The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
desiree4u, HannahEvelle, MermaidGirl, Yoojin

Old 13-01-2020, 11:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
evilsky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

Quote:
Originally Posted by joycelim View Post
i fucked the same girl. she is a total slut leh. i see now she post all kinds of naked photos in another forum in the public.

Think she married an ang mo and she is open to fuck with anyone now.

Gained some weight now but what a slut she is.

I also knew her through the same website as u did though. i also cip. seems like its her fav.
Pm her name can
Old 13-01-2020, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 15
chenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ineedmilf View Post
Super horny milf and never ask for anything in return.
Not yet. All hell breaks lose when she does. Make sure you keep her on a long leash.
Old 13-01-2020, 01:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 309 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11056 / Power: 17
TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by enzyme View Post
Was on “who lives near you” and got to know an air Stewardess.

Then as she was blowing me, I saw her SIA uniform hung on the door. My bro just got harder and harder.
Very nice encounter with SQ girl!
Their uniform is a huge turn on
Old 13-01-2020, 04:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5632 / Power: 21
mike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chenzong View Post
Not yet. All hell breaks lose when she does. Make sure you keep her on a long leash.
Sounds like some timely advice from a bro who has experience with PRC women. Perhaps TS should take heed and play with caution.

In any case, women are difficult creatures to understand at the best of times and wired quite differently from us, men....lol

Whilst most men can fuck and walk away quite easily, some women can become sticky....so watch the signs and pause to think with the big head once in a while....and not let the small head take charge all the time!

Play but play smart!
Old 13-01-2020, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2484 / Power: 21
enzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond repute

The next wholivesnearyou encounter I had was a girl working at Mac Donald’s drive thru. I did not know where she work.

Thru PM, agree to meet and pick her for supper. Never eat. Brought her to Punggol Marina to blow wind. Trying for action but too many people around. Managed to hug her from behind, smell her hair then my duck got hard and she can feel it. She turn her head slightly after feeling me.

I ignored her and just give light pecks on her next, slowly moving up to cup her b breast.

After a while I told her, let’s go. She did not ask where. I can’t go home as my family is in.

Brought her to Buangkok MRT the handicap toilet beside the Zi char (don’t know what stall now).

Banged her there and then.

Only 1 mistake I did, she was horny as shit. She turn around and ask me to doggy her.

I did not see. She guided my cock. I felt strange, how come so tight.

Cos we have been fucking for 10mins before changing.

Don’t care la. Just bang only.

Came in her then suddenly I realised. She let me anal her.

Actually I don’t like. For me, I like normal sex. So I was abit pissed.

Anyways, one fine day I drove into Sengkang MAC drive thru at The pool. I ordered and heard a familiar voice but can’t recognised it.

Drove to the front, OMG it’s her!

I was so scared cos I had another girl beside me.

Luckily the order was not ready, I fasted drove to the front and parked. Ask the girl to walk back to collect. The anal girl have not seen me yet.

Her looks is a 5/10, slight plump.... so never fuk her anymore after that.

Btw I met the SQ girl on the weekend after this encounter.

I was on a roll then. I think 4 girls in 4 week.
Old 13-01-2020, 09:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
CheatMyMoney deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldCurse View Post
Very interesting shares bros, hope to read more
Yes interesting
Old 14-01-2020, 01:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 6
coypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just had an unexpected tryst with a young sales assistant at a renowned department store tonight.

I did my usual window shopping at a selected section after work at around 730pm. Then a young lady asked me if I needed any help. I quickly rejected because I wasn't intending to make any purchase and didn't want to waste her energy.

She was quite a quick thinker and picked a couple items that she thought would suit me. She also commented her reasons for picking it. I was impressed and decided to give her a chance. She started fiddling my hands while helping me to try it.

Then the lights went off! She was nervous and hugged me!

I nudged her away lightly and told her that everything is okay. Her eyes were alittle teary and I asked why she responded so drastically.

She replied that she is very tired from this job and has been standing the whole week (every day) with no rest. And getting sales at the department store is close to impossible. She thought she could give her best when she saw me but this electricity shortage totally killed her chance.

I told her I wasn't going to buy anyways. But feeling empathetic, I asked if she wanted to go for dinner after work and give a treat out of good will. Still teary eyed, she agreed to it.

After work, I picked her up in her conservative work attire and we went for a warm fuzzy meal. I offered her a ride home.

She asked if she could kiss me on the cheek for being honest and caring to a sales assistant that was trying to sell me stuff. I sensed that she wasn't particularly proud of her job or maybe she has received too many rejections this period. I unwittingly told her that there is no shame in the sales line. If anything, I respect her for her tenacity and resilience.

At this point, she asked me if we wanted to go elsewhere instead of dropping her home. My little head instantly took over and asked her if she is ok with a little surprise.

She didn't reply me but just touched my hand and nod.

I brought her somewhere surprising and started our passionate kisses. She asked me if I brought a condom but I wasn't ready for this incident and told her no.

Upon hearing that, she continued kissing me. Looking at her reaction, I really didn't care much and just inserted my hardened rod into her. After a good 40minutes, we finished 2 rounds of CIP and the bedsheets had 2 warm patches indicative of the cum that had overflown out from her pussy.

She didn't bother asking me if I wore the condom and I could tell from her facial expressions that she thoroughly enjoyed my warm cum inside her pussy.

We returned home a happy unexpected one-night-standing couple.

I'm not too sure how this would turn out from here but I'm glad she appeared at a time when I just lost 2 FBs.

Truly unexpected!

Last edited by coypredator; 14-01-2020 at 01:20 AM.
Old 14-01-2020, 07:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 13
shhhhh is a Helpful and Caring Samstershhhhh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by coypredator View Post
Just had an unexpected tryst with a young sales assistant at a renowned department store tonight.
You must be quite dashing or at least, above average in looks. Other than playing the skirt chasing game well conversationally... what other characteristics of yours do you reckon are the key to your many successes?
Old 14-01-2020, 08:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 6
coypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shhhhh View Post
You must be quite dashing or at least, above average in looks. Other than playing the skirt chasing game well conversationally... what other characteristics of yours do you reckon are the key to your many successes?
You, my friend, are very well informed to even know of my "many successes".

That, readiness/being prepared, is in itself, one of the main ingredients. Any time, any where. You gotta be ready.
Oh, and treat all ladies with respect (even when they don't treat you with respect; or ladies that just don't suit your palette). Know when to say No and turn your head. Know when to push the boundaries.
Other key qualities required have been proficiently stated by you.

Good luck!

Last edited by coypredator; 14-01-2020 at 08:31 AM.
Old 14-01-2020, 10:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 547 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I did my usual window shopping at a selected section after work at around 730pm. Then a young lady asked me if I needed any help. I quickly rejected because I wasn't intending to make any purchase and didn't want to waste her energy.

She was quite a quick thinker and picked a couple items that she thought would suit me. She also commented her reasons for picking it. I was impressed and decided to give her a chance. She started fiddling my hands while helping me to try it.

Then the lights went off! She was nervous and hugged me!
Raffles City ah?
Old 14-01-2020, 12:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
Quadface deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post
Raffles City ah?
Last night the area got blackout?
Old 14-01-2020, 02:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post
Raffles City ah?
the blackout did not knock out the air conditioning system hor?

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 14-01-2020, 03:23 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Capricorn69 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
You, my friend, are very well informed to even know of my "many successes".

That, readiness/being prepared, is in itself, one of the main ingredients. Any time, any where. You gotta be ready.
Oh, and treat all ladies with respect (even when they don't treat you with respect; or ladies that just don't suit your palette). Know when to say No and turn your head. Know when to push the boundaries.
Other key qualities required have been proficiently stated by you.

Good luck!
Wah bravo bro. So you going to fuck her again ?
Old 14-01-2020, 03:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2238 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ouzo18 View Post
Haha,who lives near you...last time i quite active also, fun and interesting to see people around you.
Is this website still available now?
WLNY died when pacnet residential business close shop.
Old 14-01-2020, 07:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1900 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVader View Post
WLNY died when pacnet residential business close shop.
They r still in business..... Google n u will know..

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1