The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 25-03-2010, 12:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
joshua27 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: All Petain FR experience

anyone got fr on carol one she looks hot wif the long black hair and stuff....
Old 25-03-2010, 01:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshua27 View Post
anyone got fr on carol one she looks hot wif the long black hair and stuff....
Got 3 Carols that I know, I heard lately there's a 4th. I assume you refer to Carol_3 H07R11. Anyways, my FR below on the 3 of them, take your pick. Please refer also to other FRs, as they differ from one Bro to another.

When : 30 August 2009
Name : Carol_1 of H16R16 (formerly from H032F)
Looks : 8/10
Figure : 8/10
Frenching : No
Catbath : 7/10
Ballsuck : 6/10
AR : 6/10
69 : 7/10
BBBJ : 7/10
FJ : 6/10 - missionary, no expression, dead fish
Attitude : 6/10
GFE : 4/10
RTF : No
Damage : $50

When : 31 August 2009, RTF 14 January 2010
Name : Carol_2 of H11R12
Looks : 9/10 - was attracted to her new looks hence RTF
Catbath : 8/10
Ballsuck : 8/10
AR : 7/10
69 : No
BBBJ : 7/10
FJ : 7/10 - missionary, she moans
Attitude : 8/10
GFE : 7/10
RTF : Maybe

When : 17 November 2009
Name : Carol_3 of H07R11
Looks : 8/10
Catbath : 8/10
Ballsuck : 7/10
AR : 7/10
69 : 7/10
BBBJ : 8/10
FJ : 8/10
Attitude : 7/10
GFE : 7/10
RTF : Maybe

Hope this helps.

Cheers.
Old 25-03-2010, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking 4Carols and KC traps

There r 4Carols @Farrer park, the most beautiful to me is Carol no1, H11R12 Pan Ling Ling lookalike. Carol no2 @H16R16, Korean beauty, Carol no3 H07R 11 another beauty, i yet to see respectively. Carol no4 MILF materials @H14 right handside 1st room. Carol no4 is $30, mine last session with her about 4yrs ago, that time she command a Q and $40.

Carol no2 have told her of the Carols, she is awared, remembered she said, "now i know internet called 4Carols''.

Using the website as an eg, say a WL offer FOC but, she want us to write good FRs and, give negatives reports of somebody. This is KC trap, that is not right, we wrote based on our finding. Neither corruption nor sweet talkings fr WLs.
Old 25-03-2010, 03:17 PM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: 4Carols and KC traps

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
There r 4Carols @Farrer park, the most beautiful to me is Carol no1, H11R12 Pan Ling Ling lookalike. Carol no2 @H16R16, Korean beauty, Carol no3 H07R 11 another beauty, i yet to see respectively. Carol no4 MILF materials @H14 right handside 1st room. Carol no4 is $30, mine last session with her about 4yrs ago, that time she command a Q and $40.

Carol no2 have told her of the Carols, she is awared, remembered she said, "now i know internet called 4Carols''.

Using the website as an eg, say a WL offer FOC but, she want us to write good FRs and, give negatives reports of somebody. This is KC trap, that is not right, we wrote based on our finding. Neither corruption nor sweet talkings fr WLs.
Greetings Bro, while we have the same Carol no3 H07R11, I see that your Carol no1 is my Carol no2. Not to be confused, this is what I mean, my Carol no1 is H16R16, because she is the 1st Carol I bonked, followed by Carol_2 H11R12 whom I bonked the next day. But anyways, it doesn't matter, we have to be united with this, so I concur with Bro Jacky43, Carol no1 is H11R12 Pan Ling Ling lookalike, Carol no2 is H16R16, Carol no3 we both know is H07R11, and a Carol no4 @ H14.

Bro jacky43, what is KC trap?

Cheers.
Old 25-03-2010, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink KC traps

Is allright the 4Carols, there r no rankings, i have to count them so to speak. KC traps? Few examples, is sort of liked i cover u, u cover me, type of brother and sisters thing.

Most is refer to ppls with bad motives, he/she will use what means, not just $ and sex. Maybe the old godfather movies, the "someday i will find u, rememeber i helped u now, is time u return favours".

Or, syt caught drunk driving by male white shirt enforcer. She offers nice time @hotel, he took it met up. Thing is the room is filled with "internal affairs" officers.

An advantage of chionging outside, enough sex 4me no need to want to committ molest crimes. Important new gen of old customers r morale men, we try to control manage our lusts. This is what i discover, to enforce it try not to RTF same WLs. Always remember they r operating biz and, i am customer.

End of session, no attachment. Sorry! Would like to say, just maybe we were wrong. New comers cannot locate PT brothels, do not try finding it. Cause u found it, someday u will bonk there. Not many ppls liked an old friend, only 1time session but, multiple @Health ctrs. Almost same.

Got the feeling many old customers, after spending tons @GL PRCs, looked for cheap bonks @PT. Nowonder, this men asking $10 20 25, all WLs i notices got the look of see us down. But, we knew PT Farrer Park's brothel is the place where older, off peak WLs operate biz.
Old 25-03-2010, 05:27 PM
Samster

Re: KC traps

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
An advantage of chionging outside, enough sex 4me no need to want to committ molest crimes. Important new gen of old customers r morale men, we try to control manage our lusts. This is what i discover, to enforce it try not to RTF same WLs. Always remember they r operating biz and, i am customer.
Thank you Bro for explaining the KC trap, now I understand.

Yes, 4 Carols is not an issue, settled already.

I agree with your observation. I also realize, I do a lot of chionging, sometimes I see sexy lady, very tempting, but I tend to ignore because I thinking, why must I commit molest crimes? Go PT, book WL 1 sessions and you can molest her all you want, some more she will welcome and return favour to molest you also haha. Yes again, true, chionging outside does help me to control manage my lusts. Bro, you are a genius!

But alas, difficult to control not to RTF same WL. Sometimes I fall for a WL but I try my best, no strings attached! Like what you say, dangerous, might fall in KC trap. I try, try to avoid.

No PT trip for me tonight. I believe I need a well deserved rest. My target, Judy not working anyway, kind of spoil my mood. Anyways ...

Cheers.
Old 25-03-2010, 05:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
kannenalah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro fornicator, I think bro jacky43 is trying to advice you to stick to the theory of "Fcuk, Pay and then Fcuk off". Jus dunt have any strings attached bcos for some people, if RTF too many times then becum familiar. When becum familiar, people then dun use big head to think properly. If like that, most times ending never good.

In SBF you always read abt bros kenna KC trap so just be careful.
Old 25-03-2010, 05:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 16
U-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by kannenalah View Post
Jus dunt have any strings attached bcos for some people, if RTF too many times then becum familiar. When becum familiar, people then dun use big head to think properly. If like that, most times ending never good.
May I add to this......

I also find rtf too often has negative side effects... besides the KC thingie, I have experienced service standards dropping as well.

I think it's just human nature that when a person is too familiar with you, there isn't that urgency to impress anymore. So they might cut corners on their service repertoire. Having said that, the reduced service standard is replaced by maybe more GFE.... so I guess we all need to know what we want.

For me, all I want is a good intense fuck and a good intense orgasm. So I visit WLs just enough times to make them still WANT me, but not so many times that they think they HAVE me.
Old 25-03-2010, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kannenalah View Post
Bro fornicator, I think bro jacky43 is trying to advice you to stick to the theory of "Fcuk, Pay and then Fcuk off". Jus dunt have any strings attached bcos for some people, if RTF too many times then becum familiar. When becum familiar, people then dun use big head to think properly. If like that, most times ending never good.

In SBF you always read abt bros kenna KC trap so just be careful.
Yes Bro, I kinda like that theory, anyways this WLs are not here for BF/GF relationship crap. They are here to work and earn our money, period! Sure, during sessions we also have TCSS but this for me is to learn and exchange views. Everything else is sexual! Haha!

Thank you Bros for good advice.

Cheers.
Old 25-03-2010, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by U-Da-Man View Post
May I add to this......

I also find rtf too often has negative side effects... besides the KC thingie, I have experienced service standards dropping as well.

I think it's just human nature that when a person is too familiar with you, there isn't that urgency to impress anymore. So they might cut corners on their service repertoire. Having said that, the reduced service standard is replaced by maybe more GFE.... so I guess we all need to know what we want.

For me, all I want is a good intense fuck and a good intense orgasm. So I visit WLs just enough times to make them still WANT me, but not so many times that they think they HAVE me.
Well said Bro, especially the last part. Yes, RTF too often may sometimes be negative, but so far, thank God for me, service standards tends to go up, referring to this new wave of ex-GL WLs.

Yup, I've learned my lesson, before I treated her as if she was my GF, we had this GF/BF crap going for sometime and then later on I realized she was ripping me off. Booking her several hours then telling me excuses that she need to go back early and I fell for it. But no regrets, we had good times and I had my fill. She's not ex-GL, she is PT trained, and I'm so over her.

Moving on, thanks for advise and comments Bros. Appreciate it.

Cheers.
Old 25-03-2010, 08:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 21
obat22 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyobat22 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

fornicator, it is already 3 weeks since I started visiting PT and I have only bonked 3 WLs namely Joyce H7r6 Super H7r3 and Kathy H14r1. A far cry from you. Reading from your many field reports it seems that most if not all the WLS that you bonked were very satisfactory and some excellent. After reading your all your FRs over and over again I am confused which one to choose for my next bonk probably tomorrow if time permits. Please do this brother a favour! Please give me the names of best 3WLs that you think will lightly give me full satisfaction in term of service etc and let me drive home with a big smile, hahaha. It is not a tall order, Cheers!
Old 25-03-2010, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by obat22 View Post
fornicator, it is already 3 weeks since I started visiting PT and I have only bonked 3 WLs namely Joyce H7r6 Super H7r3 and Kathy H14r1. A far cry from you. Reading from your many field reports it seems that most if not all the WLS that you bonked were very satisfactory and some excellent. After reading your all your FRs over and over again I am confused which one to choose for my next bonk probably tomorrow if time permits. Please do this brother a favour! Please give me the names of best 3WLs that you think will lightly give me full satisfaction in term of service etc and let me drive home with a big smile, hahaha. It is not a tall order, Cheers!
No worries my Bro, to tell you the truth, just this afternoon in my office, I was thinking of what you said about me having bonked most if not all the WLs in PT. So, I started counting, and my oh my, I don't mean to brag Bro, but it all sums up to 50! Not including those who have already retired. God, what have I done!

Ok, moving on, you say the best 3 WLs that I think will lightly give you full satisfaction in terms of service etc and let you drive home with a big smile? Hmmm, that depends but I'll give it a try.

Other Bros may have better suggestions but since you asked me first, this is what I can give to you, IMHO.

If we're talking about CAT 50: 1) Maggie H02R02, sorry Bro, I do remember your views about H02, but hey, once you inside her room, nothing else matters, 2) Violet H14R06, and 3) Diamond H24R12, again, take note, it's H24 but she's in front unlike Maggie, you have to go all the way in. When you enter H24, she's on the right side, her room is a bit hidden, what you will see first is Mona R07, then you'll see Diamond R12, most probably, her door is closed because she's working, lucky if she's available when you arrive.

Now for CAT 40 and lower: 1) Rina H10R1A, 2) Bao Er H14R05 and 3) Sally H14R09.

Hopefully they are all working tomorrow, but if not, my plan B for you is: Kiko H10R12, Jennifer H16R12, Vivi H16R13, Ivy H16R14, Carol H07R11, Kidd H14R04, and Aida H22R08. There's a lot more believe me but as you said, your confused already, sorry Bro.

Hope this helps, have a grand time tomorrow, if time permits, haha!

Cheers.
Old 25-03-2010, 10:37 PM
Samster

Re: All Petain FR experience - Thank you!

While I was busy posting a reply for Bro obat22, only afterwards did I realize that somebody have ups my points. I went to the User CP and found out it was Bro sexkills.

Sir, Bro sexkills, please allow me to express my profound thanks. Thank you, thank you Bro, especially when you say you love reading my FRs, really appreciate it!

Rest assured, I will continue to do what I can to help and contribute.

Cheers everyone!
Old 25-03-2010, 11:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Critical deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My maiden FR.

Name: Susan
Boobs: Confirm C cup. Nice nipples.
Looks: 6/10
BJ: Must pay xtra $10. 5/10
Fj: Came to fast. 6/10 -.-
Attitude: Very nice lady, 10/10
Price: $30 plus $10 for a bj, $40.
RTF: Maybe, cos she very nice and very hygienic.

All I can say is she is very nice and hygienic. Clean here and there. Very responsive moans like "Fuck me baby, yes!". Thats why came too fast. Her moans quite good. Her pussy, wow, tight for her age. Her boobs is very big though.

BUT she dont allow kiss.

Do up me if you guys like my FR.
Old 25-03-2010, 11:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 21
forex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyforex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
..RTF too often may sometimes be negative, but so far, thank God for me, service standards tends to go up, referring to this new wave of ex-GL WLs..I've learned my lesson, before I treated her as if she was my GF..But no regrets, we had good times and I had my fill. She's not ex-GL, she is PT trained, and I'm so over her.
If I may express an opinion, I prefer to stick to the same/regular one because it is just like GL teochew porriage, you will most likely consistently get what you want. And when it moves, I followed. Of course, some bros have a variety of comfort food ranging from thick toast to prata to soto mee. Some like international buffet, me can just eat chicken rice everyday.

Can't resist saying this, maybe she's trying to get your attention with her voice

Salut.

Last edited by forex; 25-03-2010 at 11:54 PM. Reason: Spelling.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1