The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-10-2016, 06:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 14
pharoh_15 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpharoh_15 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpharoh_15 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpharoh_15 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Condo Swim Coach

I loaded the first memory card to my pc. It was of Serena and myself. Just a momento and nothing else. But the second memory card was what got me excited. It was of Linda and Moses having sex recorded through the quadcopter. The video quality was not as good as the other recording but their faces and the deed were clearly visible. I would be pretty wealthy if i got it into the hands of Michael but it would sour my relationship with Linda and possibly Serena and I did not want that. But it would probably be more useful for Moses when the time came. I stashed away both memory cards safely.

Holidays were finally over and i was back to the condo conducting swim lessons. I saw Moses often at the security guard house. I was pleasantly surprised when my own condo access card was presented to me. I could now use the side gate and did not need to sign in anymore. I still saw Serena and Linda occasionally but there was no action. Nothing much happened for a while.

But a previously ignored group was starting to get my attention - the maids. Biggest group was the Filipino maids who were too old or not pleasant looking. There were a few young myanmar maids who always had a ear-piece on and spoke very little English. I often sensed the different groups were talking about me in their native language but that was it and i had nothing to go on. But things were changing.

One day as i prepared my equipment at the pool, i heard someone talking loudly in malay. "You put the things here. Toilet is there..". I looked up to see one of my student's grandfather instructing a slightly tanned lady in malay before leaving. She was slim but her hips and boobs were disproportionately bigger. But what caught my attention was her angelic face with smooth skin. Must be a new Indonesian maid.

Throughout the lesson, the other maids congregated by nationality and chatted among themselves as usual. There was another older Indonesian maid who kept chatting on her phone. The new one tried to strike up a conversation with her but somehow they could not click and she ended up sitting alone.

After dismissal of the lesson, i saw my young student gesturing wildly at the new maid at the toilet entrance. I went over. "Shower here only. Go home then bathe" he kept telling her while refusing the soap but she did not understand. My malay was not too bad so I translated and she finally got it, smiling and nodding. I took the opportunity to chat with her in malay while my student showered inside. Yanti was her name and she was 29 this year with two kids. I complimented her on her slim figure despite having kids and she smiled shyly. When my student came out, i ended up teaching him a few words of malay and Yanti with English. They thanked me and left.

Over time i became Yanti's translator and language teacher. In the family she was working for, only the grandfather spoke malay fluently but he did not stay with them. She could still speak English with the others but sometimes they used words she did not understand. This was where I came in. She would write these words on scraps of paper and ask me by the side of the pool at the end of swim lessons. Of course her spelling was not perfect but we managed to figure things out. I also "forced" her to speak to me in English for long periods while waiting to help her improve. This also helped me to get to know her better.

But the best looking maid in the condo talking to the hot swim coach started to get the attention of others. More of the other maids were purposely trying to talk to me whenever Yanti was around. Her presence during my lessons also brought about increased patrols from the security guards who were eager to check her out and talk to her. I was thankful that Moses did not appear. We largely ignored all of them and maintained our cordial relations.

But about a month later, something strange happened. Yanti started avoiding me. She hurriedly left after lessons with her young ward without even letting him shower. Not even eye contact with me. Something must have happened and i was determined to find out more. That particular day, after dismissal, i quietly waited. As Yanti and my student passed by, i pulled them into the empty changing room. "Come, go shower" i told the young boy who disappeared into the cubicle. Yanti and I were now alone.
Old 27-10-2016, 07:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
OrangeLantern deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update
Old 28-10-2016, 08:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice story.. please do continue.
Old 28-10-2016, 11:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Opticas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for updates..
Old 29-10-2016, 02:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 576 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18973 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

tks for e upds TS. cant wait to see more..
Old 29-10-2016, 05:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
Carbines deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zl1983 View Post
tks for e upds TS. cant wait to see more..
Same here too
Old 29-10-2016, 05:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 8
smljzaimas deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysmljzaimas deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbines View Post
Same here too
Same here too as well
Old 29-10-2016, 05:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 9
BlurChin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue TS
Old 29-10-2016, 06:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
LowCarbo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opticas View Post
Camping for updates..
Camping too
Old 29-10-2016, 09:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
bluez85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS please continue
love the story!
Old 29-10-2016, 09:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
Craigchest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here..
Old 29-10-2016, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light

Naise~~~ like pt 2...
Old 01-11-2016, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 14
pharoh_15 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpharoh_15 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpharoh_15 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpharoh_15 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

As soon as we were alone, Yanti burst into tears. At first, i panicked. It was not my intention to scare her and now i would be in a lot of trouble for accosting and cornering her. Just as i feared the worst, she suddenly hugged me and cried even harder. Now i was confused and relieved at the same time. So it was probably something else. Her soft ample boobs pressing against my chest and the smell of her hair were beginning to have an effect on me. I tried to stop her from crying to find out what happened. Apparently another maid told her that her employer was thinking of sending Yanti home because there were rumours of her having boyfriends. To me, this was incredulous as this information was from another maid and not her employer. But to someone simple like Yanti, it was scary as hell. I tried to reason out with her and she calmed down enough to smile at her own foolishness. Just in time, the little boy had also finished showering. Yanti seemed to be back to her normal self and they left.

The next day, my condo access card did not seem to be working as i stood trying to open the the side gate. I made my way to the main guard house and as usual Moses was there alone. I explained the problem to him and he helped me check the card. "All ok now. Enjoy." he went as he smiled broadly and passed the card back to me through the small opening in the glass. I took my card and hurried in as i was about to be late for class. As soon as I left the vicinity of the guard house, i noticed a small yellow post-it note stuck to my access card. "02-12-10 4pm" was all it said. I didn't think much about it, stashed the card in my bag and rushed for my class.

At about 3pm, i retrieved the card as i made my way to change out of my trunks. I wondered what I was doing a year ago at 4pm on 2nd Dec 2010 as written on the post-it note. After changing, i was about to rush off as the weather did not look too good. As i was passing the lobby of Block 3 towards the side gate, i caught sight of the number 03-01-01 on the door of the ground floor unit. Wait, was the number on the post-it note a condo unit number? Blk 2, 12 floor, unit 10? Was i supposed to be there at 4pm? Only one way to find out.
Old 01-11-2016, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10958 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the nice update, the suspense continues.
Old 01-11-2016, 02:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
nightfiery2010 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1