The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty, sexhouse, sexhouse69, Summerscent

Old 27-08-2020, 10:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4225 / Power: 11
GimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

how's her bod bro?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rey69 View Post
Today i tried Kate from Vpremium.
She looks pleasant,demure & bashful.

Her services are very consistent.
She showers me before & after the deeds - very meticulous & gentle.
Even at one point of time, she kneels down & wash my bottoms.

After the shower, the fun begins with passionate frenching.
Her sensual bbbj with swirling is longlasting without complain.
Bonking her with alot of frenching & i can feel that she is wet

Another great service gem unearthed.
Old 27-08-2020, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 459 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3206 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
I think some bros assume that as a regular I have tried all of VPremium's gals, which I haven't!

Apart from my own preferences, the financial outlay would be excessive for my budget (I have other activities) and I have stated before that I usually try two of his ladies per month.

Note I have been using his stable since mid 2019, which means most of the VP girls l've visited are no longer in SG, like Isabel, Gucci, Ruth, Rio, etc.
U see ah...in this world got a lot of lazy ppl expecting freebies and damn chao kuan one. Cannot make it themselves and want to ride on other ppls coattails and see if can get lucky. No money still wanna chiong. Just Ignore these ppl one...damn pathetic wei.

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 27-08-2020, 08:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 5
SafeSex is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSafeSex is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSafeSex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Booked Sara (Mixed Jap) this afternoon near town today.
Easy to book, Easy communication.

When Sara opened the door, she was wearing a black sexy lingerie with tiny G string which my dick got harden immediately...

After a shower with her, she led me to bed & I ate her pussy which she moaned very enjoyably. I couldn't wait & quickly capped & start to fuck her in many positions...

There is a mirror which I can see while I doggie her and spank her bubble butt naughtly .. she like it..

I cum while she was on grinding crazily on top of me as her C cup breast was bouncing up & down which i was so buzy playing with.. (Wonderful view) After which, she gave a long passionate tongue twisting kiss . BTW she even offer coffee to me.. Amazing Experience. Tight and really take good care of me

Face: 9/10 beautiful eyes.
Breast: 8/10 C cup with nice pink suckable nipples
BBBJ: 10/10. Unexpected & nearly cum (be careful not to cum before FJ, haha)
FJ: 8/10 multi positions with great moaning
RTF: Yes. With GF feeling
Old 27-08-2020, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 4
TheWhale is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTheWhale is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTheWhale is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Tried Bella from VP a few days back, FR as follows.
But first of all, i would like to apologize to bro "Keima" for unintentionally bugging him for FR on VP ladies that he had tried before. Was just genuine asking for some feedback before i try myself. Sorry if offended you.

Location is discreet and near town, if by MRT like myself, have to walk a little bit. But it's very near somewhere you confirm know so wont miss it one.

Bella opened the door when i reached and wow i must say she really looks better in person, the photo does abit of injustice to her. She then lead me to her room.

Went into shower but like some bros mentioned earlier, was hoping she would join me but alas she didnt. Came out and we lie on the bed tgt and did some chatting. And damn does she smell nice.

She started catbathing and frenching then BBBJ, long enough but i would prefer more tongue personally. After awhile she said "condom on?"

Started with cowgirl position and then switch to doggy her (her butt is swee to hold, yum yum) but after awhile we were both exhausted (11pm slot). So we rested and chit chat again before back into cowgirl. But she was very tired and me too actually so finished up with BJ with caps on. Wanted finish in BBBJ but she said i got alot of pre-cum, she dont like, oh well.

TLDR,
Look: 7.5/10 (better in person seriosuly)
Boobs: A ~ small B? not for boobs lover
Body: Slim with no visible fats or what not, really hot!
Butt: 8.5/10 (Belle = Butt lovers)
GFE: was ok in the first 30mins but think she really tired, not that good the second half.
RTF: Yes but aiming dawn/vicky next, second appointment VP bro said no more restrictions on the ladies. yes lah!
Old 27-08-2020, 11:15 PM
Samster

TheWhale is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTheWhale is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTheWhale is a Helpful and Caring Samster

lol.. great. like that also kana zap. not that i care.
Thanks for zapping me i guess. cheers
Old 27-08-2020, 11:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 14
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GimliTheBigD View Post
how's her bod bro?
Slim & fair bod.
Old 28-08-2020, 08:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 14
Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Slim & fair bod.
+8 for exchange
Old 28-08-2020, 12:31 PM
Samster

GimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond repute

ooh ok i will go try soon

Quote:
Slim & fair bod.
Old 28-08-2020, 12:40 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

FR for Gem - https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=784557

Location - 9/10 central and convenient, very nice place from Bro VP
Looks- 10/10 look like her photos, and so much more prettier, pretty until i speechless when i saw her, like those 校花?
Body - 8/10 nice bod with an ample butt
Boobs - 7/10 natural & nice boobs but not for boob lover, no complaints from me though
BBBJ - 8/10 not bad, get damn high when you see her pretty face while blowing you
FJ - 8/10 its like bonking the top JC/Poly chai at her home especially the bed size give that feel strongly
GFE - 9/10
RTF - probably soon
Old 28-08-2020, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
train8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone got good idea on how to get verified by vp?
First time in dome 3.
Old 28-08-2020, 06:16 PM
Samster

Better to ask VP directly what you can do bro, he would know his own standards the best don't you think?

Quote:
Originally Posted by train8 View Post
Anyone got good idea on how to get verified by vp?
First time in dome 3.
Old 28-08-2020, 06:31 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 243 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2405 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWhale View Post
lol.. great. like that also kana zap. not that i care.
Thanks for zapping me i guess. cheers
Why did they zap u? I didn't zap u for bugging me.

U annoyed me because u asked a dumb question - "who should I choose"

like I said, how do I know what you prefer? U like SYT, u like MILF, u like fat, u like tall, u like short. never said.
Old 28-08-2020, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
Why did they zap u? I didn't zap u for bugging me.

U annoyed me because u asked a dumb question - "who should I choose"

like I said, how do I know what you prefer? U like SYT, u like MILF, u like fat, u like tall, u like short. never said.
Donoe leh, i even apologize to you in my Belle FR already. forgive me senpai, 知错了!!
Seems like some bros upped me, now not negative already. Bros who up me pm me, i up you back!
Old 28-08-2020, 10:27 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 243 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2405 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWhale View Post
Donoe leh, i even apologize to you in my Belle FR already. forgive me senpai, 知错了!!
Seems like some bros upped me, now not negative already. Bros who up me pm me, i up you back!
As I mentioned, I wasn't upset enough to zap u, though I did tell u that u can't be so imprecise with your questions.

"Who out of five girls should I fuck"

The reason why bros would get upset is that it could be construed as "hey you spent all the money fucking these gals, so tell me who is the best so I can save my money".

Click on your user CP, scroll down to latest reputation received - see the red flagged comments, but usually they just put "f u" etc as a reason.

U cannot up accounts until u have enough power. U need a minimum amount of points to get power (sorry I can't recall what the min is now, maybe 60?)

Didn't think your FR was bad or anything worth zapping.. ah well..
Old 28-08-2020, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
IcePeachTea deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

M4U - Smile

Looks: 8/10
BBBJ: 9/10
FJ: 10/10