The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 23-12-2010, 11:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Raynall deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Whatever happened to CyberOKT?

I prefer blondes. And when I do have the money and the urge for something European, CyberOKT is the one I turn to.

Most of the time I am poor but I managed to patronize CyberOKT's stable of Euro girls a few times. And always leave satisfied. I remember at any given time, he would have 3 or 4 girls available for viewing.

And this year, as I start my "White Christmas" tradition in Singapore, I find myself denied. A bad start to this "bonking a White girl over Christmas" tradition.

And why am I denied? Because it looks like my favorite CyberOKT has gone MIA. And the couple of OKTs who do have Euro stock has run out of Euro girls just before Christmas.

I don't know what happened and I don't believe it is due to raids etc. Because PRC meis meis and Koreans are still plentiful, but I am not interested in them now.

So anyway, those old customers of CyberOKT, can you tell me whatever happened to his business? If it is not convenient to post publicly, just PM me.

I sure hope I can still have a white Christmas after all...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1