The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 21-10-2011, 05:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 18
cibeisong is a Helpful and Caring Samstercibeisong is a Helpful and Caring Samstercibeisong is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Issue with ICA

Hi bro,

need some advice again.

What if a PR is caught offering sex for money during a raid, either in HC or at hotel? Deported, fine or jailed? if repeated offence?

What would happen to the customer?
Old 21-10-2011, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cibeisong View Post
Hi bro,

need some advice again.

What if a PR is caught offering sex for money during a raid, either in HC or at hotel? Deported, fine or jailed? if repeated offence?

What would happen to the customer?
It will surely affect her when she renew her PR next time.
Deported i dont think so cos she PR and not really a very serious offence,maybe fine or jail
Old 21-10-2011, 05:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30491 / Power: 28
SureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden question View Post
It will surely affect her when she renew her PR next time.
Deported i dont think so cos she PR and not really a very serious offence,maybe fine or jail
You can read this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostitution_in_Singapore

Solicit for sex is illegal and can be charge under penal code. Both jail and fine for PR. Sure affect the entry permit renewal.

IF repeated caught for sex solicitation for money then PR may be cancelled and deported.

The client as Citizen will be let off after a warning and NRIC details taken down for record purposes.

If any person upped me and I have yet to return please pm me with your lastest URL.

n-rd - TheDriverGuy
Old 21-10-2011, 06:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 22
goodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SureScore View Post
Hmmm... I just learnt that it was only around late 2005 when the gahmen "may raise minimum prostitution age to 18" (from 16), no wonder I saw more Super-SYT in the old days compare to now...

Source: http://www.singapore-window.org/sw05/051004af.htm
Old 23-10-2011, 01:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 15
smoky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysmoky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodpartner View Post
What will happen if she declare honestly in the white card that she has ever enter Singapore using another different & fake passport more than 3 years ago when working in GL? This is not uncommon for them I think.

Will she be sentenced to CWP on arriving the airport during checkout or ask to U-turn back on the next flight? If so, what's the point of being honest in the while card?

I'm asking on behalf of an ex-GL-WL who wish to visit Sg after more than 3-5 years, don't mind declaring whatever, but worried about being sent to CWP. What's the best approach?
Why would some one so stupid to declare ever enter sg using a different passport, when we all know it an offense to enter a country using a different passport. Haizzz.

she will be immediate detain for questioning. How long don't know. Confirm no u turn. They want to question her past, using wat passport she used, any criminal record under the old passport.

If got crinimal record, confirm will prosecute. No record, if jail full, send back, jail got empty beds, maybe will charge her enter sg with false indentity.
Old 23-10-2011, 12:19 PM
Samster

goodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoky View Post
Why would some one so stupid to declare ever enter sg using a different passport, when we all know it an offense to enter a country using a different passport. Haizzz.
Bro, are these your experiences or deductions? Why then do you think ICA is so stupid to put that multiple choice question asking seemingly the obvious?

Some legit reasons for having different PP is a change of name, lost of passport, change of citizenship, etc. That question in the white card then is to capture these cases, if I may also apply logical deductions.

I'm not asking about a general scenario, but a very specific situation on ex-GL WL in this whore forum. Otherwise, I would have gotten the same type of replies if I ask a generalized one elsewhere.
Old 23-10-2011, 12:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodpartner View Post
Some legit reasons for having different PP is a change of name, lost of passport, change of citizenship, etc. That question in the white card then is to capture these cases, if I may also apply logical deductions.
lost of passport is not a reason to declare you enter using different passport...becuz name and citizenship dun change...

Change of citizenzhip or dual citizenship...yes...but must bring along the old passport or the other country passpot to show ICA...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 24-10-2011, 03:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 269 / Power: 18
sirbrian is one of the Best!sirbrian is one of the Best!sirbrian is one of the Best!

I need to ask for some advice on behalf for my best friend's dire situation, can I use this thread and hope that all snr bros can advise?
Old 24-10-2011, 03:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirbrian View Post
I need to ask for some advice on behalf for my best friend's dire situation, can I use this thread and hope that all snr bros can advise?
sure of course .. please go ahead my friend

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015
Old 24-10-2011, 06:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30491 / Power: 28
SureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirbrian View Post
Depends on the topic. This thread discussed ICA matters.

If any person upped me and I have yet to return please pm me with your lastest URL.

n-rd - TheDriverGuy
Old 24-10-2011, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 22
lugi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlugi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlugi is a Helpful and Caring Samster

A VB just asked me this question.

She was refused entry into sillypore in Aug. Reason was not given by ICA but it seems that it had to do something with the address on the white card as ICA just asked something about who resides there and she was denied entry.

Now, she would like to gain entry into Sillypore again to visit her boyfriend father who had suffered a stroke and is in hospital now.

What would some other things/documents that she need to prepare besides a confirmation letter from the hospital? Any specific questions that ICA would ask her at the checkpoint?

Any inputs much appreciated.

Cheers!
Old 25-10-2011, 09:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lugi View Post
A VB just asked me this question.

She was refused entry into sillypore in Aug. Reason was not given by ICA but it seems that it had to do something with the address on the white card as ICA just asked something about who resides there and she was denied entry.

Now, she would like to gain entry into Sillypore again to visit her boyfriend father who had suffered a stroke and is in hospital now.

What would some other things/documents that she need to prepare besides a confirmation letter from the hospital? Any specific questions that ICA would ask her at the checkpoint?

Any inputs much appreciated.

Cheers!
Same scenerio as me last year, however my wife, gf then was not asked to go into office for questioning.

1. Address declared MUST be his BF, if his BF stayed with his dad ... more better ...

Main reason to be here : Help look after his Mum since his dad is in hospital.
Whatever you are questions, the story will be always the same ... do not change.

Q & A:

1. Now come here for what ?

-> I come here see my bf's father ... he is in hospital becasue of stroke ... his mum also old , and my BF working, I come here help take care her mum also.

2. WHy stay so long?
-> To help my bf take care his mum, we don't when his dad will be discharge, so can stay how long stay how long.

3. Produce whatever documents from hospital ...

Other than that nothing much .. coz no one will joke about this type of scenerio ... and I believe the officer will not be so sacrastic or inhuman to this type of scenerio unless he gal is BANNED from entering ...

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015
Old 25-10-2011, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 22
lugi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlugi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlugi is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysaint View Post
Same scenerio as me last year, however my wife, gf then was not asked to go into office for questioning.
Thank you for sharing.

Will up you my humble 10 pts when power upz again...
Old 25-10-2011, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lugi View Post
Will up you my humble 10 pts when power upz again...
Bro, 10pts still humble ah?
How many points than not humble?
Old 25-10-2011, 04:45 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -44 / Power: 0
reserves is stuck in moderation for some time to come

seem like it is not easy to marry a foreign wife if one income is low
Advert Space Available