The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 13-05-2005, 05:14 AM
thunderstrike

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: Bangkok Top Quality Models Needed - Pose? Champ?

In a land where money is (almost) GOD, I strongly suggest tipping mamasans heavy.

Was at PSD with a friend in Nov/Dec and decided to go for only the best. Got Muay mamasan too and each of us tipped, cant remember, like 1500-2000 I remember was almost the cost for a sesson with the cheaper girls downstairs....

That changed everything, even when I saw a girl I like, she,Muay, would give detailed advice on service.... She strongly reccomended me one cheaper model for like 2900 but service was tops, tried and turns out it was true!!

So end of the day, if you saved up enough $$, you will have a good time, heck anywhere in the world, if you got $$$$$$$$ you can get good young pussy....Just that you can't beat bkk in bang for buck US$100-200 for ultra hot pussy, though China is slowly creaping in value wise hee hee...
Old 14-05-2005, 06:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 987 / Power: 21
japboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Bangkok Top Quality Models Needed - Pose? Champ?

knowing mamasan o not is d same lah.... basket... been 2 poseidon last few nites.... routine is go up 2 3rd flr 4 massage den go down 2 1st flr for disco n gals til closing time.... giving her tips every nite but d mamasan still how lian how lian, lan see lan see....

n it's been confirmed dat singaporean r d number 1 tourist in poseidon.... followed by japanese n korean....

tried one last nite but was only so-so... basket.. i receive betta service @ cleopatra..... nbz.. n it's cheaper @ 2000THB compared to wat i paid for @ poseidon for 2900THB...

got another frenz who went w mi n found dat the place on 3rd flr usual charge 1000THB more for ang moh o lookalikes n 500THB more on 2nd flr....

i think d place is really getting popular n d mamasans r getting more how lian over there... jz b warned when u r there....

i oreadi find a tirak @ cleopatra!!!... kekeke....
Old 15-05-2005, 03:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 20
singrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysingrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_sanook
Parking is available between the two buildings.
Thanks.. found the parking already..
Old 15-05-2005, 03:34 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -958 / Power: 0
ruhua ruhua ruhua ruhua ruhua ruhua ruhua ruhua
Champ Ellyse

Quote:
Originally Posted by singrakthai
Thanks.. found the parking already..
Wei this place is overpriced lah. Only Poseidon, Caesars (Non fishtank) or Utopia can suit your taste. If you go to the rest sure disappointed.
Old 15-05-2005, 03:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
sinloner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to Plaza last month (my first time there) alone and was immediately approached by mamasan who showed me 3 sections of girls ,super 2700bht, model 2400bht and inhouse 1900bht.
Chose a young sweet super and had very good service from her; almost like gf except that she can be my daughter.
By the way, appears there is a restaurant and nightclub section on the first floor . Can anyone give an idea of how this operates?
Was not aware about the 6th flr facilities.
Old 15-05-2005, 04:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 22
thaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinloner
6th flr price ranging from 2700 to 3600..
Old 15-05-2005, 09:33 PM
Samster

singrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysingrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinloner
Went to Plaza last month (my first time there) alone and was immediately approached by mamasan who showed me 3 sections of girls ,super 2700bht, model 2400bht and inhouse 1900bht.
Chose a young sweet super and had very good service from her; almost like gf except that she can be my daughter.
By the way, appears there is a restaurant and nightclub section on the first floor . Can anyone give an idea of how this operates?
Restaurant is normal in all big MPs. Not sure about the nightclub in EP but the restaurant price is quite standard... around 80baht for fried rice or noodles... beer should be around 120baht? Normally there's live band or music playing in the lounge in major MPs... nice to just have ur dinner, look at the ladies and talk cock sing song with ur friends.
Old 15-05-2005, 09:36 PM
Samster

Re: Champ Ellyse

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruhua
Wei this place is overpriced lah. Only Poseidon, Caesars (Non fishtank) or Utopia can suit your taste. If you go to the rest sure disappointed.
thats what i heard too. Always pass by New Cleopatra.. don't know nice or not.. hehe
Old 15-05-2005, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 20
knowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Heard a lot about New Cleopatra, so decided to check it out on a Saturday afternoon. From the junction of Ratchada/Rama 9, it took me 20 minutes to walk over to New Cleopatra.

There were only 10-15 girls available at 6 p.m. and worse still I couldn't spot a good looking one .....so lacking both quantity and quality when I was there. Nevertheless still gave it a try and chose a sideline girl with a 7.0 face. Her service was above average.

Pricing was on higher end of the spectrum. ( 2000-3000 B ), but I can't remember the exact price now.

Overall, New Cleopatra is much over rated in my book.

Champ Ellyse looks like a classy joint, but I have never tried it

Knowntender

Quote:
Originally Posted by singrakthai
thats what i heard too. Always pass by New Cleopatra.. don't know nice or not.. hehe
Old 16-05-2005, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowntender
Heard a lot about New Cleopatra, so decided to check it out on a Saturday afternoon. From the junction of Ratchada/Rama 9, it took me 20 minutes to walk over to New Cleopatra.
There were only 10-15 girls available at 6 p.m. and worse still I couldn't spot a good looking one .....so lacking both quantity and quality when I was there. Nevertheless still gave it a try and chose a sideline girl with a 7.0 face. Her service was above average.
Pricing was on higher end of the spectrum. ( 2000-3000 B ), but I can't remember the exact price now.
Overall, New Cleopatra is much over rated in my book.
Knowntender
Guess I can skip New Cleopatra then.. thanks for the report.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1