The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 31-12-2010, 09:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6789 / Power: 18
naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute
Have anyone of you had luck on this before?

Well my latest FB is a PRC worker in a factory. She related to me about how local guys have tried to pick her up on the streets in the past before.

2 encounters related was that she have just walked out of her hostel provided by her company towards the bus-stop. Then a car pulled up and the guy tried to ask her to get into the car but she ignored them.

So I wonder, has any guys successfully picked up a girl this way?
Old 31-12-2010, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 22
sun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Have anyone of you had luck on this before?

this guy is most likely looking for paid sex lah, where got so many free lunchs in this world? he thinks that all PRCs meimeis are prostitutes who will go to bed with him with a price.
Old 31-12-2010, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sun814 View Post
this guy is most likely looking for paid sex lah, where got so many free lunchs in this world? he thinks that all PRCs meimeis are prostitutes who will go to bed with him with a price.
Not all PRC mei mei are here for sex trade. Some are here for work, real work. So please find the gals at the right place. That is some problems with some people in this world, where they think all gals are WLs.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 31-12-2010, 10:32 PM
Samster

naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute

Who knows they might just be looking for a free fuck?
Old 31-12-2010, 10:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 14
Slotti deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySlotti deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Wink Re: Have anyone of you had luck on this before?

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturegreen View Post
Who knows they might just be looking for a free fuck?
Bro, nothing venture nothing gain.No harm trying, who knows might just be your day
Old 31-12-2010, 11:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
jushitit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

this guy just trying his luck to get free fcuk..got car ma..cannot then drive off lor..no need to face ppl around. lack of respect really.
Old 01-01-2011, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 17
SGDreamchaser is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSGDreamchaser is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I got it once before. but it was nothing more than a ODS (day)...

I was having some business at CAAS seletar and driving out of that airport was a good 5-7 mins drive. on the way saw this singlet + short black skirt + netting + heels walking out to main gate. I saw, think, woah, its really a long walk. my big head say do the right thing. be a nice guy. small head agreed. so stopped, ask her if i cld give her a lift. That time just went for photoshoot so my hair was quite nice. overall looked pretty young. so i think she thinks i'm not some old ah pek. i drove her out, but along the way she say she not going out, she going another ulu spot in seletar. so i drove her to east camp. then she say tq and started coming to me by pressing her right hand on my inner thigh and giving me a kiss. she got off and i kena stunned. But i saw her phone was on her seat. i lowered the window and shouted for her. but she went into an office building. I took her phone, seeing she was out of sight, called my number and got her number. then ran after her to give her back the phone. turns out she was just a horny fuck getting suited up cos she was horny and she had the keys to a dilapated house of east camp. we had a great time needless to say.
Old 02-01-2011, 12:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
bryanyan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGDreamchaser View Post

I was having some business at CAAS seletar and driving out of that airport was a good 5-7 mins drive. on the way saw this singlet + short black skirt + netting + heels walking out to main gate. I saw, think, woah, its really a long walk. my big head say do the right thing. be a nice guy. small head agreed. so stopped, ask her if i cld give her a lift. That time just went for photoshoot so my hair was quite nice. overall looked pretty young. so i think she thinks i'm not some old ah pek. i drove her out, but along the way she say she not going out, she going another ulu spot in seletar. so i drove her to east camp. then she say tq and started coming to me by pressing her right hand on my inner thigh and giving me a kiss. she got off and i kena stunned. But i saw her phone was on her seat. i lowered the window and shouted for her. but she went into an office building. I took her phone, seeing she was out of sight, called my number and got her number. then ran after her to give her back the phone. turns out she was just a horny fuck getting suited up cos she was horny and she had the keys to a dilapated house of east camp. we had a great time needless to say.
Wah!! So lucky
Old 02-01-2011, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
I got it once before. but it was nothing more than a ODS (day).............
You are making us envious of you.
Old 02-01-2011, 12:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 15
cpgoer is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercpgoer is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercpgoer is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercpgoer is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercpgoer is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

next day woke up n found myself at some cemetry? haha... juz a joke...
Old 02-01-2011, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 16
Max77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud of

some women simply cannot be offended. Ask the wrong women and face charges quite easily in this small island.

I do hav one funny incident whereby a gal i knew called me to ask for help bcoz one guy keep trying to hook her up outside her school...haha

my advice for guys who wish to try this kind of stunt better choose the right kind of words to use when approaching target

号伊格废立罚全田银果锁乐蒜

Life is all about (enduring and overcoming) suffering. When you have too much of the good stuff, life will seems meaningless

-max77

YOU'LL ALWAYS FEAR WHAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND...

嘣噔你个嘣噔袄!!!
Old 02-01-2011, 01:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1821 / Power: 16
bonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturegreen View Post
she have just walked out of her hostel provided by her company towards the bus-stop. Then a car pulled up and the guy tried to ask her to get into the car but she ignored them.

So I wonder, has any guys successfully picked up a girl this way?
Where is your FB's hostel? If it's in area G, L or B, sadly that would be the norm there.
Old 02-01-2011, 02:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
Not all PRC mei mei are here for sex trade. Some are here for work, real work. So please find the gals at the right place. That is some problems with some people in this world, where they think all gals are WLs.
Fully agree with you bro. It doesn't matter woman from China, Thailand or wherever places from. Never think of them as a whore that can f**k around with.
Old 02-01-2011, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkster View Post
Where is your FB's hostel? If it's in area G, L or B, sadly that would be the norm there.
It's not in area G, L or B. Somewhere far away from these redlight districts.
Old 02-01-2011, 10:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 14
Tana is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTana is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTana is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTana is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTana is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slotti View Post
Bro, nothing venture nothing gain. No harm trying, who knows might just be your day
Bro fully agree, but just dont get charged by police in this small island
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1