The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 14-03-2018, 10:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1795 / Power: 17
bonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant future
Re: Did I kena the KC Trap?

Bring enuff money and go.. isnt this what you want?
People spend $500 for single gfe sty bla bla bla
Old 14-03-2018, 11:00 AM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2447 / Power: 20
Fishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vainxe View Post
Yes but she told me she don't talk to other customers as much as me... Now I'm confused, she's asking me out tomorrow as its her off day. Should I go?
Go lor, bring her out for simple meal and walk walk. Movie if she is interested. If she ask u buy expensive stuff then reject lor. Simple as that. Actually it depends on ur spending power. If ur bloody rich n can afford then u spend, if not keep it simple. Then if things r clicking well then after dinner go hotel lor.
不欺负你,不骂你,相信你。
有人欺负你,我会第一时间出来帮你。
你开心的时候,我会陪你开心。
你不开心,我也会哄到你开心。
永远觉得你最漂亮,做梦都会梦见你。
在我的心里,就只有你。
就这样简单。
Old 14-03-2018, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2447 / Power: 20
Fishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro sad to say it's the emotional attachment.. Any ways to get away from this?
If u cannot handle the emotional attachment, then just move on to other spas or MLs.
不欺负你,不骂你,相信你。
有人欺负你,我会第一时间出来帮你。
你开心的时候,我会陪你开心。
你不开心,我也会哄到你开心。
永远觉得你最漂亮,做梦都会梦见你。
在我的心里,就只有你。
就这样简单。
Old 14-03-2018, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 8
evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes but she told me she don't talk to other customers as much as me... Now I'm confused, she's asking me out tomorrow as its her off day. Should I go?
Read your post earlier on. Made me think of my regular ML. Texted her last night that I will be visiting her these 2 days but she said she will let me know due to menses. Her reply was just once sentence and when I sent her one funny pic, she only replied one ‘haha’ which made me feel that she is not actually laughing at that pic. Just for the sake of replying only.

Used to fall abit emotionally for her (she is with a kid back home) which is why I ever quarrelled (not once) with her in the massage room before and I had since came out of the KC but we are still ‘friends’ maybe? Or maybe she treats me as a 客人only.... with gifts occasionally. She bought me some stuffs before she flew back to China and after She came back from her CNY break. Just felt pity and sad that things came to such state after the quarrel. Things change and I can feel the differences in the reply in wechat before and after we used to quarrel.

Luckily I still have my ex-ML to chat with.... anyway true to that of some bros suggestions. Keep our other options opened and have other alternatives. Ultimately they are here for $$$$.... how can they look for love here when they have a kid back home? Although they are divorced.... their hearts are still with family and not us. My this ML even tells me occasionally that she misses home. This is already a prove that her heart is always back in China.
Old 14-03-2018, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1691 / Power: 10
trichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by evoralliart View Post
Read your post earlier on. Made me think of my regular ML. Texted her last night that I will be visiting her these 2 days but she said she will let me know due to menses. Her reply was just once sentence and when I sent her one funny pic, she only replied one ‘haha’ which made me feel that she is not actually laughing at that pic. Just for the sake of replying only.

Used to fall abit emotionally for her (she is with a kid back home) which is why I ever quarrelled (not once) with her in the massage room before and I had since came out of the KC but we are still ‘friends’ maybe? Or maybe she treats me as a 客人only.... with gifts occasionally. She bought me some stuffs before she flew back to China and after She came back from her CNY break. Just felt pity and sad that things came to such state after the quarrel. Things change and I can feel the differences in the reply in wechat before and after we used to quarrel.

Luckily I still have my ex-ML to chat with.... anyway true to that of some bros suggestions. Keep our other options opened and have other alternatives. Ultimately they are here for $$$$.... how can they look for love here when they have a kid back home? Although they are divorced.... their hearts are still with family and not us. My this ML even tells me occasionally that she misses home. This is already a prove that her heart is always back in China.
What is the quallel topic about ?.. I notice that brothers here get KCed will tends to also have quallel and cold war ....

Sometime this is no longer just a KCed situation. Some brother here offload a lot of cash on those ML too...
Old 14-03-2018, 02:34 PM
Samster

evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by trichard View Post
What is the quallel topic about ?.. I notice that brothers here get KCed will tends to also have quallel and cold war ....

Sometime this is no longer just a KCed situation. Some brother here offload a lot of cash on those ML too...

Not sure abt other bros. My case is she accused me that I think too much, esp there was once sth happened back in her home and she claimed that I was not understanding enough. Anyway she is not into me also, that’s y I was out of the KC-ed. Luckily I didn’t spend any $$ on her for exp gifts.... only the $$ for FJ lol

But that is still a pity cos everything was not the same already ever since that quarrel. Now her wechat msgs are only 1 sentence, few words as compared to last time.
Old 14-03-2018, 07:36 PM
Samster

trichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant future
Quote:
Not sure abt other bros. My case is she accused me that I think too much, esp there was once sth happened back in her home and she claimed that I was not understanding enough. Anyway she is not into me also, that’s y I was out of the KC-ed. Luckily I didn’t spend any $$ on her for exp gifts.... only the $$ for FJ lol

But that is still a pity cos everything was not the same already ever since that quarrel. Now her wechat msgs are only 1 sentence, few words as compared to last time.
One thing to keep in mind I learn when KCed by ML...

Chances is that they are lonely and lack of love and security. They 看透男人 just imaging everyday different man show cock...And sweet talk in the room when 1 to 1 .. all sort of sex topic will come out from the mouth...

If you cannot 体谅 and 接受 . Quit the relationship.

Sometime we tends to treat them as if they are girl friend. No they are not.

Take it easy not to add pressure. Relationship will last longer .

And when it is time to quit... The transition will not be so heartache.
Old 14-03-2018, 07:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Hmmm... then I must be KCing one of my regular... every time i mei nu her, ask her if she is secretly a model.. ha ha.. got her to dig my earwax.. blahblah..

She watsapp and sms me everyday without fail, which i ignore.. then after visit,no message from her for a few days b4 it starts again...

Bottom line is that they are here to earn $$. Just a job to them. Don't offer loan or help to them, they are five steps ahead of you..

Just hee hee ha ha with them and respect them as human beings.. nothing more, nothing less..
Old 14-03-2018, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
One thing to keep in mind I learn when KCed by ML...

Chances is that they are lonely and lack of love and security. They 看透男人 just imaging everyday different man show cock...And sweet talk in the room when 1 to 1 .. all sort of sex topic will come out from the mouth...

If you cannot 体谅 and 接受 . Quit the relationship.

Sometime we tends to treat them as if they are girl friend. No they are not.

Take it easy not to add pressure. Relationship will last longer .

And when it is time to quit... The transition will not be so heartache.
Agree. Take it easy else too complicated lah. Now I just go there and chit chat with this ML as per normal. No doubt that after the quarrel, things might already changed and we were not as close as before. But now still fine with those normal chit chat. Just that looking back at the cold wechat msgs recently, quite a pity lah. 感慨
Old 15-03-2018, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Agree. Take it easy else too complicated lah. Now I just go there and chit chat with this ML as per normal. No doubt that after the quarrel, things might already changed and we were not as close as before. But now still fine with those normal chit chat. Just that looking back at the cold wechat msgs recently, quite a pity lah. 感慨
She still make you a happy man after the session right?

That is all afterall.
Old 15-03-2018, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
She still make you a happy man after the session right?

That is all afterall.
This I agree. Ended up a happy man after the session. That is if I don't think about the 'friendship' part lo.. and take it easy.
Old 15-03-2018, 12:51 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 11
RSxxxx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRSxxxx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRSxxxx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRSxxxx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRSxxxx is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Smile Re: Did I kena the KC Trap?

Quote:
Originally Posted by romidogdog View Post
She say " miss you"...That's how your $704 gone...every customers she tell them I " miss you" .....imagine how much she make..... this kind of places just go and have fun... no more than that...if you carried on what you have been doing now...in no time you be spending more than $704.....never give your hp number to any ml...cos everytime they call you....you start itching again.....
Hi bro .. I’m totally agree here , do Not give your call to ML
Old 15-03-2018, 02:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
This I agree. Ended up a happy man after the session. That is if I don't think about the 'friendship' part lo.. and take it easy.
Brother... 要 Friendship will need a lot of 耐心关心。接受她的职业。体谅她。

很不简单的。

Because by default she is 黑 in your heart. So to overcome it especially you have sexy liao even more hard as she is also 肮脏。

See how you can overcome it.. I have done it...
Old 15-03-2018, 07:27 AM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1785 / Power: 21
pussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant future

no need to be too nice to these MLs. I am seeing a ML, and when we go out out with her Friend who is also a ML, we even hanky panky when my ML Girlfriend was sleeping.... they are supposed to be good friends in China....ha ha... and she told me I can find her secretly...
Old 17-03-2018, 12:09 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -33 / Power: 0
Vainxe is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishcer View Post
If u cannot handle the emotional attachment, then just move on to other spas or MLs.
Bro, after thinking for so many days, I plucked up my courage to block and delete her WeChat. I will move on.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1