

Last edited by bluesky12; 16-08-2016 at 11:24 AM.
Old 12-08-2016, 05:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
mahlerkay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesky12 View Post
I hear you bros. That was a wake up call loud and clear: get over this little drama while it' still nice and romantic or continue to be manipulated by these gold diggers and end up broken-heart / wallet. It's quite funny to think that we as men are using money to get the girls' time and expecting them not to work for money.

How was your ending though? Hearing real life experience would be interesting...
As long as you don't end up buying her buffalo a car and a farm, I'm sure your wallet can take the damage....

PM me with your details if you're interested in the rest of my story.... I've PM you before on this topic
Old 12-08-2016, 08:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

I thought only people that cheong in KTV and specially cheong in the same KTV has more chances to fall such syndrome.... Aiyo, as long as your wallet and your surrounding such as family is not effected, let it flow lah... but sometime must use head also
Old 12-08-2016, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
iloabbl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros, it is safe to carry about 25 million Rupiah cash to Jakarta right? Basically I will take Blue bird Taxi from Airport to Hotel and put these cash into the safe in the hotel room. First time to Jakarta. Maybe I am a bit excessive caution. hehe...
Old 12-08-2016, 10:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
mahlerkay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by iloabbl View Post
Bros, it is safe to carry about 25 million Rupiah cash to Jakarta right? Basically I will take Blue bird Taxi from Airport to Hotel and put these cash into the safe in the hotel room. First time to Jakarta. Maybe I am a bit excessive caution. hehe...
Straight to hotel fine lah. Just don't flash it around
Old 12-08-2016, 10:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 781 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 10
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahlerkay View Post
Hi, there is FJ with Malio dancer, but it is up to her discretion. If you get refused, it means the girl doesn't like you enough or doesn't do FJ. The dancer ST FJ cost is 3mil+, it includes upstairs room charge
I think the ST FJ rate is only in the range of 1-2mil. Yes include room charge.
I been to malio once before and seems like they like to "chop" customers.
Well if u can pay, jus go for it.
Even alexis one is only 1.5mil, includes room charge too.
2.5mil in alexis gets u either one of these... Thai, Viet, Russian, China. All very good quality except the russians....
Old 12-08-2016, 10:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 16
sixnine696900 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersixnine696900 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
bro,
25 millions is less than 2000 USD, should be no problems..some of the big spenders spend over 5000 USD a night KTVs partying...
Its depends on the hotel you are staying at.
Brand names hotel no problems, budget hotel...I don't know.
Cheers.
Old 12-08-2016, 11:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Bring so much cash!?

You throwing a humsup bachelor's party is it?
Old 12-08-2016, 11:03 PM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow Malioboro Club

I only know Malioboro Club dancers are very "aggressive".

Didn't know they are also good in KCing bros.
Old 12-08-2016, 11:10 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
ellipsis is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
I was at a money changer in central park a while back and a few guys walked in with a bag and asking to change US$200,000. One of them seemed fairly upset when the staff wouldn't entertain them.
Old 13-08-2016, 01:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 978 / Power: 23
Rainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellipsis View Post
I was at a money changer in central park a while back and a few guys walked in with a bag and asking to change US$200,000. One of them seemed fairly upset when the staff wouldn't entertain them.
Wow.. All big player.

When there is a problem, there will always be a solution.

So why let the problem bother you
Old 13-08-2016, 01:52 AM
Samster

Rainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesky12 View Post
I am in deep trouble guys. Years of bonking does not help but feeling butterflies again. I had problems to concentrate on anything but think of that dancer at that club every moment. At first I thought it's just like any crush/fever I always had seeing a pretty lady. So kinda ignored it and moved on with life. However, all this crazy work schedule can't distract me away from having this void and feeling that something is missing. These longing and heartache are driving me nuts. It's kind of scary to think I'm falling in love with her. If it's not love I'm not sure what this feeling is. I don't even know about her much. I know girls in trade are in for just money but somehow I keep coming back. I'm not even remotely interested in sex with her , rather yearning to her presence on the other hands. It feels like having a conversation with her is all I need.

A week after we first met, decided to take another visit to check out how she is doing. Slightly disappointed to know that she is busy again. I was approached by mami and offered another lady to accompany. Totally felt empty and uninterested, I politely asked her to go away. Patiently waited for an hour or so, she is finally here. That innocent smile she gave me and the way the way she looked at me make me feel like meeting my first love once again. It was like seeing rainbow after the rain. I talked to her that night and she confessed she feels the same way. She said she can't have a normal relationship once she stepped into this line. She has to stay "in the mess" ( I didn't quite understand this) and she can't go out. She was so emotional to the point talking stuffs like she is just a whore and incapable of feeling happy.

So a question to experienced bros, is this feeling normal? Is it lust or love or something else? Will this feeling die off after a while? I know I'm crossing dangerous borderline here. This will end up nowhere but I'm not sure what to do next. I remember having similar feeling before (not with pros of course), at that blood-rushed-to-brain age when I've done silly and crazy things. I'm much cooler and controlled now but the feeling is surprisingly stronger this time. I have also fallen in and out of love many times that it's enough to soil my heart.

PS: Sorry for my lengthy and emo post. I just feel the need to let this out
Been there. Google - White Magic and Black Magic Indonesia, just read. Do not believed.

Old 13-08-2016, 01:59 AM
Samster

Re: Jakarta

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
I always say JKT is 1 of the best in this region... so much better than BKK. BKK entertainment is the worst.
Hmm... Hope all is well with all the fire cracker now in Thailand,

Old 13-08-2016, 01:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainman View Post
Wow.. All big player.
Pak, once in awhile u popped up.... a bit scary..
Old 13-08-2016, 04:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Pak, once in awhile u popped up.... a bit scary..
Haha yes the legend.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread