The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 18-08-2017, 06:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 11
Verita deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVerita deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by nagatouchiha View Post
Which stable,
mate?
Thanks.
Poseidon. Got new FR alr.
Old 18-08-2017, 06:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 11
Verita deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVerita deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doldrums View Post
Okt will rarely show his face to his ladies. Simply because if the stable gets raded, the ladies will be used to identify/ testify against him. Okt can only tell how she looks from her pictures that she sends him. So frankly, there isnt really much QC. Recorded Videos are one more method...
Oic, makes a lot of sense
Old 18-08-2017, 07:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Fatbear99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
I'm sure here is not the right place for this but I think I should let the cheongsters to know about the worst booking experience encountered.

Incident happen on 17 Aug.

Message xclusive through wechat in the morning (around 9 am) to ask about one of the lady availability in the afternoon. He message me an hour later only to inform me to book through whatsapp instead. I message him a few minutes later in whatsapp but he just blue tick me.

I thought he may have missed out on the message and decide to ask him again through wechat around 12pm. He gave me back the same reply . Repeat the process and kenna blue tick again.

By the 3rd time I message him around 1pm, he ask for my whatsapp number and decide to ignore me in both platform.

TLDR, okt decide to waste half of my off day playing hide and seek.

Seriously, if you have no intention to do any business, let me know so I don't waste half day waiting.
Old 18-08-2017, 07:31 AM
Samster

Re: Great Bonks

I'm sure here is not the right place for this but I think I should let the cheongsters to know about my worse booking experience.

Incident happen on 17 Aug.

Message xclusive through wechat in the morning (around 9 am) to ask about one of the lady availability in the afternoon. He message me an hour later only to inform me to book through whatsapp instead. I message him a few minutes later in whatsapp but he just blue tick me.

I thought he may have missed out on the message and decide to ask him again through wechat around 12pm. He gave me back the same reply . Repeat the process and kenna blue tick again.

By the 3rd time I message him around 1pm, he ask for my whatsapp number and decide to ignore me in both platform.

TLDR, okt decide to waste half of my off day playing hide and seek.

Seriously, if you have no intention to do any business, let me know so I don't waste half day waiting.
Old 18-08-2017, 07:35 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verita View Post
Pop from CP no need FR la.
This one is a must NOT miss.
Body n services n nice personality all there.
How i know...cos i tried her on her 1st tour lol.
Underrated then but also good business.
Many were baying for her return nia...me included��

Oh shit...markygal will say i am promoting stables n gals again. Eat shit la u piece of shit!!!
Old 18-08-2017, 07:47 AM
Samster

Tried Cake from sherbetclub yesterday.

Look:6/10. She did not put any makeup when I meet her.
Body:I believe some other cheongster have mention before. She's a bit chubby but this lead to her having C cup boobies
Shower:SOP
Frenching:She don't want as she claim it hurts due to the change of wiring for her braces.
Paint job:didn't try as there's a thick forest blocking me.
FJ:She willing to accommodate different positions.

RTF: nope as I'm aiming at other targets.
Old 18-08-2017, 10:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 8
itguy07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyitguy07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Pop - Club Poseidon

as bro Kok88 said Pop was definitley one of the most underrated FL during her last tour of duty

(most of all I think it was Landy, who some blind bro described as a maid, a SYT with top modle body and very nice face a maid, shit, but I am digressing)

Pop is definitly not being underrated now
She told me she is almost fully booked
and she will live a long llasting and lusting impressions on our cocks!

I can't wait to RTF her next week

Happy fucking.
Old 18-08-2017, 11:01 AM
Samster (Donor)

KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pop - Club Poseidon

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy07 View Post
as bro Kok88 said Pop was definitley one of the most underrated FL during her last tour of duty

(most of all I think it was Landy, who some blind bro described as a maid, a SYT with top modle body and very nice face a maid, shit, but I am digressing)

Pop is definitly not being underrated now
She told me she is almost fully booked
and she will live a long llasting and lusting impressions on our cocks!

I can't wait to RTF her next week

Happy fucking.
Can u kindly stop destroying her with your 7 inch plus dick and leave a piece of her for me?
Happy bonking na
Old 18-08-2017, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5086 / Power: 11
phelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verita View Post
I may go down and try their model
Old 18-08-2017, 11:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 8
itguy07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyitguy07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Pop - Club Poseidon

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
Can u kindly stop destroying her with your 7 inch plus dick and leave a piece of her for me?
Happy bonking na
by the way she rode me impaling herself deeper and deeper
I am convinced she loved every single inch of it
just as I loved every squared mm of her awesome body
Old 18-08-2017, 12:06 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 18
fan Man is a glorious beacon of lightfan Man is a glorious beacon of lightfan Man is a glorious beacon of lightfan Man is a glorious beacon of lightfan Man is a glorious beacon of light

Just had a fantastic session with jean from siam angels. If anyone dream of banging a legit 20yrs old she is the girl. Good bbbj for her age surprisingly.. puffy pussy too. Speaks chinese too. Cheers n happy bonking.
Old 18-08-2017, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 17
Uncle Dilbert is a living Saint! - you won't find betterUncle Dilbert is a living Saint! - you won't find betterUncle Dilbert is a living Saint! - you won't find betterUncle Dilbert is a living Saint! - you won't find betterUncle Dilbert is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Alicia of emmunella

Looks - 8/10
90% similar to the LIVE picture on the forums.Still very young and beautiful.Fair skin for a thai. Looks like a local, innocent uni/poly girl.

Body - 7/10
slim with no tattoos, boobs ok

Communication - 5/10
Speaks basic english. Had some difficulty communicating.

Shower - 8/10
Had fun in the shower as she teased, hugged and kissed me. Total GFE! But failed to wash the soap off my underarms and under my ass.

Catbath - 7/10
Catbath me then proceeded to BBBJ. Quite skillful with her tongue.

BBBJ -7/10
Deep long and with good suction. CIM for first round.

Painting - 8/10
Seems to enjoy it. Some moans and trimmed pussy

FJ - 7/10
Did her in various positions. Missionary, cowgirl and doggy. Her cowgirl was ok, I have to do most of the work, she just grinds on top. Doggy was quite painful as her buttock bones kept hitting my thighs. Throughout the action she kept saying "Yes", "Good" and "Darling". I know she said it to make me feel good but it also makes the FJ more transactional.

Frenching - 9/10
Probably where she is good at, frenches like kissing girlfriend. Lots of tongue action, but still can be improved.

GFE - 9/10
Lots of cuddling in bed and frenching. Awesome GFE! She even grinded her pussy on my bare cock after catbath and BBBJ.

Attitude - 8/10
She called for time towards the end before I got my second shot. But still helped me get my second shot instead of chasing me away.

Overall - 7/10
Enjoyable bonk

Thanks bro superman for the arrangement.
Old 18-08-2017, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 493 / Power: 7
Jaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Great Bonks - Any FR for Rave from CS?

Any FR for Rave from CS?
Old 18-08-2017, 01:37 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaycron View Post
Any FR for Rave from CS?
My intel feedback she is legit 21yo, big neh neh and guaranteed CIM.
Gg to test her very very soon lol
Old 18-08-2017, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 493 / Power: 7
Jaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
My intel feedback she is legit 21yo, big neh neh and guaranteed CIM.
Gg to test her very very soon lol
Thanks KOC88 bro!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1