The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 13-04-2015, 02:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 10
Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Bro blurbatang........... U sibei gootz.......... Best post of the year..........

Saphan Kwai FAQ
Old 13-04-2015, 02:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blurbatang View Post
Guys,

Seriously i'm damn tired of this agents or stealth agents shit thing. This forum is suppose to share watering holes and experiences. …….I really hope everyone understand. Is getting damn irritating. Peace and not war.
KUDOS! Thank you! Great wish list!
But……

I had a similar wish list when I started at SBF – but reality caught up! The reality is that these crooks DOMINATE SBF for their own ends and this wish list is IMHO just that! I myself started here just wanting to contribute but when these crooks deem my innocent posting starting to infringe on their thievin’ ways, they attacked and have NEVER let up. Reply to them, ignore them, try to reason…nothing works and they – with their army of cohorts, clones etc. continue to merrily discredit, gang-attack, mass zap whilst they….

Rubbished the International threads to the point that nobody knows which are true information or just traps that these crooks set all over. Just look at how large the membership of SBF is compared to the very few who actually post nowadays; this I strongly suspect is because many just got fed up with these crooks and just lurk now. Even your post – how can ANYBODY really know if you are being altruistic or if yet another tactic (out of their huge arsenal) that these crooks uses?

Ooops – sorry, most likely NOT, but you seem to say it’s hunky dory even if you end up with a crook agent, which it is NOT! You ignore the fact that these crooks are so skillful that they can easily bump up the bill to ridiculous amounts without anybody even realizing it by –
- Stoking/irritating egos by glamorizing big spending/ridiculing Cheap Charlies;
- Manipulate kiasu – heck they’re drinking so much, I NEED to do the same;
- Never get the specials that G-Clubs/KTV’s usually offer and just order expensive a la carte;
- Stuff bills with all sorts of huge real OR imaginary expenses –who’s gonna check, especially if in a foreign language?
- Blatantly just paying the bill and then collecting “your share” based upon whatever amounts he can get away with;
- Organize great-fun drinking games, but involves ridiculous amounts of liquor being downed. I even know of them arranging dancing girls to douse themselves with beer as they progressively peel off clothing;
- DJ’s under instructions to clear all glasses, even near full ones and dump the contents;
- Discretely bringing in empty bottles to supposedly prove that such had actually been consumed,
- And God knows what else!!
- Even your own girl – quite common for them to conspire with the mommies to put a premium on their rates for his kick-backs and when you ask him/the mommies, get told that you’re getting a bargain!
- And oh BTW, your math is a bit off – 30% on 30K bumps the bill to 39K! (Err… so little? 30%?)

Anyway, specific to your wish list:
“… Why do we need to accuse each other and purposely create a war room with name callings and accusations….”
Never wanted to do this IF THEY JUST LEAVE ME ALONE; but like I said, they are a relentless ARMY and whilst I’ve had to be quite circumspect trying to uncover them, they have no such compunction and will just go full blast and if one nick/clone gets uncovered, they just deploy another. After all, they ARE protecting their rice bowl whilst I’m just on a Quixotic crusade! But this does give the impression that I am the perennial trouble maker. Sigh….

“…Does any samsters complained been cheated or got carrot headed?...”
First thing, most of those carrot-headed do NOT even realize they’ve been cheated and many times, they instead relish the memories AND relive when they partied like a Rock Star on here. Sure, great, more power to them – but then they naively join in to disparage MOI! And even if they DO realize they’ve been carrot headed, let me ask who would actually admit to such and take the chance to be ridiculed publicly? But privately to me? You’d be surprised at how many PM’s I’ve received! How do you think I’ve learned so much about their crooked ways? How have I managed to (barely) stay in the black points wise (Thank God!) when I DO come up with posts that attracts zappers, do NOT swap points and very regularly get mass Zapped hundreds of points whilst being ganged up against?
Do know that there ARE people who know and ARE mad that they got carrot headed AND that there are many silent Samsters who are disgusted with how badly these crooks have rubbished SBF and obscured all the good, real FR’s amongst all the crap these crooks post up.

“…Why do we need people to hold hands or bring you go party?...”
Most guys necessarily go solo when mongering at home and it’s only natural that we would want to party with others when overseas. And especially for Singaporeans who are used to/expect that others are decent/ honest like themselves, too many are like lamb to slaughter! These crooks exploit all the rules of SBF to SPECIFICALLY target trusting fellow Singaporeans by pretending to just be another good Guy, regular Singaporean. And I’d suggest that there are TOO MANY who like you, thinks “What the heck if I get cheated a bit, to be expected in a new place, small school fee and I can well afford it since I don’t go everyday! What’s important is to enjoy myself since I’m already spending so much for air fare, hotels etc.” LOL – practically willing suckers which brings up your next wish list –

“….So whoever is the agents, advertise lah….”
These crooks make so much MORE by remaining stealth that they must be chuckling to themselves on this wish of yours! Not sure how much to advertise here, but cannot be much; and yet they chose NOT to do so for obvious reasons – they just make too much remaining stealth! This is SOOOOO UNFAIR TO THE PAYING ADVERTISERS who actually support SBF, but who must plod on with being fair, must negotiate openly with clients and be subject to complaints as then it’s not a matter of being carrot-headed, but it’s that the advertiser is being unfair etc. I really wonder how many prospective and even existing advertisers gets turned off and just NOT advertise on SBF because of all the above. So unfair!

“….Why don't let the nature of the supply and demand get hold of itself…
Because SBF rules do NOT provide the level playing field for Supply and demand to come to equation! I choose to nonetheless still participate just because rules ARE rules and make do with what I can as I truly believe that right is right and wrong is just wrong!

SEAJ

Last edited by SEAJ; 13-04-2015 at 05:38 PM.
Old 13-04-2015, 02:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17636 / Power: 23
w00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Guys,

Seriously i'm damn tired of this agents or stealth agents shit thing. This forum is suppose to share watering holes and experiences.

I really hope everyone understand. Is getting damn irritating. Peace and not war.
Support! Support! Bising siah!
Old 13-04-2015, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Seriously i'm damn tired of this agents or stealth agents shit thing. This forum is suppose to share watering holes and experiences.

But it has become another shit English Class or Court room. Few parties never meet each other can accuse of being an agents.

Does any samsters complained been cheated or got carrot headed? So far i never seen or read in this forum.

But whoever is not the appointed mods, quit the war and accusation. And whoever being accused at. Just ignore. If you reply, basically you are guilty or feeling the heat. If not guilty, then ignore it. This is just a forums. Cyberspace.

I really hope everyone understand. Is getting damn irritating. Peace and not war.
100% agreed. That's why I not even bother to post or reply in Chiangmai thread. But still reading this shit everyday is not interesting, now only read once a while when really nothing better to do.
Old 13-04-2015, 03:18 PM
Samster

SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
100% agreed. That's why I not even bother to post or reply in Chiangmai thread. But still reading this shit everyday is not interesting, now only read once a while when really nothing better to do.
Seeing as you're one of those who used to profit from SBF....
LMFAO
SEAJ
Old 13-04-2015, 03:42 PM
Samster

Re: Battle Zone, TCSS , Points Exchange included

Hey you retards!

You want to make me feel honored or PO'D?
All these Clones you're coming up with!
Amazing!
All this work just for poor li'l ole me?

LMFAO!
SEAJ
Old 13-04-2015, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJTHEBASTARD View Post
NO CHOICE... THE ONLY PERSON TO BLAME IS HURRICANE88 THE DOG AND YOURSELF! Buhahaah
No choice?

How about instead of spending all this time doing this stupidity that you and your buddies just buckle down and work HONESTLY?

Ever thought about this?
Or is it that you only know how to do crooked business?

Pity you
SEAJ
Old 13-04-2015, 06:19 PM
lemonsour

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

12 lemon for exchange anyone interested can up me and be in my up list
Old 13-04-2015, 07:52 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -38 / Power: 0
Snacky is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Thumbs up Re: Battle Zone, TCSS , Points Exchange included

Quote:
Originally Posted by prcsytlover View Post
Well, what to do when u support such a dog around...

Oh well...

I'm indeed crazy trying to talk sense to an animal. Haha
Well said Bro LOL
Old 13-04-2015, 10:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 16
prcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
wow...you call yourself a dog...

I supported you too reason why I said so...haha...intriguing to learn daily...
Haha, u have learn well from SEAJ at twisting others words

Continue playing ur little game
Old 13-04-2015, 11:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
ha ha ha ha. ... there is a loose dog on you too....
Old 13-04-2015, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
ha ha ha ha. ... there is a loose dog on you too....
Ya lor, so many people kena chase by the dog and guess what the owner said?? All of you must be doing something wrong that's why the dog chase you mah, if you don't like just ignore the dog lor
Old 14-04-2015, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by prcsytlover View Post
Haha, u have learn well from SEAJ at twisting others words

Continue playing ur little game
What's there to twist?
Facts are facts!
SEAJ
Old 14-04-2015, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Ya lor, so many people kena chase by the dog and guess what the owner said?? All of you must be doing something wrong that's why the dog chase you mah, if you don't like just ignore the dog lor
LOL - Great advice!

SEAJ
Old 14-04-2015, 01:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16316 / Power: 51
siam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond repute

Paging for bro ah james ... is this nick really correct but I couldn't search it ... please pm me as I really wish to return your kindness ....thanks & cheers bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1