The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 03-11-2008, 06:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 17
Fatjumbo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFatjumbo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
To stay in or out of a relationship with a KTV gal

Dear bros and sis,

I guess I am facing the same old KC problem as many fallen bros here. Cheong and cheong until kanna magnet by one KTV gal recently.

Only scary part is that this gal claimed she loves me alot and doesn't want anything from me especially money, we'll only been together for a mth plus. In fact she bought me an expensive pendant clip for my birthday present lately. I do sincerely admit, I enjoy her companionship very much not just for the bonking experience. We also have lots of stuff to talk and chat about in life or work.

Every session I bao her for KTV she never collects from me even though I secretly placed money into her hand bag, she will return to me the money, asking me not to do that again if I treat her as galfriend. I told her to go pao tai make extra money, she don't want as she prefers to keep me accompany ( maybe to watch over me so I don't call other gals ). It's like what the fuck ? Don't even want to earn money anymore just want to be with me wasting precious time in KTV. I know other KTV gals will never do for any man. Hence the confusion comes in liao.....what liew !!!

Her condition: She just wants me to help her settle her accomodation bill 300/mth ( I can jolly well afford ) that's all as a BF kind of relationship with FOC bonking as well, anytime, anywhere I bring her. ( Out of guilty conscious, I still insist that I pay for her time wasted on me instead of working. )

Not sure if I am the one conning her of feeling and relationship ?? Is this gal a gem among all the KTV gals ? Ps: I already forewarn her I will dump her anytime I want to, meanwhile for time being just enjoy as it is and leave it to fate lor.

Any comments or thoughts pls kindly share with little bro here.

Thanks in advance
Old 03-11-2008, 06:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3917 / Power: 24
DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: To stay in or out of a relationship with a KTV gal

Dear FatJumbo...welcome...and here we go as promised in our PM. Bros, pls share enlightenment wif our dear friend.......who cheongs BS regularly???? hehehehe

Only scary part is that this gal claimed she loves me alot and doesn't want anything from me especially money, we'll only been together for a mth plus. In fact she bought me an expensive pendant clip for my birthday present lately. I do sincerely admit, I enjoy her companionship very much not just for the bonking experience. We also have lots of stuff to talk and chat about in life or work.
This is a good or bad thing.......it takes 2 hands to cliap or 2 to click to set the stage for KC.........

Every session I bao her for KTV she never collects from me even though I secretly placed money into her hand bag, she will return to me the money, asking me not to do that again if I treat her as galfriend. I told her to go pao tai make extra money, she don't want as she prefers to keep me accompany ( maybe to watch over me so I don't call other gals ). It's like what the fuck?
Firstly, in KTV its called booking not bao hahaha.
Ok, remember, if you were her, what will you do if you find a possible investment? Time invested, protection over investment.....remember, these are said in a negative lite, but you'll understand why at the end of the post why i chose negative!!!!!

Don't even want to earn money anymore just want to be with me wasting precious time in KTV. I know other KTV gals will never do for any man. Hence the confusion comes in liao.....what liew !!!
Answers above liao bro

Her condition: She just wants me to help her settle her accomodation bill 300/mth ( I can jolly well afford ) that's all as a BF kind of relationship with FOC bonking as well, anytime, anywhere I bring her. ( Out of guilty conscious, I still insist that I pay for her time wasted on me instead of working. )
Here come my revelation and you must digest it objectively then you know what she's up to liao.
Nabei, come here only want your 300bucks...siao boh??????
You pay her rent, she eat what??????
Period where to money to buy tampons or pads?????
Telephone home phone bill who pay?????
Move her move there transport who pay???????
You cant be the ahmad 24/7 wor........
Now think, where and how are all the other expenses fulfilled????????? Ponder over this and you'll know the answer.....
Read your last sentence, you have already set the stage for KC liao, you're on the fence...one wrong step and you fall in...take the right one....fall back to reality.......
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Officially Retired From The Nite Scene
Old 03-11-2008, 06:41 PM
Samster

Fatjumbo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFatjumbo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Dear FatJumbo...welcome...and here we go as promised in our PM. Bros, pls share enlightenment wif our dear friend.......who cheongs BS regularly???? hehehehe

Thanks for the welcome greetings bro. hee hee hee....

This is a good or bad thing.......it takes 2 hands to cliap or 2 to click to set the stage for KC.........

Agree man !! I am sure her hand will always be out there to clap or grab mine. Now is depends on me liao !!

Bro, I don't look like a big Tao Kay or drive an expensive Mercedes or Beemer leh... but why choose me when there are other potential candidates who could be more freaking capable of taking care of her and best single and avail too ?? I am not the Big Fish she should be after ... i often tell her tat. She said don care, all she wants is just me. Even her house mates laugh at her for falling for me and neglecting her work, she also don mind and willing to be with me. I have explained many times that I cannot give her any status and I will not throw monies for her unlike some other bros here who will shower their babes and make them feel like Queen. I am this kind of guy, take it or leave it.

Nabei, come here only want your 300bucks...siao boh??????
You pay her rent, she eat what??????

She has to continue to work I told her, no matter how she feels for me. I am not going to support her man !!!

Period where to money to buy tampons or pads????? Her own !!!
Telephone home phone bill who pay????? Her own !!!
Move her move there transport who pay??????? She always got people to send one lah, either to work or back home. None of my business here and I simply bo chap.

You cant be the ahmad 24/7 wor........

Exactly, only when I am free and feel like meeting her up then I send or pick her up. Other than that.....no way man. On her own either cab or old customers' transportation.

Now think, where and how are all the other expenses fulfilled????

I told her everything else will be on her own. Period, take it or leave it. I am tat firm.

Ponder over this and you'll know the answer.....
Read your last sentence, you have already set the stage for KC liao, you're on the fence...one wrong step and you fall in...take the right one....fall back to reality.......

Yea... I think have to pull back abit liao.... so tat any wrong signal I can run or catch a budget carrier say goodbye.
Old 03-11-2008, 06:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 21
Darkstorm is one of the Best!Darkstorm is one of the Best!Darkstorm is one of the Best!

Good analysis by Do_You_BJ.

However, there is still the possibility the girl is genuine to thread-starter, from what he posted so far.
Old 03-11-2008, 06:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkstorm View Post

However, there is still the possibility the girl is genuine to thread-starter, from what he posted so far.
That's the main worry here bro !!! If she is genuine and really fall for me... I will be a fucking bastard to break her heart liao if I were to dump her like others " fuck and go" kind of gal.... I don't want to be such a bad guy. She is a nice lady I must say and in a way I respect her for her professionalism as a KTV gal. Feedbacks from her old customers, she is very honest and not greedy for tips. Customers give 50, got change back one....and she took only 20 market rate in BS. This is one thing I like about her. I even showed her super long sms to my long time cheong kakis and they all gave me the kind of " bro, you are fucked " look, She has really fallen in love with you !!! OMG ???

Furthermore, she reports her whereabout and punctually sms when she reached home after work. I also blur liao !!!!
Old 03-11-2008, 07:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 18
colins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatjumbo View Post
That's the main worry here bro !!! If she is genuine and really fall for me... I will be a fucking bastard to break her heart liao if I were to dump her like others " fuck and go" kind of gal.... I don't want to be such a bad guy. She is a nice lady I must say and in a way I respect her for her professionalism as a KTV gal. Feedbacks from her old customers, she is very honest and not greedy for tips. Customers give 50, got change back one....and she took only 20 market rate in BS. This is one thing I like about her. I even showed her super long sms to my long time cheong kakis and they all gave me the kind of " bro, you are fucked " look, She has really fallen in love with you !!! OMG ???

Furthermore, she reports her whereabout and punctually sms when she reached home after work. I also blur liao !!!!
Of cos there is a possibility that she is genuine, but are you really in the most objective position to judge whether she is genuine or not? Remember that you are the recipient to her affections, one day it will grow on you and you will start to rely. Already the things unsaid showed that you have grown to rely i.e. you go ktv no longer to cheong but to look for her.

In the nightscene, it is all about business. In business, one man's rise is another man's demise. If you understand this, then you will understand what Bro DYBJ meant as 'investment'. Nobody goes into the scene to give love or be loved, anyone who does that will be suitably punished whether it is the girl or the man. Even if she loves you, dun worry, she will still definitely wake up from this state earlier than you, cos its her livelihood and she needs to eat. Her punishment will be before you. Therefore, dun worry about being a fucking bastard cos if both of you are going down (becos of love), she will become that fucking bastard faster than you, pure survival instinct.

Now you will wish that how good will it be, to have met her in another place & another time. Where did I hear that from?

Btw, the reporting part is one good KC tactic to keep her in your mind all the time. She won't give you a lot of space to breathe without thinking about her, this is how they over powerful your control.
Old 03-11-2008, 07:16 PM
Samster

DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkstorm View Post

Bro DarkStorm, very dangerous assumption when dealing wif a WL.
Remember, and this i have learnt from a High Hand WL & am sure many lao jiao cheongsters will know, and they all live by a very TOXIC motto: 我们是用希望骗钱的!
So, by applying your statement, you already put 希望 into the whole equation liaos, thus putting yourself in a disadvantaged position...cos it's only applicable for the heart, not mind! This will already make you loose the battle before it even begins.

Allow me to quote from another thread that i posted link and post below for your ref.
http://thesbf.shop/3201340-post157.html
Remember the golden rule, they are all guilty till proven innocent by their attributes, not by words, swallowing your cum, allowing you to be the 1st guy to anal her etc..........
Until they can prove to you beyond a benefit of a doubt that they are totally for you and nothing else, then u can actually consider her to be an actual companion....until then, enjoy the good feeling packaged bonk!
Fail safe strategy!

Until the above is fulfilled, do not assume...cos assumption is the mutha of all fuckups
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Old 03-11-2008, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quote:

Never share men's tok wif gals...it will allow them to strategise against you.
A point that many new & even old players fail to understand.
She may be just that type that's not greedy.
But that doesnt mean she doesnt need to survive.......
Giving you SMSs when she gets back that looks like reporting her whereabouts to you are standard operating procedures so that you wont check on them......dun be too happy about it.
If you really wanna check on her, start doing things out of the ordinary.....like calling her at very irregular hours, going to her place when she's told you she's at home already and asking her out for breakfast...YES BREAKFAST!!!!Like 5,6 or 7am.
Just say you miss her and need to see her before the working day starts so as a motivational factor hahahaha
Nothing is to be done that can seem to be a norm......everything must be impromptu.....thus she'll need to act to maintain....but it'll be very tiring for her if she's acting, she'll pull out of run in a matter of time.......if she can persist and is always on your back and call, then proceed with 希望!
Till then, just enjoy the very worthwhile 300 monthly bonk that is a very good deal.
Remember my friend, you apply 希望 now, 99.99% you're already dead before you even realise it.
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Old 03-11-2008, 07:28 PM
Samster

>>Of cos there is a possibility that she is genuine, but are you really in the most objective position to judge whether she is genuine or not? Remember that you are the recipient to her affections, one day it will grow on you and you will start to rely. Already the things unsaid showed that you have grown to rely i.e. you go ktv no longer to cheong but to look for her.

I am not in the objective position to judge, bro I can assure you that. I still go KTV to cheong with my kakis, but not to look for her. It's her who willingly wants to tag along with me and keep me company. Many of her customers are asking for her to pao tai ( opportunity for her to earn easy money ) but she just refused to do so. Bar counter often flashes her name on the TV but she just Bochap not keen at all to go out.

>>In the nightscene, it is all about business. In business, one man's rise is another man's demise. If you understand this, then you will understand what Bro DYBJ meant as 'investment'. Nobody goes into the scene to give love or be loved, anyone who does that will be suitably punished whether it is the girl or the man. Even if she loves you, dun worry, she will still definitely wake up from this state earlier than you, cos its her livelihood and she needs to eat. Her punishment will be before you. Therefore, dun worry about being a fucking bastard cos if both of you are going down (becos of love), she will become that fucking bastard faster than you, pure survival instinct.

Haha.... good advise, I think I am already woke up to reality and on 24hrs standby mode liao.

>>Now you will wish that how good will it be, to have met her in another place & another time. Where did I hear that from?

Haha... yea right, only if I am back single. Will slowly have my fun with her. But simply not possible at all. I know my own limitations.

>>Btw, the reporting part is one good KC tactic to keep her in your mind all the time. She won't give you a lot of space to breathe without thinking about her, this is how they over powerful your control.[/QUOTE]

Now I take it as a form of sms practice in mandrain. A pinch of salt liao. Ps she is very sensitive and jealous of my old Bs gals. Once I makan with another gal for tim sum after their working hour and she joined in. Could sense the mood is not good. The other gal after makan ran off immediately.

Now what tat means ??
Old 03-11-2008, 07:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 21
Darkstorm is one of the Best!Darkstorm is one of the Best!Darkstorm is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DO_YOU_BJ View Post
Bro DarkStorm, very dangerous assumption when dealing wif a WL.
Remember, and this i have learnt from a High Hand WL & am sure many lao jiao cheongsters will know, and they all live by a very TOXIC motto: 我们是用希望骗钱的!
So, by applying your statement, you already put 希望 into the whole equation liaos, thus putting yourself in a disadvantaged position...cos it's only applicable for the heart, not mind! This will already make you loose the battle before it even begins.

Allow me to quote from another thread that i posted link and post below for your ref.
http://thesbf.shop/3201340-post157.html
Remember the golden rule, they are all guilty till proven innocent by their attributes, not by words, swallowing your cum, allowing you to be the 1st guy to anal her etc..........
Until they can prove to you beyond a benefit of a doubt that they are totally for you and nothing else, then u can actually consider her to be an actual companion....until then, enjoy the good feeling packaged bonk!
Fail safe strategy!

Until the above is fulfilled, do not assume...cos assumption is the mutha of all fuckups

The master has spoken. *bows*
Old 03-11-2008, 07:46 PM
Samster

>>Never share men's tok wif gals...it will allow them to strategise against you.

I never share with her what was said about her by her old customers. Not a word to be brought up as it's for me to know and her to find out if she is keen on her review by cheong bros.

>>A point that many new & even old players fail to understand.
She may be just that type that's not greedy.
But that doesnt mean she doesnt need to survive.......

100% agree bro.

>>Giving you SMSs when she gets back that looks like reporting her whereabouts to you are standard operating procedures so that you wont check on them......dun be too happy about it.

Yea I know, and I couldn't be too bothered about it either whether she sms me or not. She is not my wife tat's for sure.

>>If you really wanna check on her, start doing things out of the ordinary.....like calling her at very irregular hours, going to her place when she's told you she's at home already and asking her out for breakfast...YES BREAKFAST!!!!Like 5,6 or 7am.

Wow liao...I also need to koon leh bro. Tat one a bit too extreme lah, Most of the time she sms me or miss call me and if I am convenient to call her back. She is indeed back at her hostel chatting with her flatmates...can hear some of the gals teasing her too saying reporting to BF liao. Some of her gals friends wants to speak to me too...knn. Sianz.

>>Just say you miss her and need to see her before the working day starts so as a motivational factor hahahaha

Wow kaos... in fact she is the one keep insisting wanting to see me everyday if possible before she starts her work. And couple of times, she forgo noon business just to watch a movie with me...without any grumble. A bit stunned lah !!! What on earth does she wants from me ?? And 3 times already, she skipped whole day work just to be with me. I don know what does tat implies ?

>>she can persist and is always on your back and call, then proceed with 希望!Till then, just enjoy the very worthwhile 300 monthly bonk that is a very good deal.

She is really at my back and call. In fact often it's her who woke me up from my beauty sleep till noon to meet up. Yea lor... I guess keep it simple and easy...leave it to fate. Like yr quote bro " if it's yours,it's yours. Not yours don't fight over it "

Great advise guru !! Thanks.
Old 03-11-2008, 07:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 18
colins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Once I makan with another gal for tim sum after their working hour and she joined in. Could sense the mood is not good. The other gal after makan ran off immediately.

Now what tat means ??
In a safari, when the lion feeds, the hyenas and vultures stay away. If a hyena comes too close, the lion will just stare at it until it walks away.

What does this means??
Old 03-11-2008, 07:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
>>Once I makan with another gal for tim sum after their working hour and she joined in. Could sense the mood is not good. The other gal after makan ran off immediately.

Now what tat means ??
Nottin! Period....reclaiming one's territory.
I once was wif a singer from another KTV.
She know's i always patronise Tian An Men, Club Infinitude , Las Vegas, Mirage, and Lido Palace.
She called me at 1145pm one fine night after i ignored 3 smses from her earlier.......
Made hell alot of fuss and says i'm playing wif other gals....but hey, me honest, me confessed...i have 4 gals wif me then...one was my 3rd mistress, the other was another very power singer from Las Vegas, another a very new fling from TAM and the last was my so called LITTLE SISTER from Las Vegas...........guess wat, she 买场to havelock road to find me...and of cos she found la......best of all, her face so black and i totally let the women handle her......but she no give up........but dun forget, my actual 3rd wife there, so no matter what she does, she'll only look like a dick infront of the others......
See, even supper can find you, means you're quite a routine person....hahaha
Time to play smart liao bro.....else you'll always be FOUND!
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Old 03-11-2008, 08:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
BBSS deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro,

which part of Cina she's from? Actually, this really paly a part. hehe.
Old 03-11-2008, 08:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBSS View Post
Bro,

which part of Cina she's from? Actually, this really paly a part. hehe.
Dun quite agree bro.......
Everywhere you go, you'll find filth and shit....not geographical...just more biased on your luck
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1