The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 01-08-2016, 04:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 18
YukoOgura deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

glad to see that rowell is very much alive and packed with action! who got the biggest cock there with the most beautiful face?
Old 02-08-2016, 08:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 11
tangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud of

Visited Rowell recently and took Ploy again even though Pong da looks like she deserved a good bong from me.

We went upstairs, talked some cock. Paid sgd30, wore my rubber and started to suck me.

She sucked good and asked if I wanted to eff her, hesitated. She insisted that I eff her, so I requested to change to a rubber of mine.

She came sitting on me and started to insert my dick up her arse, the feeling was tight. The head was in and she started to go up and down till my dick was in. She then ride me front and back, all these done sensually while I was sucking her boobs, caressing her abs, and looking at her horny expression.

I sat up while she was riding and grab her tiny ass, smacked it hard and she moaned. We moved to me being on top missionary and I swear I thrusted her hard, she lifted her hips so I can have a better angle for thrusting and after 5mins, we moved sideways and I spoon her slowly.

I changed quickly to doggy for a few mins, thrusted her hard again and went back sideways and came.

The body of hers really makes me horny and wanna eff her every time I see her. I dont feel any 'manliness' in her which is a plus point for me. Her moans were perfectly feminine and so hot.

We exchanged contact as she is definitely someone I like to have on my bed all night.
Old 02-08-2016, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Had a pre-op named Nancy two nights ago. Heavy makeup, pink bra. Was slightly shy at first, but warmed up after a while.

No kidding, the first 5 minutes, she did not want to french or do a BBBJ, by the end of the session, she was sweating like a dog and was screaming so loud a couple of LBs came in to see whats the commotion about.

Best part was the missionary where she wrapped her legs around my back and thrusted her hips, along with my pumping, the mattress moved to the opening of the cubicle where our heads were outside along the corridor.

Luckily our cubicle was at the end near the toilet so not alot of human traffic. She told me to get up and fuck her outside. But I couldn't take it and came before I could get up.

Boy, what a fuck.

Might want to head down again tonight around 930. Always wanted to try a foursome with another bro, but the plan always falls through. So anyone interested PM me?
Old 02-08-2016, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 21
hock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant future

Coming back to the hygiene issue, Has anyone after being with them the first time, take their number and then bring them to hotel? Hotel much cleaner and can take sweet time.

But then would there be a problem getting them into hotel. Does it say Male or female?? And their passport photo might not be a true resemblance to actual!!
Old 03-08-2016, 12:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
flxboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hock19 View Post
Coming back to the hygiene issue, Has anyone after being with them the first time, take their number and then bring them to hotel? Hotel much cleaner and can take sweet time.

But then would there be a problem getting them into hotel. Does it say Male or female?? And their passport photo might not be a true resemblance to actual!!
usually they will give u their ctc willingly after u meet em... can ask to hotel too.. but more ex lor. see whether u wanna eat once at 'posh restaurant' or 'cinchai' eat few times at 'hawker centre'... did a 3s at hotel once but looking back at the $$ spent... might as well just do more at H79... depends on ur preference for Quality vs. Variety,..

for the pre-op, passport will usually say male.. but the hotel recep. probably knows lah.. just act blur lor.. at most they just talk behind ur back... better just ask the 'girls' to recommend the hotel.. they probably noe which hotels are more 'friendly'..
Old 03-08-2016, 01:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post
Had a pre-op named Nancy two nights ago. Heavy makeup, pink bra. Was slightly shy at first, but warmed up after a while.

No kidding, the first 5 minutes, she did not want to french or do a BBBJ, by the end of the session, she was sweating like a dog and was screaming so loud a couple of LBs came in to see whats the commotion about.

Best part was the missionary where she wrapped her legs around my back and thrusted her hips, along with my pumping, the mattress moved to the opening of the cubicle where our heads were outside along the corridor.

Luckily our cubicle was at the end near the toilet so not alot of human traffic. She told me to get up and fuck her outside. But I couldn't take it and came before I could get up.

Boy, what a fuck.

Might want to head down again tonight around 930. Always wanted to try a foursome with another bro, but the plan always falls through. So anyone interested PM me?
Wa brother u all so hiong ah? Can lut until the mattress move to the door hahah. wa she wants u to fuck her outside means what sia? just along the corridor?

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 03-08-2016, 04:14 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Blackcat32 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Last night i have to took a new one ladyboy
She say she ...new one !!

Oh
She is beautiful ladyboy
Yes i see she is very beautiful my face my body my boobs is very nice she so sexy and beautiful face and body
And bery good service for suck very good i like to fuck she is doggy And we cum together feeling good

Im not sure her name preawa or parewa
Im sorry

Thx
Old 03-08-2016, 04:51 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
Lampard is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackcat32 View Post

Oh
She is beautiful ladyboy
Yes i see she is very beautiful my face my body my boobs is very nice she so sexy and beautiful face and body
And bery good service for suck very good i like to fuck she is doggy And we cum together feeling good

Im sorry

Thx
Wowwww... Your English seems like you are the LB herself... Trying to promote yourself here?
Old 03-08-2016, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Rocker4848 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

She said she is the new ladyboy and she is beauty and good! Thank u
Confirm you are the ladyboy you said.
Old 03-08-2016, 10:15 PM
Samster

ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerhillt View Post
Wa brother u all so hiong ah? Can lut until the mattress move to the door hahah. wa she wants u to fuck her outside means what sia? just along the corridor?
Yeah haha the pumping was quite vigorous.
Old 04-08-2016, 01:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 305 / Power: 16
eagleapple is one of the Best!eagleapple is one of the Best!eagleapple is one of the Best!eagleapple is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post
Yeah haha the pumping was quite vigorous.
Awesome bro! haha
Old 04-08-2016, 01:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackcat32 View Post

Oh
She is beautiful ladyboy

Im sorry

Thx
Saw a tall LB with a pretty face wearing a white bra, saw her the previous time and took her tonight. Asked for her name in the cubicle and she turned out to be Prewa. Was disappointed as I thought the service was going to be bad.

Turns out it was actually quite ok, not the best, but definitely not bad. Only downside is she does CBJ. Other than that, lots of frenching and moaning. Favourite position was cowgirl, she could ride!

Overall her plus points outweights the downsides, plus she has a near perfect set of tits. Soft, big and perky without any surgical scars.

However, RTF is a No as I'd like to try others.
Old 05-08-2016, 12:25 AM
Samster (M)

Jackhammer033 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey bros, sorry for the trouble but I have a question.
I went down earlier on, took a 'girl' wearing specs.
After the intercourse, I realised the condom is broken. Can anyone advice me on what to do? So sorry for the trouble..
Old 05-08-2016, 05:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackhammer033 View Post
Hey bros, sorry for the trouble but I have a question.
I went down earlier on, took a 'girl' wearing specs.
After the intercourse, I realised the condom is broken. Can anyone advice me on what to do? So sorry for the trouble..
http://www.tanjongpagarclinic.com/hi...97ihoCTC_w_wcB

Read the info in the link above.
Old 05-08-2016, 02:24 PM
Samster (M)

deephouse99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey everyone sorry for asking such stupid questions.

I will be arriving at Rowell for the first time around 11pm on a Thursday night -- a lot of guys in this forum seem to suggest Rowell is much better earlier (around 8:30 or so). Should I forget about Rowell the first night and head directly to Geylang for a late night and return to Rowell the following (earlier) evening?

Some people seem to have a hard time finding the girls in H79 -- any help for a newcomer?

Anyone know if the nearby Wanderlust hotel is girl friendly?

Crazy question: are the cubicles big enough to get naked or do you just sort of get your dicks out?

Thanks!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1