The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 30-07-2020, 08:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1308 / Power: 10
dreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Hmm bet tomorrow will be quite hard to book a slot since PH
Old 30-07-2020, 09:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1077 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3364 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamsky98 View Post
Hmm bet tomorrow will be quite hard to book a slot since PH
It's not that hard to book if you do it 1-3 days in advance, especially for days like tmr..

Same goes for those "special" days they like to celebrate, like the upcoming 七夕.. You can bao your favourite ML on that day if want lol..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 30-07-2020, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 7
James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by this2010 View Post
what website i want to book😛😛😛

She took down her ad.
Old 30-07-2020, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 6
Stenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by smlee View Post
is there another eva?
2 eva in SLG

Last edited by Stenzer; 30-07-2020 at 09:33 PM.
Old 30-07-2020, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 14
SLRR is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSLRR is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
Reckon JB's time there were hundreds of MLs, now you won't have as many to keep track.

JB was really good as he'd track MLs who changed names for different sites, n link the FRs to positive and negative categories, so lets say u wanna try Aaaaaa, On the first page of his thread you find her name and click it to goes to her specific page where u find links to her ads on LTD, SH69, SLG, SGB, SGM, etc, her aliases, and links to her FRs posted here.

Yea it was a lot of work! Especially as he was trying to upate it daily!
Yes, I agreed wholeheartedly. That thread must have took alot of time and effort to maintain. It is like LiveScore, updated almost daily

I highly doubt people will make an effort now...so some of us try to contribute back to the community by giving short and fruitful FR for the benefit of the rest
Old 30-07-2020, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twasgud View Post
Any recent FR for this lady?

https://sglonelyguy.online/keer-massage/

PS: is she around size build as Laura? TIA!
Yes and yes
Old 30-07-2020, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Yah lor jitao find those VP SYTs and fug them gao gao no need to worry about can touch here touch there..
spoken like a true man
Old 30-07-2020, 10:13 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
askdad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by James67 View Post
For Tang Tang if her slots are full for the day. She did replied to tell me that.
I have no problem getting a reply from Carrie.
Cool thanks.

Weird i cant even get a response. :/ (No bad history)
Old 30-07-2020, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1260 / Power: 19
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of
Quote:
Yah lor jitao find those VP SYTs and fug them gao gao no need to worry about can touch here touch there..
Ok lah not sure if it is allowed, but for those Bros who are interested in FLs.. do pm me and I will share 4 sites that I have been using in place of dome 2. Cuz I understand that some Bros may not know where to look for...

But if you all really want value for bonk, do give the vpremium girls a try. If not, those viet girls that are on the 4 sites lol
Old 30-07-2020, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1308 / Power: 10
dreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud of

Quote:
It's not that hard to book if you do it 1-3 days in advance, especially for days like tmr..

Same goes for those "special" days they like to celebrate, like the upcoming 七夕.. You can bao your favourite ML on that day if want lol..
Too poor to bao just bao my own leg will do haha!
Old 30-07-2020, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackngill View Post
An ran lol she have a nice rack and can chat well, her hair smell quite nice as well lol i always blacklist those who have strange smell on their hair

sensual i just keep to the basic , didnt request to suck her tits or go south

the view and touch of her racks and smooth skin and cute ass is enough for me to have a good time

aimee my choice for a good strong massage, sometime she is very serious at her massage so there's hardly any topic if i didn't start any chat

nice rack as well but i still prefer An ran one

look wise , An ran win her. aimee just look very simple to me

Zoya didnt try yet lol cause i scare that she wont remove her bra for me if I'm a first timer to find her
Zoya depends loh, for first time customers she can be eithet no playability or low playability and if you do try her, do it only for the companionship of a female with nice figure genuinely putting in effort to massage your body. She is sincere in treating her customers and really puts in effort for the massage. However....her massage is not properly trained which means she is wasting alot of her energy on anyhow pressing.... She should learn some genuine massage. If she can do a better massage it will increase her value as a masseuse by alot.

If u old or ugly or bui bui then dun go, she won't like u. Touch only get scolding.

But some might like her exactly because she is low playability, like a lock that is hard to unlock, a sweet fruit still full of fresh juice.Not like the other ml that are well used and all the juice already zhut zhut out by countless bros. If u can unlock this higher level lock then u can taste the sweetness of zoya. Her abalone is like fresh new zealand organic wild caught abalone, so fragrant and pink and full of juice. Then the abalone of high playability mls is like china canned abalone. Old and black black already, the can juice also abit fishy smell. Dunno is it expired anot.

Last edited by GeylangWanderer; 31-07-2020 at 12:09 AM.
Old 30-07-2020, 11:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 12
daREV is a splendid one to beholddaREV is a splendid one to beholddaREV is a splendid one to beholddaREV is a splendid one to beholddaREV is a splendid one to beholddaREV is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
+1 to this..

Wanna know if she's into anal also..
https://sglonelyguy.online/massage-co-co/

I wanna know too. Planning to book her next week.

That face, tits and ass would be an awesome combi if she is into anal. I will be so hard 😝
Old 30-07-2020, 11:32 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuBei View Post
But if you all really want value for bonk, do give the vpremium girls a try. If not, those viet girls that are on the 4 sites lol
Value for bonk very subjective, given their price tag, but we are at the mercy of market supply/demand forces so can only LLST and pay a premium, tho tbf to the OKT the prices now compared to before CB are actually a bit lower..

Old 30-07-2020, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamsky98 View Post
Too poor to bao just bao my own leg will do haha!
Then just can get her a small gift lor lol..

No hard and fast rule on what to do but usually for them is a money-making/maximizing opportunity..

Old 30-07-2020, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 13
heyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I think my number too long nv use liao msg no reply lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1