The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 09-02-2014, 03:41 PM
King Of Geylang

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Frenching PRC

A Sexy & Slutty babe with high sex appeal

Yin Duo Duo (L16 W06)

Exp in GL: Debuted in Nov 2013
Height: 1.6m

Face: 7.25/10
(Yin Duo Duo looks slutty, foxy, seductive, feminine & sexy with long black hair. High sex appeal. Her facial skin is tanned & quite good. Her makeup is very thick especially her eye makeup. Her lips stick color is dark colored. She resembles shu qi especially her eyes. If she doesn’t smile, she looks kind of fierce and cool. When she smiles, she looks pretty. Saw her without makeup before, she still looks pretty & at least I can recognise her. Among the girls in w06, she is the prettiest when without makeup.)

Body: 7/10
(Yin Duo Duo is about 1.6m tall. Her body complexion is tanned & generally quite good except for the scars on her arms which she sustained injuries during childhood days. Slight tummy spotted & her tummy is getting bigger nowadays haha. Slight arm pit hair spotted as well. Her figure is generally slim, tight, curvy & sexy. Nice perky ass for doggie. She has a tribal tattoo on the back of her waist above her ass. Her sensitive areas are her neck & ears. She looks sexy in tight fitting sexy dress.)

Boobs: 7.4/10
(Yin Duo Duo has natural C cup boobs with dark brown big nipples. Her nipple colors don’t look that nice. Too dark for my liking. I prefer pinkish nipples. I like her boob size.)

Bath: 7.5/10
(She performed sensual body to body soapy rub using her boobs with occasional HJ. Her boobs felt so soft. Very shiok when her nipples brushed against my body. She also used her nipples to tease my dick head. After washing off the shower foam on my body, she licked my nipples while I was standing. She then sprayed lots of Listerine mouth wash into her mouth and BBBJ me. My dick head felt so minty & cooling. This feeling is quite heavenly. I like her constant CFM stares. Her BBBJ lasted quite long.)

Cath Bath: 7.8/10
(Laid on my front, she used her boobs to rabba against my back while her fingers were all over my body arousing my sensitive areas. Her finger nails constantly tickling my arm pits and my balls. She then sprayed Listerine into her mouth & gave me a very thorough sensual cat bath from my ears to ankles. Her cat bath suction was just nice. In fact she gave me 2 rounds of cat bath. One of the best cat bath I had. I flipped over and she performed the same on my front. She also used KY cream to HJ me while massaging my balls and giving me CFM stares.)

AR: 8/10
(One of the best AR I ever had. She gave me 2 rounds of AR. She used wipes and cleaned my ass hole very very deep and thoroughly. Positioned on my fours, she poked her tongue into my ass hole. Oh gosh her tongue inserted so deep into my ass hole. The feeling damn shiok. She AR me for quite long time while her hands were HJ me with KY cream and her other hand massaging my balls. She then moved to my balls & sucked like a child sucking lollipop. She then moved further in and BBBJ me wah very song ah her BBBJ damn solid. While she BBBJ me her finger nail keep poking my ass hole. After that she AR me again and repeated the routine. Very solid AR!.)

Frenching: 7.3/10
(I detected cigarette smoke smell from her breath. Nonetheless I felt shiok to French this babe. Her tongue is soft, agile & flexible. We had a great tongue fight. Her lips was so soft. I felt like I was frenching a hot babe I picked up from pub for ons.)

BBBJ: 8/10
(One of the best BBBJ I had. Strong suction. Deep throated. Lots of variations and tongue flicking action. Lots of saliva stimulating my dick head. Constant CFM glances. One will accidentally cum if his dick is not well seasoned haha. She gave me 2 rounds of BBBJ. Great attitude.)

Pussy Painting: 7.4/10
(Her pussy is not the most beautiful pussy I had seen so far. But still looks nice & quite pinkish with soft pussy hair. She enjoyed my tongueful as she moaned sexily and loudly. Her hands were embracing my cheeks & caressing my hair. Her body squirmed when my tongue entered very deep into her pussy.)

FJ: 8/10
(Sex with this hot sexy babe is awesome. I felt like I am having a hot steamy sex with a hot ONS partner I picked up in a pub. Her pussy is quite tight. She knows how to utilize her pussy muscles to squeeze my dick. Her moans are loud & sexy & are music to my ears. In missionary, we frenched like lovers while I kept thrusting. She pushed my waist to thrust her deeper. Her fingers were busy playing with my nipples and all over my body. I went on to lick her neck and ears & she moaned even louder. We then switched to doggie. Her back view looks nice. Perky ass nice for doggie. Grabbed her bouncing boobs from behind, licked her back, I pumped her. We then changed to cow girl. Her riding skills and stamina are great. No complaints of fatigue. Great attitude. She lowered her face to French me during riding. Cannot tahan I eventually cummed with a loud ahhhhhhh! She collapsed onto my body panting. I felt her strong breathing. She must b exhausted. What a blast I had with this babe.)

GFE: 7/10
(Her gfe is generally ok. She is not in kc shit. Very smiley girl. Nice to chit chat. Very friendly as well.)

RTF: Yes for her tok kong service.

Note: Above ratings are based on my personal encounter. Service of WL varies from customer to customer, depends on chemistry, WL's mood, and individuals.
Old 10-02-2014, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 15
nomisfires deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynomisfires deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Senior bros here I'm new to cat150 and would like to try today, I'm very into frenching, which girl would u suggest? Thanks in advance!
Old 10-02-2014, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomisfires View Post
Senior bros here I'm new to cat150 and would like to try today, I'm very into frenching, which girl would u suggest? Thanks in advance!
There was a lazy village idiot whose parents went on a trip. Before they left, they baked a huge biscuit and tie it to his neck so that he got food to last the week when they were away.
To their horror, parents discovered the son died of starvation when they came back a week later. It was quite a huge biscuit they baked. They discovered Only parts of biscuit near his mouth was bitten off. He would not use his hands to lift up the remaining biscuit to feed himself.

In this very thread where you post the questions, there are many senior bros who painstakingly post FRs to share the girls already. Just the two post before your post, two respectable senior bros have written a FR on baihe 2062A and yinduoduo 16w6, with a separate category "frenching" and they described that the girls French. If you can't even read that, then please follow the village idiot.

Go read the FR and select the girl you want to try. No one on earth will know what girl you like, etc, since there is no post from u to compare etc. don't expect us to chew the food, regurgitate and feed you. The food is already placed on the table in the form of FRs.

Saving grace you did not start new threads to ask this question.
Old 10-02-2014, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 13
panad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of light

Bro Fatt, thank you for the post. I think it should be made a required reading by those who wants to start cheonging

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
There was a lazy village idiot whose parents went on a trip. Before they left, they baked a huge biscuit and tie it to his neck so that he got food to last the week when they were away.
To their horror, parents discovered the son died of starvation when they came back a week later. It was quite a huge biscuit they baked. They discovered Only parts of biscuit near his mouth was bitten off. He would not use his hands to lift up the remaining biscuit to feed himself.

In this very thread where you post the questions, there are many senior bros who painstakingly post FRs to share the girls already. Just the two post before your post, two respectable senior bros have written a FR on baihe 2062A and yinduoduo 16w6, with a separate category "frenching" and they described that the girls French. If you can't even read that, then please follow the village idiot.

Go read the FR and select the girl you want to try. No one on earth will know what girl you like, etc, since there is no post from u to compare etc. don't expect us to chew the food, regurgitate and feed you. The food is already placed on the table in the form of FRs.

Old 11-02-2014, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by panad0l View Post
Bro Fatt, thank you for the post. I think it should be made a required reading by those who wants to start cheonging
Its just an angry reaction from me. I just get cheezed off when people ask questions without doing their own homework. Hope I made the point through.

Anyway it's past yesterday, don't know if this nomisfires go try YDD or Baihe or not, since I help him summarize in my post the 2 names and houses, or maybe he might not read my post as too many words.
Old 11-02-2014, 06:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Nice analogy. Where did you get that analogy bro?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post

Old 12-02-2014, 12:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 360 / Power: 14
xelvaz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxelvaz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxelvaz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxelvaz is a living Saint! - you won't find better

me new bird to GL.

As I only visited 1 gal from Cat 150, I dun have statistics to back me up.

First time visit, I saw her but she was assigned to a customer. It was a busy night but I felt that she will be the first Cat 150 gal I will go for and I waited 1 hr for her.

It is a good thing that I waited because when it was my turn, she said that she recognised me as she brought me the cup of tea just now. We hitted off very well and she was very chatty. I like the GFE and chat and joke with her like a friend. Then when it was time for action, she initiated the frenching and i responded. It was a very memorable FJ.

I RTF her again and we chat like friends again and exchanged numbers. Again can get to French and it was really a big bonus as the FJ is much better when both parties are passionate.

Again my statistic is very lousy as I only visited one Cat 150. I visited Cat 80 before but no French. No French as in they never initiate any French so I dun bother forcing it on them. Chemistry plays a very big role in Frenching. On top of that, I guess keeping a clean image helps. If got bad breath, very yellow teeth etc, I doubt the WL will allow french.
Old 14-02-2014, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 401 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1320 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bomberman339 View Post
Bro Chris91,
Bring toothbrush, toothpaste, confirm got frenching,lol!
If u get french,remember to up my pt,lol!
So do you French her before she AR you or after or anything goes
Old 14-02-2014, 12:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
bomberman339 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
So do you French her before she AR you or after or anything goes
Whether how many thousand cock or AR ,I still french her even if after,lol!
Old 16-02-2014, 09:40 PM
King Of Geylang

slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bomberman339 View Post
Whether how many thousand cock or AR ,I still french her even if after,lol!
thumbs up bro me too felt quite kinky to french a girl after she bbbj/ar me
Old 17-02-2014, 03:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Forbidden87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
thumbs up bro me too felt quite kinky to french a girl after she bbbj/ar me
How about frenching a girl after she licked countless asses and sucked countless cocks. Kinky eh?
Old 23-02-2014, 03:28 PM
King Of Geylang

A cute, kawaii, innocent SYT...

Jia Mei (L20 H47)

Origin: Chong Qing
Weight: 45kg
Exp in GL: Debuted on 14 Dec 2013.
Misc Info: Jia Mei can speak some canto as she worked in Guangzhou before. She is a smoker. Cigarette smoke detected from her hair smell.

Face: 7.2/10
(Jia Mei doesn’t look like her age. In fact she can pass off as a 20-21yo university undergraduate! She is definitely a cute, kawaii SYT with such a sweet & sunshine smile. She has natural curly colored long hair. She will look even better if she has her hair straightened. She has a pair of lovely sparkling eyes, cute medium small nose & a small kissable lips on her small face. Her facial complexion is fair, smooth & good. Overall, I like her SYT face, definitely my cai. Her looks can last. The more I see her, the cuter she is. I felt that she looks cuter with light nude natural makeup. Heavy makeup does not suit her. Btw she looks very cute & innocent with her big frame specs on. Definitely must try for SYT lovers!)

Body: 7.3/10
(At 1.6m tall, Jia Mei is very slim. Her figure is like teenager’s tight, fresh, taut figure with no ounce of fats. No tummy fats at all. Her figure is curvy too. Very smooth fair body complexion. No tattoos or scars. She has slim slender legs. Her finger nails are nicely manicured with sparkling bright colors. She looks kawaii in pink dress.)

Boobs: 7/10
(Jia Mei has a pair of natural A+ cup boobs with light brown to pinkish nipples. Her nipples are very nice to lick & suck. Very soft boobs like tofu. Loved the feeling when her nipples brushed against my body. Her sensitive zone is her nipples.)

Bath: 7.3/10
(She performed sensual body to body soapy rub against my body. Very shiok when she used her boobs & nipples to rub against my dick head. I turned around, my back facing her, she used one hand to HJ me with soap foam while her other hand was massaging my balls. My dick sprang to life instantly! When our eyes met, we frenched gently. After washing the soap foam off my body, she gave me cat bath on my body while I was standing. She then headed southwards to BBBJ me with constant innocent stares. Very shiok.)

Cat Bath: 7.2/10
(I laid on my front. She started off with some massage on my back. Not bad. She then used her long nails gently scratched & aroused my entire body. Felt itchy yet shiok. After which she used her boobs to rabba my entire body while her hands were busy arousing my body. She then began her gentle sensual thorough cat bath from my ears to my neck to my legs. She spent lots of time cat bathing me. Great service! I flipped over & she performed the same routine on my front. Whenever our eyes met, we frenched passionately. She is damn playful & cheeky. Keep teasing me. She constantly HJ me & massaged my balls. Overall very decent good cat bath. She is very hygienic, constantly using towel to wipe off her saliva from my body after each step of cat bath.)

Frenching: 7.8/10
(The frenching is so spontaneous, natural without much prompting from me. Whenever our eyes met, she knows what I want & we frenched. Frenching this SYT gave me high oomph feel. Lots of tongue action. Passionate sensual gentle frenching! No cigarette smoke smell detected thou she is a smoker. She has quite long soft tongue. Frenching her gave me instant hard on hehe.)

AR: 7.1/10
(She used wet tissue wipes covered with Listerine mouth wash to wipe my ass crack. She then gave me licking style AR. Her tongue did poked my ass hole quite a couple of times. During AR, she will massage my balls & HJ me. She then slided down to suck & lick my balls. Very shiok. She then inched further & BBBJ me while I am positioned on my fours. She alternated between BBBJ, ball sucking & AR for quite sometime. This combo is my fav. Gave me constant hard on. Overall a decent AR.)

BBBJ: 7.3/10
(Strong suction & deep throated BBBJ style. Lots of saliva stimulating my dick. She employed tongue flicking action along my shaft & dick head as well while giving me innocent SYT glances. She spent lots of time BBBJ me. Very shiok to see such a SYT sucking my dick.)

Pussy Painting: 7.5/10
(Her pussy looks pinkish & beautiful! She has soft quite a little bushy pussy hair. Her pussy hair so soft & nice to touch. Her labia nicely tucked in. Her pussy tasted a little bit salty. Had a great time unleashed my tongue into her pussy. She was so horny. While I am painting her, she moaned, her face was blushed, her hands were messing my hairdo & her thighs keep rubbing against my cheeks. She told me she cummed haha maybe tat’s y her pussy tasted salty.)

FJ: 7.7/10
(Her pussy was wet & tight! She was damn wild & horny in bed. Her moanings were so loud til I scare passers-by will hear haha. She looks like an innocent SYT yet is a horny wild sex kitten in bed. Sex with her was so natural & passionate. We started off with missionary. We frenched madly while I am pumping her. She was caressing & scratching my body & moaned like a sex kitten. She kept pushing my hip to thrust her deeper. Very shiok. Her hands were busy caressing my face & messing my hairdo. We switched to doggie. Her back view is nice curvy & smooth. I licked her entire back while pumping her. Her boobs felt so nice to grab in doggie. She turned around & we frenched madly. She constantly used her fingers to arouse my balls. We then switched to cow girl. She is a good rider. Great stamina. She kept riding my dick non stop & moaned. Her finger nails again lightly scratched my chest. She lowered her head & we frenched passionately. Her long hair were all over covering my face while we frenched. Cannot tahan this moment of passion, I finally cummed. We laid in that position for some time. Shiok.)

GFE: 7.8/10
(This SYT has high GFE. I find her very genuine. Loved to chit chat with her. She is so xiao niao yi ren showering me with tender loving care. She showed me her pics on her Samsung S4. Addicted to her natural GFE.)

RTF: Yes.

Note: Above ratings are based on my personal encounter. Service of WL varies from customer to customer, depends on chemistry, WL's mood, and individuals.
Old 23-02-2014, 04:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Forbidden87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
A cute, kawaii, innocent SYT...

Jia Mei (L20 H47)

Origin: Chong Qing
Weight: 45kg
Exp in GL: Debuted on 14 Dec 2013.
Misc Info: Jia Mei can speak some canto as she worked in Guangzhou before. She is a smoker. Cigarette smoke detected from her hair smell.

Face: 7.2/10
(Jia Mei doesn’t look like her age. In fact she can pass off as a 20-21yo university undergraduate! She is definitely a cute, kawaii SYT with such a sweet & sunshine smile. She has natural curly colored long hair. She will look even better if she has her hair straightened. She has a pair of lovely sparkling eyes, cute medium small nose & a small kissable lips on her small face. Her facial complexion is fair, smooth & good. Overall, I like her SYT face, definitely my cai. Her looks can last. The more I see her, the cuter she is. I felt that she looks cuter with light nude natural makeup. Heavy makeup does not suit her. Btw she looks very cute & innocent with her big frame specs on. Definitely must try for SYT lovers!)

Body: 7.3/10
(At 1.6m tall, Jia Mei is very slim. Her figure is like teenager’s tight, fresh, taut figure with no ounce of fats. No tummy fats at all. Her figure is curvy too. Very smooth fair body complexion. No tattoos or scars. She has slim slender legs. Her finger nails are nicely manicured with sparkling bright colors. She looks kawaii in pink dress.)

Boobs: 7/10
(Jia Mei has a pair of natural A+ cup boobs with light brown to pinkish nipples. Her nipples are very nice to lick & suck. Very soft boobs like tofu. Loved the feeling when her nipples brushed against my body. Her sensitive zone is her nipples.)

Bath: 7.3/10
(She performed sensual body to body soapy rub against my body. Very shiok when she used her boobs & nipples to rub against my dick head. I turned around, my back facing her, she used one hand to HJ me with soap foam while her other hand was massaging my balls. My dick sprang to life instantly! When our eyes met, we frenched gently. After washing the soap foam off my body, she gave me cat bath on my body while I was standing. She then headed southwards to BBBJ me with constant innocent stares. Very shiok.)

Cat Bath: 7.2/10
(I laid on my front. She started off with some massage on my back. Not bad. She then used her long nails gently scratched & aroused my entire body. Felt itchy yet shiok. After which she used her boobs to rabba my entire body while her hands were busy arousing my body. She then began her gentle sensual thorough cat bath from my ears to my neck to my legs. She spent lots of time cat bathing me. Great service! I flipped over & she performed the same routine on my front. Whenever our eyes met, we frenched passionately. She is damn playful & cheeky. Keep teasing me. She constantly HJ me & massaged my balls. Overall very decent good cat bath. She is very hygienic, constantly using towel to wipe off her saliva from my body after each step of cat bath.)

Frenching: 7.8/10
(The frenching is so spontaneous, natural without much prompting from me. Whenever our eyes met, she knows what I want & we frenched. Frenching this SYT gave me high oomph feel. Lots of tongue action. Passionate sensual gentle frenching! No cigarette smoke smell detected thou she is a smoker. She has quite long soft tongue. Frenching her gave me instant hard on hehe.)

AR: 7.1/10
(She used wet tissue wipes covered with Listerine mouth wash to wipe my ass crack. She then gave me licking style AR. Her tongue did poked my ass hole quite a couple of times. During AR, she will massage my balls & HJ me. She then slided down to suck & lick my balls. Very shiok. She then inched further & BBBJ me while I am positioned on my fours. She alternated between BBBJ, ball sucking & AR for quite sometime. This combo is my fav. Gave me constant hard on. Overall a decent AR.)

BBBJ: 7.3/10
(Strong suction & deep throated BBBJ style. Lots of saliva stimulating my dick. She employed tongue flicking action along my shaft & dick head as well while giving me innocent SYT glances. She spent lots of time BBBJ me. Very shiok to see such a SYT sucking my dick.)

Pussy Painting: 7.5/10
(Her pussy looks pinkish & beautiful! She has soft quite a little bushy pussy hair. Her pussy hair so soft & nice to touch. Her labia nicely tucked in. Her pussy tasted a little bit salty. Had a great time unleashed my tongue into her pussy. She was so horny. While I am painting her, she moaned, her face was blushed, her hands were messing my hairdo & her thighs keep rubbing against my cheeks. She told me she cummed haha maybe tat’s y her pussy tasted salty.)

FJ: 7.7/10
(Her pussy was wet & tight! She was damn wild & horny in bed. Her moanings were so loud til I scare passers-by will hear haha. She looks like an innocent SYT yet is a horny wild sex kitten in bed. Sex with her was so natural & passionate. We started off with missionary. We frenched madly while I am pumping her. She was caressing & scratching my body & moaned like a sex kitten. She kept pushing my hip to thrust her deeper. Very shiok. Her hands were busy caressing my face & messing my hairdo. We switched to doggie. Her back view is nice curvy & smooth. I licked her entire back while pumping her. Her boobs felt so nice to grab in doggie. She turned around & we frenched madly. She constantly used her fingers to arouse my balls. We then switched to cow girl. She is a good rider. Great stamina. She kept riding my dick non stop & moaned. Her finger nails again lightly scratched my chest. She lowered her head & we frenched passionately. Her long hair were all over covering my face while we frenched. Cannot tahan this moment of passion, I finally cummed. We laid in that position for some time. Shiok.)

GFE: 7.8/10
(This SYT has high GFE. I find her very genuine. Loved to chit chat with her. She is so xiao niao yi ren showering me with tender loving care. She showed me her pics on her Samsung S4. Addicted to her natural GFE.)

RTF: Yes.

Her tongue taste good? Any shit and sperm smell?
Old 24-02-2014, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Bobbi (2041) - Demure Fabulous SYT Frencher!

Bobbi (2041)....24yr old mm fm Hunan...abit tan, demure cute syt wif nice eyes, wears fakelashes look gd...has a slight small scar on her upper right cheek(had an accident when v young)...has soft lips n a soft sensuous tongue, great for frenching!...160cm ht, wif slim shapely legs...fresh slim bod wif smooth skin...B-/B cup boobs, soft tofu feel, wif a largish 50 cent light brown areola n small tits, looks sensuous!...small perky juicy ass...pussy a tad bushy, no smell...formerly fm 2007 together wif Emily transferred over to 2041...has no prior skin trade experience...

Overall sex svc is gd n gfe is vgd...nice friendly gentle soft spoken mm...shy innocent girly sweet sensual demeanour, v shiok sight n feel!..actually she kinda reminds of the retired demure sweetie Bobbi fm her old house 2007, demeanour wise, so her name really suits her!!....obliging mm as well...spontaneous, super passionate sensuous frenching, fabulous!!...

Door closed n I snuggled up to her, close warm embrace, vgd bod feel(wif clothes on) our tongues melting together, tingling warm feeling, her eyes sneaking a peek at me shyly n innocently every once n awhile, damn bloody shiok start off!...then helped each other strip, vgd bod n pussy feel wif lagi more shiok natural feel frenching!...

Shower action: soft sensual soapy scrub...great soft soapy feel of me cock, balls n arse...super duper bod n pussy feel while we embraced warmly n tightly, frenching wif the water cascading off our back, shiok, shiok, shiok!!...

Bed action: v comfortable wif this Bobbi, so lay on me back n drew her into me arms wif her on top, great bod n pussy feel again, frenchie!...soft sensual catbath of me bod...sensual lick style ar, shiok!...bbbj not bad but lacks suction...stood up, she kneeling on the bed for more bbbj, vgd feel...shy innocent intermittent looks also v nice!...

My turn...climbed on top of her, more shiok frenching wif vgd bod n pussy feel, her hands clasping me, my hands caressing her face..played n sucked on her boobs/tits, she shyly n innocently holding one of her hands to her mouth - she seemed to do this quite often during the session, when high - soft moans, v shiok sight n feel!...licked her bod all over n then went down south for me tonguefu...got her wet, squirming, jerking n moans getting louder, v shiok!...Then climbed up, put me throbbing cock in her mouth for more bbbj while I gently fingered her clit n pussy, more wetness, jerking, at times gasping fm blowing!...

FJ vgd wif a natural feel, Bobbi let herself go to enjoy!...sideways mish tight feel, me squeezing her ass, frenchie n caressing her face; doggie her back arched, she reaching a hand back to hold my hand on her ass, pumped hard enjoying seeing her face wif 'pain' high looks in the mirror in front of the bed ; foldable chair wif her ass on the edge of the bed, legs wrapped ard me waist, tight close feel, pumped hard, frenchie; asian cowgal, she worked it hard pumping up n down on me, piak piak piak, until I shot me load, pulled her close to french, v shiok!...ended wif a soothing massage n fab frenchie good bye!...

Overall had an enjoyable bonk wif this Bobbie...liked her shy innocent girly sensual demeanour...and especially enjoyed her fabulous frenching!...has gem potential...many tks to Unfit n ArmyouM for the recommendation! ...
#Standard caveat applies.... Think it is impt for pple reading FRs/recommendations to always try n bear in mind tat based on human nature variables factor the experience each punter gets fm the mm shall prolly/possibly not be the same...heck even the same punter may not get a similar experience on rtf...the mm is human afterall, wif feelings, emotions, mood swings, prejudice/bias, health issues etc - this is the collective human nature variables factor tat i am talking abt, a fundamental std caveat whenever one reads an FR./recommendation
Old 02-03-2014, 04:04 PM
King Of Geylang

An innocent looking fair SYT...

Xiao Fan (L30 H33)

Exp in GL: Debuted in Dec 2013
Misc Info: She has prior work experience in Guang Dong thus able to speak some canto.
Height: 1.6+m

Face: 7.05/10
(Xiao Fan looks sweet, feminine, innocent GND. She looks more like your neighbor’s teenage daughter. She can also easily pass off as a poly/jc girl. This type of face can bring home to show your parents. However, I won’t say she is very pretty type. Her facial complexion quite good, smooth & fair with a couple of pimples. She has long colored silky smooth hair with curls on the ends. She has lovely pair of eyes, medium high nose with quite sharp nose tip, small kissable lips. Her voice very gentle & teh & sai nai. When I hear her talking, my heart melts.)

Body: 7.05/10
(She has slim, quite curvy, fresh, tight, smooth, fair figure. Her body build belongs to teenager’s type of figure. Her body complexion very smooth & fair. A little bit of arm pit hair spotted. Her legs not say very slim/slender. She is about 1.6+m tall. Saw her toe nails painted in red. Her neck & ears are her sensitive regions esp sensitive to my tongueful.)

Boobs: 6.8/10
(She has natural A cup boobs with light brown to pinkish nipples. Her nipples seem quite dried probably due to frequent bathing. I find her boobs very small. Her boobs quite soft like tofu. Her nipples are her sensitive regions esp sensitive to my licking.)

Bath: 7.2/10
(She performed thorough body to body soapy rub against my body. She spent quite a long time on this part. She used her boobs as well as her back to soapy rub my front & back. During the soapy rub, she used her hands to HJ me sensually. She then washed off the soap foam on my body and licked my body. After which she sprayed Listerine mouth wash on my dick head & it stings ouch! She quickly BBBJ me to cool my dick.)

Cat Bath: 6.9/10
(I laid on my front. She used her boobs to rub my back with her fingers constantly arousing my entire body. She then gave me a quite thorough sensual gentle cat bath from my ears to ankles. She repeated the same routine on my front. Whenever our eyes met we frenched lightly. She gave me a brief sensual HJ.)

AR: Nil

Frenching: 7/10
(We frenched very naturally & spontaneously. We started off with wet kisses. Slowly her teeth opened up & we had a tongue fight. Her tongue is soft & agile. Great to French this babe.)

BBBJ: 6.8/10
(Her BBBJ was quite average. Lots of room for improvement in terms of techniques & skills. Lack of suction. Not very deep throated. Only plus points is she knows how to use her tongue to lick my dick head & along my shaft with constant innocent stares.)

Pussy Painting: 7.4/10
(She has nice pinkish beautiful pussy. Her pussy hair is so soft like baby’s hair. Had a great time painting her pussy. She is very responsive to my tongueful. She moaned softly, her face blushed, her hands caressing my face, her thighs clenched my cheeks when I painted her.)

FJ: 7/10
(Her pussy is quite tight. Making out with her is like having natural sex with my gf. In missionary, we frenched & piaked. Her fingers were playing with my nipples and occasionally she licked my nipples. Her hands were all over my chest and neck. I went to lick her neck & ears whenever I have the chance as these are her sensitive regions. We switched to doggie in front of the mirror. Her back view is nice. Her back so smooth & fair. Grabbed her boobs from behind, I pumped her. She then turned her head around & we frenched. We moved to the bed & she rode me in cow girl. Her stamina nt so gd. After riding a short while she said her legs tired. So we switched to missionary, she asked me what she needs to do to make me cum as she said I can last very long haha. So again we frenched & make out in missionary. Eventually I cummed with a blast, we frenched & I collapsed onto her.)

GFE: 7.4/10
(High GFE & KC. Her voice very teh, gentle. She is very xiao niao yi ren. she knows how to sai nai/sa jiao.)

RTF: Probably yes. Need to clear some more newbies.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1