The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List
2010, Alexsandra, Allur3Alina, Amicell, Angelababy36, applejeery, Avanaomi, brohappyman89, calistaKKK, Carriesun, crystal, cumSluttAlicia, cuntforsale21, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, eugenetan80, everina, FayeHadleigh, Finn, foxyfelyn, Giselle, HannahEvelle, irinlove

Old 12-11-2018, 08:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 11
LinusTheLion deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thundergod967 View Post
Ok now I will clear all your doubt . Firstly I am not okt or agent for any of the following girl . I dun know any of them except Alyssa . Over the years, as you all can see I been visiting local fl and you can read the fr I post too .. so why I am so protective of Alyssa ..

On 27 Oct I saw her post I text her for paid companion service cause I was too tired , only wan her to company me for a movie .. so I didnt write a fr for her .. After the date we started texting each other like good friend, almost everyday .. After week of texting and all the meet up for dates and movie, i realised I fall in love with her . I know weird but love happens fast and can't be explained .. I confessed to her but she is in this line we did not get tgt . Sometimes, she also show me her weird client's messages and request , but I only can protect her in the dark. I did advice her to quit but she needed money so she can't. I only can protect her .. few day ago when that thing happen I was working so I cannot meet her . She send me those msg she receive from her client .. I saw it I was so angry but I cannot do anything I only can defend her , that why when you all shoot her I am the one protecting her .. she is the one I love . if I dun protect her who will ? She was so scare and traumatised until she forget what time the guy left , you all shoot her for the difference in timing .. No matter how brave a girl is when she meet this kind of thing she will be scare and write a wrong msg ... I just hope you all give her another chance . she is just here to make a living I will continue to protect her until she totally leave this business .
Cool story bro

We still have doubts over the timestamp gap of 49mins and her story of her blowing for 1hr30mins and did the guy msg while she was blowing?
Old 12-11-2018, 09:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thundergod967 View Post
When this thing happen, as a girl of her age she will be terrified and scare . When that happen she have a high chance to remember wrong the timing .. I think is normal for people to make mistake when they are scare .. I know you all dun believe but i just explain this .
oh please ....
Old 12-11-2018, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 6
nightsout deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

has anyone tried Jaslyn (Mediacorp actress) from HerKingdom stable?
Old 12-11-2018, 10:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1051 / Power: 17
jabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud of

Just to bring this up, I receiving a lot of PMs for FRs?
Just post here la.. and also search for it in this thread by typing the girl name in the ‘search this thread’ tab.
Anyone have any idea who is zapping bros who provide FRs?
I keep getting zapped too...

Maybe every month I rank my top 5 still working gals?
My mailbox is full! Sorry to not replying all the mails.. it’s just too many to reply!

Right now my top 5 are:

1. AngelinaJoli
2. Carissa
3. Carrie Sun
4. Sasha Desires

Omg only 4.. the rest retired I think... can’t see their thread anywhere..
Old 12-11-2018, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Seaonline is Cool - loads of Potential

Any recommendations for high gfe and very good experience that you guys can share?
Old 12-11-2018, 11:14 AM
Arbitrator

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30263 / Power: 87
Aydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jabwemet View Post
Just post here la.. and also search for it in this thread by typing the girl name in the ‘search this thread’ tab.

My mailbox is full! Sorry to not replying all the mails.. it’s just too many to reply!

Right now my top 5 are:

1. AngelinaJoli
2. Carissa
3. Carrie Sun
4. Sasha Desires

Ya, a lot bros getting zap for giving FRs. That’s why nobody giving here already

Not interested in point exchanges. I would probably up you if you pm me nicely.
Old 12-11-2018, 11:14 AM
Arbitrator

Aydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seaonline View Post
Any recommendations for high gfe and very good experience that you guys can share?
Depends on your Budget too tho

Old 12-11-2018, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mnjm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Carrie sun worth trying bro?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jabwemet View Post

Right now my top 5 are:

1. AngelinaJoli
2. Carissa
3. Carrie Sun
4. Sasha Desires

Old 12-11-2018, 11:35 AM
Arbitrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnjm View Post
Carrie sun worth trying bro?
On his TOP 4 list should be good stuff liao

Old 12-11-2018, 11:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25987 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aydenchua View Post
On his TOP 4 list should be good stuff liao
agree, carrie sun is good stuff...
Old 12-11-2018, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 12
ipman is a living Saint! - you won't find betteripman is a living Saint! - you won't find betteripman is a living Saint! - you won't find betteripman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Tried Alyssa a week or so ago.

Skinny. Stick thin. You could see the bones around her neck and the top of her collarbone too. A short version of Butterflybabes Tiffany. Only plus point for her is she is really tight.

Hygiene wise, she need to work on that. When I want to take a shower, there were no clean towels and I had to wipe myself using a hand towel only

Would I rtf? Prolly not. Thin and anorexic gals are not really my cup of tea.
Old 12-11-2018, 12:06 PM
Samster

ipman is a living Saint! - you won't find betteripman is a living Saint! - you won't find betteripman is a living Saint! - you won't find betteripman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Tried Carissa recently at the F hotel.

Pretty and above average OL you would see in the CBD. Friendly with genuine GFE. The 2 hours spent with her was the best I had for 2018. No other Fls ever came close IMO.

If she is active again, I would definitely bao her.
Old 12-11-2018, 12:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
mtfg48 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipman View Post
Tried Alyssa a week or so ago.

Skinny. Stick thin. You could see the bones around her neck and the top of her collarbone too. A short version of Butterflybabes Tiffany. Only plus point for her is she is really tight.

Hygiene wise, she need to work on that. When I want to take a shower, there were no clean towels and I had to wipe myself using a hand towel only

Would I rtf? Prolly not. Thin and anorexic gals are not really my cup of tea.
How can you compare her with Tiffany. It's like comparing heaven and earth.
Old 12-11-2018, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtfg48 View Post
How can you compare her with Tiffany. It's like comparing heaven and earth.

Maybe wrong Tiffany? The Tiffany I tried was formerly with Vegasclub so called advertised with D cup boobs
Old 12-11-2018, 12:35 PM
Arbitrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipman View Post
Tried Carissa recently at the F hotel.

Pretty and above average OL you would see in the CBD. Friendly with genuine GFE. The 2 hours spent with her was the best I had for 2018. No other Fls ever came close IMO.

If she is active again, I would definitely bao her.
Something we can’t deny is Carissa is one of the TOP gem here

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1