The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 26-05-2009, 03:30 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
DO_I_BJ is stuck in moderation for some time to come
to old uncle sam.....

u zap me for being rude to my zapper and his clones... i scold the zapper family...
but funny u have whole lotsa posts that are very rude to so many people. Don't you think u contradict yourself? You are one ironical person ... you know that do you....
Old 26-05-2009, 05:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
leecs is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: to old uncle sam.....

Hes the boss... What can you do? LPPL....
Old 26-05-2009, 05:51 PM
Samster (M)

i can't do anything... anyway he just contradicts himself. He is like a woman... Don't make sense one.
Old 26-05-2009, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 19
havana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant future
Thumbs up Re: to old uncle sam.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by DO_I_BJ View Post
i can't do anything... anyway he just contradicts himself. He is like a woman... Don't make sense one.
U r the man!!! I salute u!!!!
但是我的问题是...我没钱
Old 27-05-2009, 03:19 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by havana View Post
U r the man!!! I salute u!!!!
no need to salute me la... its the truth..i dun need to carry his OZ balls either
Old 27-05-2009, 03:40 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 459 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
u zap me for being rude to my zapper and his clones... i scold the zapper family...
but funny u have whole lotsa posts that are very rude to so many people. Don't you think u contradict yourself? You are one ironical person ... you know that do you....
If you come across any posts of mine which you consider rude, then ZAP ME? I zap you for being rude and you can zap me for being rude. Where is the contradiction? You don't even seem to understand the term!

I have never pretended to be the most polite person here. In fact, I'm often the rudest of all.

The rep system is there to show disapproval towards the contents of certain posts and it is there for all to use as they deem fit.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 27-05-2009, 11:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 18
Cheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
If you come across any posts of mine which you consider rude, then ZAP ME? I zap you for being rude and you can zap me for being rude. Where is the contradiction? You don't even seem to understand the term!

I have never pretended to be the most polite person here. In fact, I'm often the rudest of all.

The rep system is there to show disapproval towards the contents of certain posts and it is there for all to use as they deem fit.
Yeah, we can zap you but we can't zap you into moderation like what we could experience.

Boss, what you're asking is like what the PAP is doing... "Not happy, don't vote for us lar!" (equivalent to asking people for a zapping). End up they will redraw the boundaries, change election dates and many other whatnots (equivalent to upping themselves)...

Don't really see a point to fight the power.

Beware clones...
Old 27-05-2009, 12:06 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheonging101 View Post
Yeah, we can zap you but we can't zap you into moderation like what we could experience.

Boss, what you're asking is like what the PAP is doing... "Not happy, don't vote for us lar!" (equivalent to asking people for a zapping). End up they will redraw the boundaries, change election dates and many other whatnots (equivalent to upping themselves)...

Don't really see a point to fight the power.
People take this rep thing far too seriously. It's nothing more than amusing tool used to show ones displeasure when we come across a post that offends our senses.

I get offended when I see posts that contain torrents of abuse towards innocent female family members so I use the rep system to show my displeasure.

Whether I too make rude remarks is beside the point. However, if someone thinks I'm rude, then by all means zap me. I have never retaliated.

My total rep points after 8 years of running this forum shows how often I have had my points deducted by members who don't like what I say. All of them are still going strong. Many have thousands of rep points more than I have.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 27-05-2009, 12:35 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Whether I too make rude remarks is beside the point. However, if someone thinks I'm rude, then by all means zap me. I have never retaliated.

ya im not even rude in my 1st post and get mass zapped by some clone with no nick and leaves fuckin stupid childish comments. isn't something very tolerable, obviously as a red blooded human... i would fuck something up. Reps system isn't very impt. But to get mass zapped by ignorant childish kid leaving idiotic mofo comments is very funny either.
Old 27-05-2009, 12:48 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
ya im not even rude in my 1st post and get mass zapped by some clone with no nick and leaves fuckin stupid childish comments. isn't something very tolerable, obviously as a red blooded human... i would fuck something up. Reps system isn't very impt. But to get mass zapped by ignorant childish kid leaving idiotic mofo comments is very funny either.
Whatever your reasons may be, there is no excuse for this sort of language :

Quote:
eh ni laobu chao jibai.. go fuck ur mother whore smelly chaojibai. li boh ji sibo... wa gan ni lao bu... jibai no balls leave nick sibo.... i curse ur mother die early... ur father run away with prostitute... chao jibai... u got balls leave ur nick... post here... if not dun jibai ur mother talk la... u fuckin cheebye... ballless son of a bitch ...and a gigolo father. fuckin no life.... ur grandma i also fuck la.... whole family prostitute...
I have an intense dislike for characters like you who drag innocent female family members into the thick of things. You even went as far as to insult his grandmother!

Get a life.

Old 27-05-2009, 01:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
leecs is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
You even went as far as to insult his grandmother!

Get a life.
wahahaha! Thats bad... Grandmother also involve...
Old 27-05-2009, 01:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 817 / Power: 18
dirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Whatever your reasons may be, there is no excuse for this sort of language :

I have an intense dislike for characters like you who drag innocent female family members into the thick of things. You even went as far as to insult his grandmother!

Get a life.
[B]Yo BOSS Mr Ah Sammy,
you and I have crossed s-words previously
But for this, I cannot but agree with you wholeheartedly
that even if we should disagree, we do so gentlemanly
and not resort to profanities that include insulting mothers and even grannies
Good of you to post the offending insults for all of us to see
so that we can judge for ourselves the truth really
may be you should consider removing the really incorrigibles completely
becos honestly this forum is for sexual release, fun, pure, sexy or even kinky
once in while we have oldies like me who try to be funny with our soft didi
but never, never should we sink to the angry level of crudity
this forum may be free but it does not mean we stoop so lowly
to insult the innocent relatives of those whose views one doesnot agree[/
Old 27-05-2009, 01:36 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:

Get a life.

ill get one.. the zapper and his stupid clones also should get one and stop zappin pple anonymously. im not gonna apologise to that piece of motherfucker. what is innocent what is not. whose the guilty party or what not doesnt matter to me now. still ill curse the motherfucker. his whole family die.... this is swear to whatever God's name. Bankrupt in this fuckin recession. Go fuck a goat or something zapper. U can dislike me sam but i dun care what u think. One more word to you mass clone zapper.Go fuck ur mom and ur grandmom. At last. GO FUCKURSELF... WHWHAHAHAHAHA PIECE OF SHIT. last post sam. sorry for my bad character. I just not the kind of get a life dude. u think.
Old 27-05-2009, 08:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 17
colins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Fuck it la bro, you have no case at all.

Why zappers target you? Becos you always like to say anything you want to say, even though it might be stupid. After you changed nick, they gave you some slack already, now you go stir again and they came back.

The best and most entertaining response any mass zapped victim can give is just like yours. Kenna hurt, lost control, anyhow bark. Entertaining to them, but offensive to others. Now you get shit from boss, then start blaming everybody for treating you unfairly. You've no fault uh?

Bro, who start the chain of event? Rebels always have a cause. That's cool. But you are just barking at your own tail.
Old 27-05-2009, 08:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3917 / Power: 24
DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute

Worst, got someone mistook his identity as me and fuck me in the other section...
This one, i come back sure must settle!
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Officially Retired From The Nite Scene
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1