The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 16-01-2020, 05:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
well. frankly if the showing off brings in more tall and/or pretty lasses from SZ...i don't mind

Lol, true. Hopefully the returnees will lure the tall, pretty, sexy friends over. Not go visiting rural relatives and enticing their aunties instead ! Hahaha
Old 16-01-2020, 05:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 224 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Anyone visited jj recently? She still provide hj? Ads look like only juagen service now.
Old 16-01-2020, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

She's going to RTC the day after. Think she will be back though...esp since got some bro crazily smitten by her 😆
How smitten? Any examples?
Old 16-01-2020, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkba333 View Post
Hi bro, you know if she might RTC during the CNY period? Thinking of visiting her next week. Thanks.
Don’t worry, staying here for months
Old 16-01-2020, 06:05 PM
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rix6669 View Post
Anyone visited jj recently? She still provide hj? Ads look like only juagen service now.
Instead of waiting for bros feedback, which could also be outdated infomation, here's a crazy idea - text her and ask her to confirm her services yourself!
Old 16-01-2020, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
How smitten? Any examples?
Giant teddy bear and Jay Chou concert tickets are the obvious ones
Would be interesting to see if she brings the bear back
Old 16-01-2020, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Lol, true. Hopefully the returnees will lure the tall, pretty, sexy friends over. Not go visiting rural relatives and enticing their aunties instead ! Hahaha
Hopefully also more sensual and less of vanilla type
Old 16-01-2020, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
The teddy bear isn't a practical idea, but the concert ticket is. Hope he went to the concert with her instead of merely paying for her.
Old 16-01-2020, 06:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1077 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3364 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Those who've been wanting to catch the song2 train...
Might need to wait liao.

She's going to RTC the day after. Think she will be back though...esp since got some bro crazily smitten by her ��
Wanted to book her tomorrow but already fully booked..

If the money is too good to pass up then of course must come back.. Hopefully she doesn't become another CC..

BTW her roomie RTC quite fast right cuz of bad business?

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 16-01-2020, 06:21 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
She even dared to post a SS of a customer's mushy exchanges lol.. What did baotohk say about SG men I wonder..

Old 16-01-2020, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeefee71 View Post
Hopefully also more sensual and less of vanilla type
Oh yes! As important, or even more so!! More sensual,ore sensual
Old 16-01-2020, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by smittenbyml View Post
Bro, went to visit her. Green light, safe to go
Don't like hotels so will probably give her a try if she moves into an apartment..

Old 16-01-2020, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
She even dared to post a SS of a customer's mushy exchanges lol.. What did baotohk say about SG men I wonder..
What was the mushy message??? SS not my game, but want to know what she revealed. Pray tell sir
Old 16-01-2020, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
Agree...some of them like to make use of massage to eat into our time and in the end left not much time for hanky panky.
If you agree to have the massage take place then ownself gauge whether it's worth spending time on.. If not politely ask the ML to stop and go straight to sensual..

Old 16-01-2020, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
What was the mushy message??? SS not my game, but want to know what she revealed. Pray tell sir
She removed liao I think can't view it.. But when I saw it I cringed so damn hard man..

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1