The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 08-11-2023, 12:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1605 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Sassy Specky Teacher Bei Bei @ Soapy 1608

Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
That must be one kind of specky sexperience.
With those tits of hers, she gives the best soapy bath in the house
Bro sibei song eh!
yalor dua neh neh bo beh chow
Old 08-11-2023, 12:03 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storm_Sucker View Post
Got accidentally slide in ? Muahhaha
Hahaha you also like warm wet and slippery feeling huh
Old 08-11-2023, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave188 View Post
Old but still powerful hahahaha
misfire and IA common scenerio during Lima Foxtrot
Old 08-11-2023, 12:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 22
Storm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant future
Re: Sassy Specky Teacher Bei Bei @ Soapy 1608

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Hahaha you also like warm wet and slippery feeling huh
Haha. I like the "shock" feeling.. but accidentally only before covid.

Uplist : Empty
Old 08-11-2023, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storm_Sucker View Post
Haha. I like the "shock" feeling.. but accidentally only before covid.
don't worry you can swab it before entry
Old 08-11-2023, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 22
Storm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant future
Re: Sassy Specky Teacher Bei Bei @ Soapy 1608

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
don't worry you can swab it before entry
Between the lines..

Uplist : Empty
Old 12-11-2023, 05:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Update: PRC Gals in Geylang

A Box Office hit!

WL name - Bao Bao
Origin - Fujian, PRC
Age - 26 years young according to her (she looks her age)
Height - approx 1.60m without heels
Built - slim with all the lethal curves on the appropriate part of her body. She looks damn sexy and great in her super tight fitting and short sphagetti dress that left almost nothing for your imagination. I can visualise that she will also look great in a bikini. She has nice looking pussy with well trimmed pussy hair. She has a faded tattoo on the top part of her back.
Tits - surgically-augmented to C cup with pale pink nips. Too perfectly rounded to be the real McCoy. They are quite well done as 3/4 of the top part of her knockers is tender like the natural tits. Only the side of her tits is unnaturally hard.
Shop - L1654A

Looks - She is gorgeous by today’s GL standard. Easily the top 3 gorgeous babes in GL now. She has medium size double eyelid eyes, sharp plus high bridge nose and small kissable mouth. She possesses long and slightly wavy black hair. She wore nude makeup like those Korean celebs. Very palatable to my eyes. She resembles the gal in the pic attached below, which provides a good reference..

Pre shower routine - 10/10

She was accommodating and playful. I could play with her all day long to my sextisfaction. One awesome WL she is, without a doubt! We initially started from mild petting and ended up with very intense petting before we proceeded to shower. She was passionate and enthusiastic. I felt like I was making up with my lover. Full on DFK without much prompting from me. I then pulled down her panty and gave her a daty. I then used my dick head to stimulate her clit and outer part of her vagina.

Shower action - 10/10

She inserted my dick in-between her thighs and against her pussy whilst I mimicked a standing thrust action. I groped her tits and caressed her clit from behind. She then gave me a soapy b2b stimulation from back to front. We DFK wherever we could. She then licked my neck and my nips before she ended this department with a 3/4 deep-throated BBBJ.

Cat bath / Foreplay - 10/10

Very stimulating and thorough licking of my upper and lower torso. She even licked and blew air into my ears. She used some kinda cream that gave off a warm and soothing feeling when she used her pussy to rub my dick. The warm soothing feeling plus the way she gyrated whilst rubbing her raw pussy against my dick was so sexy and highly stimulating. Her expression at that instant was so mesmerising. I almost melted, TBH.

AR - 10/10

Highly skilled and stimulatingly done. She at first licked my tail bone just above my asshole which is a sensitive part of my bod. I wonder how she knew. Thereafter, AR was done on my fours. She used the tip of her tongue to stimulate my ass crack and also employed “Push Dragon” technique. She would simultaneously caressed my dick with a warm soothing cream (from china). She shared that inexperienced punters would ejaculate prematurely with her lethal tongue and fingers combo.

BBBJ - 8.5/10

3/4 Deep throated BBBJ. It was done in sensuous and deliberate fashion. This style suits my preference albeit I fancy deep throated BBBJ.

DFK - 10/10

Highly passionate, engaging and spontaneous. Not much prompting needed as she frenched me like her real lover. I felt like I was DFKing my real lover too. The feeling was somehow mutual. Shiok to the max!

FJ - 9.8/10

I felt like she was really enjoying the sexual act when she was riding on top of me whilst gyrating sexily like a strip teaser. At first, she raw rubbed my dick sensually and we DFK non-stop. I was superbly rock hard at that instance. She then inserted a condom onto my dick before riding me in rodeo fashion. We then switched to missionary. She has tight pussy and she knows how to squeeze her pussy muscle a fraction of a second before I reached the ejaculation phase. She has no problem absorbing my violent thrust. Damn Shiok fucking a gorgeous babe like Bao Bao.

Whore Attitude - 9.9/10

Awesome! Definitely a Box Office gem of 54A. Indeed very hard to come by these days in GL. She has the total package to reach ang pai status in no time -

1. Gorgeous looks (refer to the pic below);
2. Sexy and slim bod
3. Awesome service
4. Excellent attitude and personality

Enjoy,
MaXx

Bao Bao resembles the model below to a large extent.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 12-11-2023, 07:20 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Update: PRC Gals in Geylang

Max DaiGor is she giving the warm welcome follow by wet dfk and compliment with slippery soapy bath
Old 13-11-2023, 08:37 PM
Samster

Talking Creamy Cum in Cutie Candy mouth @ 1606

my celebration ... Festival of Light @ 1606

got my booking of Candy thru Ah Yap

upon closure of door...our lips are locked

fierce tongue sparring while stripping each other into birthday suits

both dive onto bed in 69 style

she giving me strong suction bbbj while me tongue fucking her honey pot pussy

after we start panting she signals me to shower

as usual routine soapy front and back rubbing cum vagina stimulation

this is damn nice...my favourite stunt ...

while my Joe was rock hard Candy gave a BBBJ until i cant take it and fire into her small mouth : hahaha thats was really shiok to the max

she slapped my ass cos she accidentally swallowed some of my semen and complained that so saltish

not my fault but deep throating time i did lock her head in while i fire my M203 away...one big round away

sibay song gao Jurong

she shower me clean clean then towel me dry

aromatherepy oil was applied on my whole body then she did full massage to relax my whole body nearly fall asleep cos really nice soothing i like

we started to French again until hardon

she then continue her bbbj again

this round i try to hold my ammo cant wait to feel her asap

she started riding away...cowgal follow by reverse style

we did scissor then proceed to doggie style

me request another round of BBBJ and ended up CIM

after ease fire she apply massage oil on both my thighs

we washed up and French each other GoodBye

i will be Back for my Cutie CIM soon :

Last edited by unfit; 14-11-2023 at 10:44 AM.
Old 16-11-2023, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
AhBoi2023 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Update: PRC Gals in Geylang

Please share around
Old 16-11-2023, 07:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 627 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61593 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AhBoi2023 View Post

Please share around
没头没尾 what's the story
Old 16-11-2023, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
没头没尾 what's the story
tot is new PRC WL
Old 16-11-2023, 11:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1329 / Power: 20
Triple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud of

Quote:
没头没尾 what's the story
Should be this guy ask WL out during off, kanna cheat money bah.
Knn this kind of cb face…want to punch those kind lol
Old 17-11-2023, 02:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 627 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61593 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_H View Post
Should be this guy ask WL out during off, kanna cheat money bah.
Knn this kind of cb face…want to punch those kind lol
Post covid GL prc girls are like very guai seldom go out with customers
Old 17-11-2023, 07:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Post covid GL prc girls are like very guai seldom go out with customers
90s time when go out with Boleh WLs sure cause arm and leg one

Must wait till all high end boutique closed then meet safer

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1