The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 25-09-2009, 11:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
fallen_guy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
A tale

I am not a newbie. But i just want to share my life story with brothers here..

Would just wanna share my story with a ktv WL recently. Never had relationship with a WL before though I have gotten some freebies over my limited years in cheonging. I just ended my relationship with her after going through 2 months of emotional turmoil. I’m going to start on with the first part.

Got to know her in May 2009 during one of my first few visits to that particular KTV over here. It was a Wednesday night, a friend from Malaysia came down so since another one of my friend jio, ok lo, go together lo. The first time I sat with her, I experienced a very good GFE from her. She had no tables at all that night except mine thus practically she belonged to me that night. Left the place and didn’t give it much thought though I was slightly smitten by her. I was telling myself, tiu, not first time come and play, every new girl I sit with when got GFE sure feel this way.

Got a sms from her on Sunday. Exchanged a few smses and viola, there I was again at the KTV on the Monday with some friends. Again, super GFE feel with lotsa frenching. She makes it feel that after frenching with me, she would have had totally melted from the sheer skill of my tongue. Haha.. Anyway, I asked the golden question, do you go out, she said yes. I made appointment to see her on a Friday night. She said ok. My lust for her that time was at super high level. If I could, I would have bonked her that night itself.

Saturday came, I called her at 2 am from St James. She sounded very drunk and said cannot do, period came. I was like wtf!!!! I was going to explode already man!! I didn’t quite believe her as I thought she was drunk and just wanted to sleep. I told her, never mind, let me pick you up, I’ll take care of you. She said ok so there I went. Brought her to H81. She didn’t look too drunk but definitely looked tired. We cuddled and spoke and she really wanted to just sleep. She removed her dress and bra and just went underneath the comforter. Me, as it is, was fucking red hot with lust, started fondling her. She was like :

Girl : Bao bei, bu ke yi. Wo you tai yi ma
Me : Wo ye bu ke yi shou le. Deng ni hen qiu
Girl: Ru guo ni gen wo zhuo, hen tong de, wo hui ku
Me : Ru guo ni bu gei wo zhuo, we ye hui ku de
Girl: Ni yao wo ku shi ma?
Me: Ni ku bei jiao hao ba.

Then she laugh, thought for a second, then removed her underwear. I have never done any girl on period before. I slid on the condom, and went straight in. As she was a pint sized girl, it was super tight. Took a while before I went fully inside. I came within 10 minutes, pulled out, knn, so much blood. Wah, quite disgusting la. We cleaned up and she wore back her panties. Anyway, we slept after that. I woke up around 10 am and so did she. Cuddled a while and was poking her with my morning hard-on. I never expected to have round 2 nor did I even expect it to even be an overnight affair. She removed her panties, stretched a while and drank some water. I was still clueless on what was going to happen. Suddenly without warning, she lifted my comforter and started giving me a blow. Waliaoo, seventh heaven. Finished round 2 in 20 minutes. When I was done, the bedsheet was wet with blood. Oh god, for sure H81 staffs will screw me. I gave her $300 for the night job. I had never done overnight before so I never knew the going rates for KTV girls.

I sent her back and we chit chat in the car like good old frens. When she left the car, she gave me another kiss. As soon as she closed the door, that’s when I knew I was KC-ed.

I'm going to continue writing in a bit. Do not need to up me. I do not need points.
Old 25-09-2009, 01:59 PM
Samster

Re: A tale

Another appointment followed through and it was only then that I knew she is going back to China in 2 weeks time. I was quite sad then. I realized she only gave me GFE inside the KTV. Outside of it, etc when I call her and stuffs, sometimes will not pick up. Sometimes will sound damn cold. I was already hit a mild level of KC attack. Life got a little screwed here and then. There was a time it made me even more sad when she asked me for a LV bag. I told her I don’t buy stuffs for KTV girls. Then she said ok, never mind. She still gave me her China number to call when she was about to go back. She’s going to come back in 2 mths time with a 2 years working pass.

I tried to forget her when she was back there. But I get occasional calls from her. And I would also call her once a while to talk. I knew I was in control of the situation then. I have limited ktv experiences but I do know what borders between real love and paid love. I knew that although I liked her, she had a lot of other guys that are also lusting over her.

I soon forgot about her and started hitting on new girls. Still, no other girl could give me the same level of GFE that she oozes.

2 months passed. Then without warning, D-day came. I got a call from her Singapore number at 1.30 am. I saw, but I ignored it as I was sleeping then. If she asked me to pick her from airport, then sure hailat. So I didn’t pick up the phone. Next morning, I text her. “You’re back!! Ok, I call you ok when u wake up”. She replied “Ok”

Around 2 pm, she called me. I answered happily. We spoke about 5 minutes and she told me she would be working today. I asked why so soon, ain’t you tired? She said no choice, no money. I said ok. She asked if I would come and find her today. In my heart, I was thinking niabeh, if every guy also u call and ask to come visit you today, then confirm got one long queue waiting for you in the ktv la. I said see first la, still busy. If can come call you ok. She sounded disappointed and said ok.

6.15pm, she called again.

She : Are you coming?
Me : I still don’t know leh. I’m still in office.
She : (she got agitated) It’s already 6+, when can you confirm?
Me : (turned soft) Ok la ok la, come la come la.

It wasn’t that I didn’t want to see her. In fact I missed her quite a bit. But the fact is that I am afraid she’s playing her KC tricks on me and I would not know how to react. I didn’t know how many guys that she had actually called to meet up with her today. Deep inside, I just didn’t want to be the carrot head that might fall for her sob stories and end up tipping her heavily.

Anyway, got there with another 2 friends. Mummy came in and straight away told me, eh, your favourite girl came back, want to call her or not. I smiled and said of course la.

5 minutes later, she walked in. Still as sweet as ever. She was never very attractive. She has the girl next door kind of look. Petite and cute. My kind of girl.

She sat down. I held her hand and we started talking for a while. She had only 2 rooms at the moment. The other was a first time customer. I asked her no other people came to look for you? She said she only called me. Hmm… I didn’t quite believe. Anyway, we started getting more relaxed and more intimate and after ½ hour, we were frenching like mad. In that 3 hours that I was there, we were in intense frenching most of the time. In fact, the only time we were not locking lips was when she had to get to the other room. Every 10 minutes, she would come back and we would be making out for a good ½ hour.

She : I can’t stand anymore. I have not had sex for 2 months.
Me : Hmm, can I be your first?
She: I am only waiting for you.
Me : (I laughed as I didn’t quite believe) Ok, we meet on Saturday can? We go for dinner
She: Ok
Me : But ain’t you working that day?
She: I take day off lo. Accompany you.

In my heart, I was thinking how much that fuck would set me back? It definitely will not be free. I tipped her that night and left with another mild KC attack.
Old 25-09-2009, 06:27 PM
Samster

Saturday came, picked her up and went for casual dinner. She was so loving with me. We spoke about a lot of things. After dinner, I asked her : -

Me : So, where shall we go now?
She: Anywhere. You bring me lo.
Me: (sheepishly) Can I bring you to ….. and do….
She: (nods and looked on the floor shyly)
Me: (growing a hardon) Let’s go

Went to Hotel 81 and to summarise what went on inside, we bonked 4 times that night. All the 4 times, she was shaking and shivering in orgasm so I do believe she has not fucked for 2 months. We left next day in the evening. Before leaving, I gave her $400 bucks.

I went look for her during happy hour another 2 times during the week and she was still as loving. During one of the sessions, she said she liked me. Asked if I could be her bf. I laughed and said nola, u got so many admirers, why choose me? She looked disappointed but didn’t say anything anymore. I didn’t give it much thought too.

During the same session, she also asked if I could bring her to buy a laptop. She said she wanted a laptop so she could chat online with her mom in China. In my heart, I was like, niabehh, ask me become bf so that I can buy for you isit? I looked blank for a while, didn’t know how to answer her. Then she told me “Don’t worry, I will buy myself. You’re scared I’m going to ask you to pay right?” I was totally speechless.

Fast forward, another appointment on Friday night for another overnight affair. I picked her up and once she saw me, she looked so happy. She hugged me and off we went to hotel. Bought some beer at 7-Eleven along the way.

In the room, we took turns to take bath. Then we settled down on the bed and started chatting. Took sips from the beer can while we snuggled under the comforter.

Suddenly, without warning, she attacked my nipples with her mouth. I put down the beer can on the table and started stroking her hair. She went from left nipple to right nipple then started moving slowly downsouth. My hardon was killing me then. She put my cock in her mouth and started blowing. She used her tongue very skillfully on the dick head. Licking the shaft. Sucking my balls. God, that was the best blow I had ever gotten.

I couldn’t take it any longer, I told her I needed her and put on my condom. Then I started to pump. At first it was good, after a good 5 minutes, my didi went soft. I was like ar??? Then we changed position and moved to the edge of the bed. By that time, my didi was dead. I guess I was too tired that day as it was already 4 am. I told her I dunno why ler but I think today I’m too tired.

She said yala, I think you’re too tired and then hugged me. But what she did next shocked me. She reached for my dick, pumped it a few times and suddenly just took off my condom. She looked at me and asked. “Don’t wear can or not? We try again”

I have never done raw in my entire life. Not even with my ex-gf before, let alone a WL. But my didi sprang back into life hearing those words and small head took over big head and I went straight back into the lovehole. I told her I have never done this before while pumping. She told me to pull out and to cum on her stomach. In less than 3 minutes, I exploded on her body.

Right after cumming, I went to the toilet, full of regrets. I did not even help her to get tissues for her. I just went inside toilet and washed up. Tried to pee to kill off any viruses that could be on my dick.

When I was done and came back into the room, she has already wiped herself clean.

Me: (moved and sat down on the bed next to her) I have never done this.
She : Done what?
Me : Never wear condom
She: How is the feeling?
Me : Damn good. But.. but..
She : (then she might have realized what was my concern) Don’t worry, I got no disease la.

Then it hit me. She just came back from China and just got her S-Pass. She would have to pass her blood test in order to get the S-pass. Fuuuhhhh, boy, I was so relieved.

Summarise again, we bonked another 2 times that night and we went for lunch the next day. After lunch, we went walking around the shopping complex. I asked her to become my gf. She nodded her head and kissed me.
Old 28-09-2009, 08:19 AM
Samster

What happened for the next few weeks were a love story made in heaven. We spent a lot of hours together. Going out, chilling out, and making out and of course a lot of sex. I was very happy then. I could also see that she was genuine as she skips work once a while so we could be out together. I asked her before : -

Me : Why do you like me?
She: I also don’t know. I just feel very secure with you. No pressure. All the guys that told me that they liked or loved me all turn to new girls once I went back to China the first time. You were the only one that still called me and waited for me to come back. Not forgetting also that I have other Mei Mei in the KTV that tells me that you miss me a lot.
Me : (At this, I blushed as I did actually tell a few of them that I liked her a lot. I am a super regular in that ktv so most of them are my friends).
Me : But I really cannot give you anything. If you are expecting me to bao yang you or to support you partially, I am not prepared to do so.
She : I know. But I have never asked for anything from you. (which is true)

However, all good things have to come to an end. I felt that she started to turn cold somewhat. She could be cold one day and very loving the next. I knew something was bothering her. I tried to press for an answer but she wouldn’t tell me. I was thinking if it was money problem. Most of the girls in the KTV knew I was with her. In fact, one of the girls, let’s call her A(which is also a “friend” of mine) was shocked when she learnt that I do not give her any money. She told me that I am very lucky as she is still sticking with me although I have not given her anything.

There was this one time she asked me,

She : Please don’t get angry
Me : ???
She : A lot of customers have been asking me to “chu jie”. Would you be angry if I go? Sitting tables just in KTV cant get me much money. You know that right.
Me : (I was speechless. Finally I said) Well, I know your line of work, I wont stop you but I would feel very sad.
She : Ok la, ok la, don’t go la..

That time I was naïve. I really believed that she would not go. Until one day when I just happen to wake up at 2am and couldn’t sleep. I text her if I could pick her up for supper. She said no, got customer bring her out to eat. I was quite restless when she text me that. I replied ok, but can call me once you reach home? She said ok. I ended up waiting the whole morning as she didn’t call back and her phone was turned off.

I text A. Said I couldn’t sleep. She called back and we chatted. Told her the reason. She was telling me. “Us KTV girls are only here to earn money. If we do not go out and sleep with others, that is because we have already been bao yang by others. If you like her, don’t think so much. You would be happier”. Damn, words of wisdom from one of her fellow colleagues.

My girl finally called back at 8am. I told her, I know your line of work. If you have to, then please go ahead. But just don’t keep me in the dark. You saying that you’re going out to eat with the customer and will call me back is not greatly appreciated here when you’re lying.
Old 28-09-2009, 08:20 AM
Samster

From that day onwards, my life has been living hell. I couldn’t sleep at night. I couldn’t work properly. I couldn’t eat properly. Every fucking night after she finishes work, I would wonder on my bed if she was in hotel or at home. I dared not call as I knew it would break my heart if I learnt she is in hotel.

Sex with her had also changed. She just doesn’t enjoy it anymore. Previously, she was so wet everytime I do her. Now, it feels like a chore to her. That was what I felt.

I knew she had to earn a minimum sum of $10k a month to cover certain expenses here and commitments back home. There was once I gave her $2k. Told her it’s not much but I’m trying to help her cover certain expenses. She was very reluctant to accept. I told her, all this time, I have not given you anything before. Can you just accept? It would make me feel better. She finally accepted.

We had planned to go for a holiday overseas sometime back. I had bought airplane tickets, accommodation and some other activities arrangements. I was so looking forward to this trip. We even went shopping for swimsuits and stuffs. I still could remember being in the changing room with her when she tried on certain swimsuits. Niabeh, I swear I could just fuck her in the room itself. So damn seductive.

Another 2 weeks passed. 1 week before the trip, she broke me the news.

She : I know you cannot accept the fact that I have to sleep with customers. Now, there is someone that wants to bao yang me. Would you rather me sleep with a lot of people or just the selected one that would be able to give me money?
Me : If that’s the case, are you breaking off with me?
She: No, we can still be together.
Me: Why do u still even want me? I can’t give you anything. I am not poor, but I definitely cant afford splashing tens of thousands just to support you. The money I gave you previously was just a one off.
She: I don’t know myself. I feel I am stupid sometimes. But I do love you. I am not even expecting to receive any money from you.
Me : You go ahead with whatever you feel is best for you. Anyway, let’s not talk about this first. Let’s go for the trip first and don’t let anything bother us.
She: Ok. Over there, I am going to fuck your brains out. Anytime I want it, you have to give it to me.
Me: Wahh, even on the beach?
She: Yes, we go do underwater.
Me: Faint. (Then we both laugh)

The day for the trip came. Our flight was next morning at 8.45am. I had wanted to go and pick her when she finishes work and then spend the few hours in hotel to rest first before we head to airport. But she said it would be better if I come pick her at 6am at her place. I didn’t have a very good feel about this but I gave her the benefit of the doubt.

3am I text her, don’t drink so much. I come pick you at 6am. She replied ok.
4am I got a text from her, “Die la, got caught”.

I called her. No one answered. I called again. Then the phone was turned off. I went crazy and sent mass smses to her. All without delivery report. I was stoned. I had somewhat anticipated this. But why did I fall for it? Why did I not go and pick her up?

Next question was, do I still go for the trip if she does not turn up? After much thought, I decided to go ahead.

I went airport and waited until the last 5 minutes of check in time to see if she was still coming. I kept smsing her and tried calling her but she was not contactable. She never turned up.

I boarded the plane a sad and lonely man.

For the next 3 days, I thought about a lot of things.

- Had she ever loved me?
- Why did she not tell me the truth if she could not make it?
- What did I do wrong to deserve this? And the list goes on..

Then I realized that in order to get my life back, I really needed to put an end to this.

She only turned her phone back on at night the next day. She sent me a sms. I called her, asked her why? She told me the guy that bao yang her turned up unexpectedly. Kept her with him until the next day. I told her I will call her when I get back home on Monday.

Once I reached airport on Monday, I gave her a call. She was still sleeping. She said, can eat, pick her up at 4.30pm. I was like “What??? Why cannot now?”. She stammer a bit and said that she had to have lunch with one of the bosses as it was his birthday. I said ok as she had told me previously about this. I went home and sleep. Called her again at 4.30pm. She didn’t pick up. I got impatient. Sent 2 smses and called at every interval of 10 minutes. After all this shit that I have gone through for the past 3 days, I have no hesitance to become a nuisance. She finally answered at 5pm.

Me : Can I pick you up now?
She: Not yet. Still out.
Me : Then what time?
She: Maybe at 6pm?
Me: WTF, are you working today?
She: Yes.
Me : Then how the fuck are you going to eat with me? Are you talking sense?
She : (Speechless)

Then I heard a man’s voice in the background.

Me: Where are you? Are you going to eat or not?
She: I call you later (then she ended the call)
She text me a message, I call you at 5.30pm. I replied, No, I give you until 5.15pm then I will call you.

5.15, I called again. She didn’t pick up. I continued calling repeatedly. Finally, at the 8th attempt, she answered. Sounded angry. I ask, where do I pick you. She said, I’m at the ktv. I said I come find you now. She just ended the call.

Once I reached her workplace, I called her. Waited about 10 minutes before she came out. She did not look too happy. Prolly by the fact that I called her like crazy when she was with the guy that bao yang her. Told her I wanted to eat somewhere far. She was very hesitant. Persuaded her for a bit before she agreed. Took the cab and said bring me to the nearest 81. She heard and asked why go hotel. I didn’t answer her. She forced me to answer and kept saying can don’t go? I said I got a lot of things to talk to you about. She reluctantly agreed.

Inside the room, I started questioning her on what happened the night before we were supposed to go. She told me the guy picked her up without warning and he turned off her phone. I felt she was lying. I suspected that she already knew she couldn’t go with me for some time back. Just that she couldn’t bear to break the news to me. Prolly thought I would go crazy and do some crazy stuffs to jeopardize someone baoing her. I told her that she has changed. She told me, “My whole purpose here is to earn money. What can I do? The guy is supporting me. How can I refuse such offer?”

I kept quiet for a while. I gave her an amulet that I got her. Told her this amulet will take care of her in the future. Told her let’s break up. She looked at me and shook her head. I told her, why not, there’s no meaning anymore. She kept quiet. Lit a cigarette. I also lit a cigarette. As soon as she finished, I told her I wanted her. I started kissing her. She was slightly hesitant at first. I told her, let’s make this our last. There’s no more chance anymore. She looked at me and nodded.

I removed her pants and panties. I removed my pants. Continued kissing her. I could see that she was tearing. I didn’t bother. Somehow, my dick didn’t respond. I was probably so overcome with emotional grief for the past 3 days that I was not even in the mood for sex. I just wanted to get back at the guy that bao yang her that im fucking his girl that he paid good money for. For free! For tens of times!! Raw!!

Anyway, after trying for a good 5 minutes, I realized I just couldn’t do it. I hugged her on missionary position and asked, “Have you ever loved me before?”. She nodded her head. That was all I wanted to hear.

I told her I couldn’t get it up and put on my pants. She sobered up and wiped off some tears. Then we left the hotel without saying another word. I walked her back to the KTV as no cab wanted to stop for us.

What saddens me that day was all the while during the walk back, she did not even attempt to hold my hand in public. So afraid that the guy that bao yang her could see. This was the same girl, just 2 months ago was so lovey dovey with me. So much has changed. I reached home, as soon as I entered my room, I broke down and cried my heart out. So much grief but I was so much more relieved after that.

Later at night, she text me. “对不起,我现在都不知道怎么面对你,我伤害了你,很想你打我几下出气就不用那么伤心了,我在爱情面前又没 抬起头,对不起”. I replied “不要在说了.你爱过我是彀了.我还爱你,但是,我不要在受伤多一期“. She said she’s sorry again. I guess that would be the last time I’m going to sms her.

This has been an emotional roller coaster for me. But I feel that I have grown. Sometime back, a brother told me before to go ahead, go get yourself knocked down being KC-ed. There is no better way to experience the perils and thrills of cheonging if you just don’t experience a relationship with a WL. I have gone through and I have learnt. What does not kill me makes me stronger.

I have also learned that if I am to ever be in another relationship with another WL, I should never treat them the same as other normal girls. These girls are here for a sole reason, which is MONEY. Even if they were real at first, they would all eventually change. All of them.

I am not bitter. In fact, I treasure this experience that I had. I hope to get involved in another relationship with another WL one day and gauge if I am stronger and wiser than the first time round.

Just sharing my story.
Old 28-09-2009, 03:21 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
NewandLost is stuck in moderation for some time to come

another day, another braddah gone down in SG. Braddah, you KCed yourself. Don't feel bad as its a valuable lesson. I hope the rest of the SG braddahs learn that the emotional roller coaster and final fall just is not worth it. It's not even about the money braddah, its the fall.
Old 28-09-2009, 03:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 16
RUNROAD deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thanks for sharing the story. however she could also have done raw with her sugardaddy so its advisable to go for another test few months later just to play safe.
Old 28-09-2009, 05:05 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
tikokeong is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Bro TS,

Thnx for sharing your nice story with sad ending.I'm sure there is alots of ppl out there also encounter the same kind of stuff but in different story.

We can't do much also there is some pro bro here are too cleaver to be KC by girls cos they are the true player but for some of us ( i think i also in la) we are too emo it is hard to get it over.Some times there are real WL and FL really fallen in love with us but too bad they are here for a main purpose so it is alway hard for 2 person in love to be togather.

What if you can earn more $ ,more saving and the girl really loves you.To think of it that is going to be the best cos you can handle everything but always be on your guard.

Every fall every heart break we learn a good lesson.
Old 28-09-2009, 05:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1068 / Power: 23
kingcopa has much to be proud ofkingcopa has much to be proud ofkingcopa has much to be proud ofkingcopa has much to be proud ofkingcopa has much to be proud ofkingcopa has much to be proud ofkingcopa has much to be proud ofkingcopa has much to be proud of

Move on Bro..... Move on
Old 28-09-2009, 06:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 593 / Power: 21
MaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to all

Money bro money...

Check out my thread : http://thesbf.shop/matters...best-liar.html

So goes to me... I buy her things, bring her out, see her sit with customer I still smile smile.. the best part is she say "don't worry, i only sit with them take tips but never go hotel"...

Ya ya...

The day you not there, the customer just flash out the cash only... handphone off till morning...

Money bro money...
Old 28-09-2009, 06:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 895 / Power: 23
PuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen_guy View Post

I have also learned that if I am to ever be in another relationship with another WL, I should never treat them the same as other normal girls. These girls are here for a sole reason, which is MONEY. Even if they were real at first, they would all eventually change. All of them.

I am not bitter. In fact, I treasure this experience that I had. I hope to get involved in another relationship with another WL one day and gauge if I am stronger and wiser than the first time round.

Just sharing my story.
Dear Bro,

I have fallen into such situation before, and I have gone through the same difficult emotional period. I fully understand your feeling. However, I am stronger now as I will ensure that such thing would not happen again.

I knew her and supported her for 8 months, and she went for someone else after being with him for two days after he promised the sun and the moon. I was surprised, more than I was sad. I kept asking myself "This could not have happened...!" but it did. Wise up! Wise up!

For me, the first time when it occurs, it is a mistake, the second time if I fall into this situation again, then it is a plane stupidity.

My 2 cent worth.

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 28-09-2009, 06:57 PM
Samster

I had moved on. I just don't feel the love there anymore.

Anyway, i do still look for her in the KTV during my sessions there although the feelings not the same anymore. Somehow, my feelings had waned. i could fall easily for someone, but once i have had enough of that person, then i would have a mental block on my feelings of that person.

There was one time i told her i needed her. She said ok, but the guy will pick her up and send her home. Told me to pick her after that. She said will call me.. True enough she did and we went Hotel 81.

Sex is just not the same anymore though. She tried hard to please me but it's not the same anymore. I am just not into the "wham bam and leave" kinda guy. There's a reason why i look for ktv girls for screws rather than spa/FL's kind of girls.

Anyway, we made love for a couple of hours and i sent her home after that in a cab. I wanted to pay her to make it known to her that i take this as a cash transaction. I whipped out the cash and handed to her without saying anything. She looked at me, glared at me for a couple of seconds.. Then she started to tear.. She shook her head and looked away..

I hugged her and she buried her face in my chest sobbing softly.. I kept the money (yesler, 500 bucks saved) and stroked her hair.. We reached her place without anyone uttering a single word anymore.. I looked at her, kissed her softly in the lips and said bye to her.. She got down and went up to her place..

Once i reached home, i got a text from her..

"I still love you"

I replied "Not correct. You can't love me anymore. Nor can i have feelings for you anymore"

She never replied.. Till today.. and that was a week back..

Time will heal.. I'm recovering..

Much help came from BS KTV though.. kekeke.. I never realised the girls there in LSB practically rapes you once you're in the room. KNN, one girl suck right nipple, one girl suck left nipple. One more girl TFK for me.. No time for sentiments when i'm there man.. Hehehe...
Old 28-09-2009, 07:11 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -24 / Power: 0
fl saviour is stuck in moderation for some time to come

gd for u bro, at least u will grow and know how to enjoy more kekeke
Old 28-09-2009, 08:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 15
MACUA deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMACUA deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

The way I see the story, I pity the lady rather than you. I pity her because she made a mistake loving you. I would say that you don’t know how to love her.
We always thought that we are smarter than these women.
These women has seen it all, they know what’s in our mind. I am not trying to say that they’re out to cheat you. No one cheated you, it’s that you’re looking at things with an advantage to yourself, that is why you’re trying to take control of her.
Sex is always in our mind when we are with these women. But do you think that these women lack sex and are looking for great sex?
Yes, there are times that they have a lust for great sex. But that is not an everyday affair. A kiss a hug or even holding hands is going to made them feel more loved than what they get from having sex with you.
No doubt they are all here for the money. But if they can meet someone who they think can give them love, I am very certain that they will give you all their love that no ordinary women can give you.
They have met so many people day in day out and they have chosen you. You should feel proud of yourself if these women are to take you as their love one.
Yes, no doubt they are fuck by hundred or thousand but all these hundred or thousand can only have her body but not her heart.
What others can buy is only her body, but you are the only one who can have her heart.
If you can think this way, only than you will live happily together.
Old 28-09-2009, 09:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
FIRMAMENT is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi Bro TS,

congrats on waking up. i suffered a similar fate as u. but im still in the process of getting it off. im wif a viet wl that has a husband in sing. she treats me very well n does not take my money. we will meet abt 3 times every week. usualy we go 4 meals , stroll ard or rest in hotels. we spend abt 2k plus every mth on food, hotel, beer, etc...

tinks took a turn after abt 2 mths... she say she luv me alot n want to b wif me. but now she cannot lif her husband as shes waiting 4 her pr.

everyday im living in hell. when she meet me, im happy. she will cook at hm n bring out 4 me to eat. but i gota send her back hm to her husband at night. when she does not meet me, shes wok=rking or wif her husband. imagine how i feel?? when shes working, shes hug and fondle by other guys. when resting at hm, fuck by her husband. i oso got feeling 4 her.
i oso duno what im doing rite now.... but i jus live everyday as it is. i know i need to put a stop. but i jus cant. the best tink is i went back to viet wif her, n she even bought me hm to see her family n relatives despite all of dem having seen her husband a few times b4.

ani bros can advise.....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1