The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-10-2019, 01:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 7
Hoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: How much of a bastard are you willing to be?

Still giving my fb her daily dose of cum before school
Old 29-10-2019, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future

I once locked the whole class out of holiday bungalow on the pretence that I had to leave for a couple of hours to get our BBQ order sorted out.

Instead I was in the chalet deflowering a classmate who had a major crush on me and made her my cum dump for the next few days.

Not very pretty to many guys but she was sporty and tanned. My cum made nice contrast against her tanned complexion.
Old 29-10-2019, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 6
coypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samster

not really bastard but brought my fwb to my office & fucked & came in her.

i love how she kept saying "don't cum don't cum" but enjoy the fuck.
then after i came in her, she was moaning in absolute enjoyment.

all these in the office with lights on and see-through windows.

The xcitement was overwhelming.
Old 30-10-2019, 08:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2469 / Power: 12
NiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond repute

Currently still cumming deep inside my Indo little girl who visits every month. She believes in washing the cum from her pussy and not taking the pill. Doesn’t mind having my seed
When she is here, we meet everyday and tried MBS and sex in the car at east coast to expose her. Seems to enjoy it. Twist to the story, she has a Singaporean bf
Old 30-10-2019, 10:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 570 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18926 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by coypredator View Post
not really bastard but brought my fwb to my office & fucked & came in her.

i love how she kept saying "don't cum don't cum" but enjoy the fuck.
then after i came in her, she was moaning in absolute enjoyment.

all these in the office with lights on and see-through windows.

The xcitement was overwhelming.
how i wish can hv a chance to do this.. haha..
Old 30-10-2019, 10:39 PM
Samster

zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
Impregnating young girls.
And taking photos and videos of the inseminations..
power u bro.
Old 30-10-2019, 11:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 548 / Power: 18
vkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrcLust View Post
Tried to write out fr but the VPN kind of disconnects when try to submit. Btw I am in my late 50s and my gf is not singaporean.My gf is the Super horny type and game for anything as Long as I am happy.
share your adventures with her.
Old 30-10-2019, 11:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 6
coypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zl1983 View Post
how i wish can hv a chance to do this.. haha..
hahaha the question has to be asked. why not?
JUST DO IT!
Old 31-10-2019, 06:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3419 / Power: 20
waaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond repute

Hearing all the deeds by guy. Any from gal point ? Such as getting guy who’s good catch to release inside to get pregnant to get married ? Or get the guy to cim and share it with him?
Old 31-10-2019, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
wtfuad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Once, my ex gf was riding me with her brother sleeping in the same room. Her mum came in, we got a shock and paused. The mum exited the room and we continued. After I came, I went to the kitchen toilet and said “hi aunty”.
Old 31-10-2019, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 7
Rxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtfuad View Post
Once, my ex gf was riding me with her brother sleeping in the same room. Her mum came in, we got a shock and paused. The mum exited the room and we continued. After I came, I went to the kitchen toilet and said “hi aunty”.
Did aunty ask you how was it? Maybe she jealous and wants some action too haha
Old 31-10-2019, 07:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 5
AaaBeeCeeDee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

When I was in university I shared the house with 3 ang mohs, 2 ladies and 1 guy.

I used to always sneak into the ladies room to toy with their used intimates but also at the same time always afraid to get caught if they unexpectedly return from their class earlier

So one time one of the girl suspected someone went into her room because the person left his belongings in there, turns out it wasn't me! Thank god!

I quickly took her side and told her I'll be keeping an eye out for her room as her room is just next to mine and she agreed!

She never knew that all those messages I sent about I heard something in her room and is going in to check is actually a front for me to go in and search through her laundry basket and sex toy cabinet
Old 31-10-2019, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
wtfuad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rxxx3 View Post
Did aunty ask you how was it? Maybe she jealous and wants some action too haha
Haha. No thank you.
Old 31-10-2019, 11:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
mtkn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtfuad View Post
Haha. No thank you.
Not your type? haha
Old 01-11-2019, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AaaBeeCeeDee View Post
When I was in university I shared the house with 3 ang mohs, 2 ladies and 1 guy.

I used to always sneak into the ladies room to toy with their used intimates but also at the same time always afraid to get caught if they unexpectedly return from their class earlier

So one time one of the girl suspected someone went into her room because the person left his belongings in there, turns out it wasn't me! Thank god!

I quickly took her side and told her I'll be keeping an eye out for her room as her room is just next to mine and she agreed!

She never knew that all those messages I sent about I heard something in her room and is going in to check is actually a front for me to go in and search through her laundry basket and sex toy cabinet
great share bro.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1