The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 29-12-2010, 10:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1736 / Power: 16
sadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant future
FL Who Issued Air Tickets

All Bros ,

Had seen many FL complaining about how brothers in here fly their kites .

But i didnt see any brothers here complaining FL who fly us kite .

Personelly i meet a couple of them .

1) Arrange to meet but end up never turn up
2) Arrange to meet but end up never call back
3) Arrange to meet but end up giving craps excuses

Should we list out them here ?
Old 29-12-2010, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Clone Spotter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: FL Who Issued Air Tickets

As yr wish.
Old 29-12-2010, 11:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
marsguy is Cool - loads of Potential

maybe you can share through pm, cos if you list them out here, at most they change nickname and phone numbers, use a new name, number and carry on with poor attitude to sabo fellow bros again, so might as well we share this list through pm, secretly don't patronise them and share this only to seniors, just a suggestion hor.
Old 30-12-2010, 02:58 AM
Samster

sadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant future

to the bro who zap me ,

i just wan to share mine experience with others bro .
if u are not interested you can always dont see the thread . for what u zap me ?

or are you one of the fl who fly me kite ( some local fl had enough point and power to zap ) .

really disappointed !
Old 30-12-2010, 08:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 15
turtle_no15 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterturtle_no15 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

so far as for me.. have not been fly plane before ;D
Old 30-12-2010, 03:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1428 / Power: 18
old_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud of

This kind of thing will happen to anybody..

My experience was with this OKT (local FL)..

All arranged and ready...Booking made 3hrs before session and confirmed..

Was finding parking lot near designated hotel and the agent sms me that the gal cannot make it...No reason, just plainly "She cannot make it".. Although was offered another alternative, I have to wait for another hour and top up the price differnece of SGD100.00 for the replacement...

To me, bullshit.. Either this OKT bear the difference if I choose for the replacement or offer me discount for my next booking... Thats the way to keep customer happy and have their support.

Since this incident onwards, I kind of sian about this OKT's service.

To up list: -Empty for now-

Planning to retire from Commercial Sex Scene
Old 30-12-2010, 03:09 PM
Samster

bro horny , i totally agree with you .

but too little bro dares to come out and speak about this for fear of being zap .

im being zap for opening this thread also ( even without saying who fly me kite )

piangz .

something is wrong lor
Old 30-12-2010, 03:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1428 / Power: 18
old_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadsky18 View Post
bro horny , i totally agree with you .

but too little bro dares to come out and speak about this for fear of being zap .

im being zap for opening this thread also ( even without saying who fly me kite )

piangz .

something is wrong lor
Dun be sad la.. dun be discouraged..

Next time when u try good FL, post and share contacts with others.

Points are just something extra to make this forum more "fun"...

If I can exchange my points to offset my PUB bills I will do so but cannot leh..

To up list: -Empty for now-

Planning to retire from Commercial Sex Scene
Old 30-12-2010, 06:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 15
xiongmao is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxiongmao is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxiongmao is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxiongmao is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxiongmao is a living Saint! - you won't find better

just like to share my experiences here.

few months ago, i text someone who manages few local fls for an appointment. after few sms and confirmation, i made i way to hotel and the intended fl NEVER TURN UP AT ALL...and i didnt get any reply from this individual until next day i sms again..and this person replied 'phone got problem', well, the individual acknowledged the screw up and offered a discount on next booking.

then again for 2nd time, i text this individual few days before appointment. i was offered a new fl and discount applies. come to the appointment day, the new fl NEVER TURN UP ALSO..., sms back but no reply at all

the very next day, after 2nd incident, i found out that all postings / threads by the individual has totally been gone from our beloved forum , i wonder what happen to this individual today?

finally i can voice this out, well, luckily for 2nd incident, i wise up and got a plan B ready thankfully, ensure i can release and got what i wanted

thanks and happy new year to all bros and sis....
Old 31-12-2010, 05:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3007 / Power: 18
Cuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by old_yet_horny View Post
Dun be sad la.. dun be discouraged..

Next time when u try good FL, post and share contacts with others.

Points are just something extra to make this forum more "fun"...

If I can exchange my points to offset my PUB bills I will do so but cannot leh..
hahaha i dun think can offset PUB bills but if points can exchange for condoms that will be better
出来问迟早都一定要还
Old 31-12-2010, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1298 / Power: 18
babyonboard has much to be proud ofbabyonboard has much to be proud ofbabyonboard has much to be proud ofbabyonboard has much to be proud ofbabyonboard has much to be proud ofbabyonboard has much to be proud ofbabyonboard has much to be proud ofbabyonboard has much to be proud ofbabyonboard has much to be proud of
Red face Re: FL Who Issued Air Tickets

TS, brave of you to start a thread like this - most likely you were zapped by an OKT or other.

In any case, if the FL is troublesome in one aspect or another, wouldn't some of the FRs have surfaced such issues? Or are you so gungho as to pick FLs without enough FRs for verification? I guess the latter...

I never got flown aeroplane before, but there were instances where, having made all the necessary arrangements, things didn't turn out as expected: FL late (once, over an hour behind schedule - needless to say, never patronized again), 3some shot down cos one gal sick, and enough attitude problems to fill an entire book.

Anyhow, this is just one of many risks you take when you come out chionging - hope you pick your FLs better next time!
Old 31-12-2010, 07:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 598 / Power: 20
tonberry is a name known to alltonberry is a name known to alltonberry is a name known to alltonberry is a name known to alltonberry is a name known to alltonberry is a name known to all

Dear TS, it's ok to start this thread to inform bros of girls who fly aeroplane. As bro old_yet_horny mentioned, points doesnt matter. However, what babyboard mentioned is also true. Cases of fly aeroplane would already been surfaced by bros who arranged with the girl. That is why truthful frs are important when you decide who to meet.

The closest I got was this girl who told me that she cannot make it about 20 minutes before the arranged time. I was already on the way. And yes, I was quite pissed as she could have told me earlier especially when I told her to inform me if she could not make it. Blame it on myself as I did not do my homework properly.

As for the rest of the girls, they were at most late but still turned up. The longest waiting time I kenna was one hour. However, their attitude was fine during the session as they felt apologetic.
Old 31-12-2010, 07:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 598 / Power: 20
tonberry is a name known to alltonberry is a name known to alltonberry is a name known to alltonberry is a name known to alltonberry is a name known to alltonberry is a name known to all

Bro nicholasback, the incident mentioned by dailyoriental never occurred. He was just trying to sabo her.
Old 31-12-2010, 10:00 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
nicecar is Cool - loads of Potential

Angelina is one FL from TE who never failed to aeroplane on appointment, meeting her was striking a lottey....but she was a good on bed la< worth all the truoble>
Old 31-12-2010, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyonboard View Post
TS, brave of you to start a thread like this - most likely you were zapped by an OKT or other.

In any case, if the FL is troublesome in one aspect or another, wouldn't some of the FRs have surfaced such issues? Or are you so gungho as to pick FLs without enough FRs for verification? I guess the latter...

I never got flown aeroplane before, but there were instances where, having made all the necessary arrangements, things didn't turn out as expected: FL late (once, over an hour behind schedule - needless to say, never patronized again), 3some shot down cos one gal sick, and enough attitude problems to fill an entire book.

Anyhow, this is just one of many risks you take when you come out chionging - hope you pick your FLs better next time!
thanks bro .

mines eyes is big big now .
maybe some fl just too big head lor
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1