The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
desiree4u, HannahEvelle, MermaidGirl, Yoojin

Old 11-02-2022, 01:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 9
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

Quote:
Originally Posted by BushTracker View Post
This actually sounds like someone I know.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterBig View Post
Totally agree on double standards... cos I'm with two FBs and they are exactly like that too!

One found out her hubby is having affairs, but we started way before that. She's now planning to clean him out... in a way, I pity the hubby man...
Looks like this type of woman is pretty common.

I also had one who after only 1 ons with me, she felt very bad and said she had done wrong and it is not her husband's fault.
She said she hates herself for having such high sexual needs.
Soon after, she deleted me but we were able to reconnect after a few years. - But she had turned good and wouldn't let me touch her at all.
Old 11-02-2022, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Damade deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It is definitely true. Also amazingly the girls can just go back to the husband like no business. Even better than man when we cheat.
Old 13-02-2022, 03:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 11
JasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Damade View Post
It is definitely true. Also amazingly the girls can just go back to the husband like no business. Even better than man when we cheat.
Men always get blamed. If we are caught they either divorce us or repeat it to us monthly until we cannot take it
Old 14-02-2022, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1276 / Power: 9
bleach51001 has much to be proud ofbleach51001 has much to be proud ofbleach51001 has much to be proud ofbleach51001 has much to be proud ofbleach51001 has much to be proud ofbleach51001 has much to be proud ofbleach51001 has much to be proud ofbleach51001 has much to be proud ofbleach51001 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by victorlee10 View Post
Ashamed to say that it is my neighbour’s auntie looking maid. One day was feeling super horny and Geylang was closed from covid. Say her passing her number to a bangla cleaner so I thought got chance. Approached her and asked to fuck her at the hdb staircase for $50. She pulled me to a nearby block. Can tell she not the first time doing this.

Pulled down my pants and started blowing. At this stage I cannot tahan. She turn around and asked me to fuck. That time we both didn’t have condom but small head thinking so I just fuck her raw. She kept saying don’t shoot inside but I cannot tahan and thrust deep inside her when I had to cum. Held on to her hips till I unloaded everything inside.

After that can tell she is upset but I quickly pulled up my pants and left. Been having sleepless nights since then worrying if I will get std, since presumably she raw with bangla too. And if she gets pregnant would it cause any problems for me? We live in the same neighbourhood and she can find me if she really wanted.
I heard from my friends, that maid had their own way to get the after pills...
sure she will have it also, no worry

is it located at woodlands?
I have similar maid, can exchange or share?
Old 07-03-2022, 08:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 569 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all
Angry Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

Don't know where to park this story but i guess this thread will do. Yesterday catch up with my some bros for dinner at town area. While chit chatting a friend of mine informed that he was devastated at how his progress wooing a girl was going. They have been texting for a few weeks but he has yet to go out with her despite him making many attempts to do so. There were also a few occassions she said yes to a date - set a time and place - but she cancelled at the last minute due to unforseen circumstances. My friend have been really patient with her all this time. Our bros know this friend has been talking to someone for a while but he was quite secretive and only plan to tell us once he was steady with her. From the way he shared with us yesterday it seemed that he ready to give up chasing her and revealed who this girl is. He showed us her instagram page and i was shocked...

Turns out this girl he has been talking to was a girl i was having an on/off fling with - nothing serious between us. I asked him where they first met and it was at a store opening ceremony we both attended a few months back. Some of the dates that he mentioned she agreed to meet him but later cancelled also coincided with the weekends that we spent the night together. I felt damn bad for my bro and slightly guilty. Have yet to reveal the truth to him as i dont want to devastate him further...
Old 07-03-2022, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
DarKnight14 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesebeast View Post
Don't know where to park this story but i guess this thread will do. Yesterday catch up with my some bros for dinner at town area. While chit chatting a friend of mine informed that he was devastated at how his progress wooing a girl was going. They have been texting for a few weeks but he has yet to go out with her despite him making many attempts to do so. There were also a few occassions she said yes to a date - set a time and place - but she cancelled at the last minute due to unforseen circumstances. My friend have been really patient with her all this time. Our bros know this friend has been talking to someone for a while but he was quite secretive and only plan to tell us once he was steady with her. From the way he shared with us yesterday it seemed that he ready to give up chasing her and revealed who this girl is. He showed us her instagram page and i was shocked...

Turns out this girl he has been talking to was a girl i was having an on/off fling with - nothing serious between us. I asked him where they first met and it was at a store opening ceremony we both attended a few months back. Some of the dates that he mentioned she agreed to meet him but later cancelled also coincided with the weekends that we spent the night together. I felt damn bad for my bro and slightly guilty. Have yet to reveal the truth to him as i dont want to devastate him further...
WOW...sounds messed up bro. Dont know to feel sorry for your friend or to hate that girl. Maybe both ba
Old 08-03-2022, 12:46 AM
Samster

JasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

Your friend should feel sorry he has been trying to play your toy. Did you fuck her before the store opening ?
Old 08-03-2022, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 547 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

He being your friend, i think you should just tell him to let go of the r/s.
Quote:
Don't know where to park this story but i guess this thread will do. Yesterday catch up with my some bros for dinner at town area. While chit chatting a friend of mine informed that he was devastated at how his progress wooing a girl was going. They have been texting for a few weeks but he has yet to go out with her despite him making many attempts to do so. There were also a few occassions she said yes to a date - set a time and place - but she cancelled at the last minute due to unforseen circumstances. My friend have been really patient with her all this time. Our bros know this friend has been talking to someone for a while but he was quite secretive and only plan to tell us once he was steady with her. From the way he shared with us yesterday it seemed that he ready to give up chasing her and revealed who this girl is. He showed us her instagram page and i was shocked..
Old 08-03-2022, 02:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You should keep quiet because what she does in her personal life is none of your business. You already said there is nothing serious between the both of you so why bother? Plus opening your mouth means this on/off fling may end. How is that helpful for you?

She is not sure about your friend and that is something your friend failed to woo/reassure her on. So what if you tell your friend? Doesn't mean he will end up winning her heart. Better for him to make his own final decision and leave. Even if you tell him, you think he can accept her? If cannot accept her, he will also not end up with her what? Then you still lose a on/off fling. Not your fault that your friend cannot woo her sucessfully.
Old 08-03-2022, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 569 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
You should keep quiet because what she does in her personal life is none of your business. You already said there is nothing serious between the both of you so why bother? Plus opening your mouth means this on/off fling may end. How is that helpful for you?

She is not sure about your friend and that is something your friend failed to woo/reassure her on. So what if you tell your friend? Doesn't mean he will end up winning her heart. Better for him to make his own final decision and leave. Even if you tell him, you think he can accept her? If cannot accept her, he will also not end up with her what? Then you still lose a on/off fling. Not your fault that your friend cannot woo her sucessfully.
Thanks for the advice bro. You're right that he needs to make his own final decision. I was thinking that i at least owe it to him to tell him about our flings. Then he is to decide for himself what he plans to do with that info. I cannot fault her for what she is doing as, as what you have pointed, it is her personal life. Anyway i have no issues to end the fling. I will think about the next course of action...
Old 08-03-2022, 04:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1632 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40688 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

She has the right to choose who she want to play with

Waiting for return : Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 arboy123 22/4 Bangkok Master 15/5 Pworker 20/5 Kiss4you 22/5
Old 08-03-2022, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 408 / Power: 10
narexx is a living Saint! - you won't find betternarexx is a living Saint! - you won't find betternarexx is a living Saint! - you won't find betternarexx is a living Saint! - you won't find betternarexx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Met a girl through tinder. Had sex for a few times before losing contact. When I finally saw her again, she was my friend girlfriend. And she pleaded with me not to tell him anything.

Ps. She gives good bj
Old 08-03-2022, 06:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!

Quote:

There's no love triangle. Just act blur or calm so that your mind is not messed up.
Old 08-03-2022, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by narexx View Post
Met a girl through tinder. Had sex for a few times before losing contact. When I finally saw her again, she was my friend girlfriend. And she pleaded with me not to tell him anything.

Ps. She gives good bj
Ask for another time
Old 08-03-2022, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1460 / Power: 10
wantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by narexx View Post

Ps. She gives good bj
Timeline is important here, did she blow you during the period she was with him?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1