The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 10-02-2022, 02:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 19
lawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Just post those lousy spas here openly lah. Other bros also can verify or add in their comments mah.
Here also not much different from other websites. Negative feedback on selected spa also will get deleted.
I surprised this thread can last so long...haha
Old 10-02-2022, 02:38 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 252 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42133 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute
Re: MP with bad attitudes/services

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrene View Post
Here also not much different from other websites. Negative feedback on selected spa also will get deleted.
Like that ah? So no point to discuss liao.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 10-02-2022, 02:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 670 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrene View Post
There’s a bad bonk thread at dome 2 too. I don’t think threads will get deleted unless the thread is just targeting a particular spa. Sammyboy is the safe haven for our local bros.
Old 10-02-2022, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2299 / Power: 14
skinpeks46 has a reputation beyond reputeskinpeks46 has a reputation beyond reputeskinpeks46 has a reputation beyond reputeskinpeks46 has a reputation beyond reputeskinpeks46 has a reputation beyond reputeskinpeks46 has a reputation beyond reputeskinpeks46 has a reputation beyond reputeskinpeks46 has a reputation beyond reputeskinpeks46 has a reputation beyond reputeskinpeks46 has a reputation beyond reputeskinpeks46 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
like dat easier for admin to delete thread... once get money straight away can delete dun even need to look for it...

but then u know la.. here got many different cheongster.. some think bad some dun think bad... some 50 cent is sibei big.. pay liao this want that want everything also want... never get only come here and kpkb...

just save time go and explore more.. find gd one go a few more times... find bad one just move on.. sg sibei alot of spa no need worry cannot find gd one.. just need to worry money no enough to find...
agree with ya bro.. normally i find good one i will keep and rtm.. if sibei lousy that will be the first and the last..
Old 12-02-2022, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 10
tubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of light

Personally it’s the level of photoshop editing that irks me. Some of these MLS are not young at all but they photoshop until they look 10-20years younger! My friends and I were just comparing notes and some of us had the same experience at this particular spa at Kovan. I dunno if we should thank the masks we have to wear or the lighting in the room. If not we might be too shocked to even continue!
Old 12-02-2022, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1376 / Power: 9
Hornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud of

avoid lily at yangkwaang spa at lorong silat. chop carrot charge $100 for hj.
Old 12-02-2022, 08:38 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

So you contributed 2 blues to her in addition to the entrance fee? She's the chopper and I wonder who's the carrot...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornykid456 View Post
avoid lily at yangkwaang spa at lorong silat. chop carrot charge $100 for hj.

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 13-02-2022, 03:44 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 4
soonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of light

I had many bad, rushed service by spa girls in various spas over many years. If a spa girl is a bad service provider are her girl colleagues usually just as bad? Or may be the other girls in the same spa give good service?
Old 13-02-2022, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 670 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by soonbeng View Post
I had many bad, rushed service by spa girls in various spas over many years. If a spa girl is a bad service provider are her girl colleagues usually just as bad? Or may be the other girls in the same spa give good service?
Birds of a feather flock together. They will usually gang up to inflate the price. Chopping as many carrot heads possible is their common mission vision. It’s a known fact that they think sg guys are stupid although some of us are just trying to be generous. Just ask around the bros.
Old 14-02-2022, 06:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 20
richardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud of

Hi all bro,

I one even make a negative comment Reviews at one of the websites and even saw some bros make negative comment or review and after one day the Adminstrator deletes those.

So I now dun trust those good reviews or comments instead as they are not true remarks. Only trust those bros who really give real comments only. Will then try out to confirm that all. Those who are good i will continue to visit and those not good i will pass.
Old 14-02-2022, 07:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 355 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10200 / Power: 10
bpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubeless69 View Post
Personally it’s the level of photoshop editing that irks me. Some of these MLS are not young at all but they photoshop until they look 10-20years younger! My friends and I were just comparing notes and some of us had the same experience at this particular spa at Kovan. I dunno if we should thank the masks we have to wear or the lighting in the room. If not we might be too shocked to even continue!
I got shocked when some turned out to be really fat, don’t look like the photos at all.
Old 14-02-2022, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 10
tubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpafree39 View Post
I got shocked when some turned out to be really fat, don’t look like the photos at all.
Precisely! They really should tone it down a notch with all the photo editing! Some are damn scary.
Old 14-02-2022, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 19
morrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubeless69 View Post
Precisely! They really should tone it down a notch with all the photo editing! Some are damn scary.
Long time ago, tried some ML in the FL zone. Look like an 8 in her pics. Arrived, she is a -8. She is a very good airbrush artist. Can work for GQ
Old 14-02-2022, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
ProPokerPlayer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Actually those photos put on website are took back in China and they cost about 10k rmb.

I saw one listed as 25 but I managed to peek her passport as she was 42.
Old 14-02-2022, 03:44 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 14
Chupachups is a name known to allChupachups is a name known to allChupachups is a name known to allChupachups is a name known to allChupachups is a name known to allChupachups is a name known to all

There are two threads to be careful of:
1) local massage service directory
2) FL 2 Dome
In here there are some trustrd threads that has been infiltrated by OKts. Youe typical 'Good Bonks...' threads now need to look for and follow trusted bros. OKts now promoting and are potential landmines.

This is a good thread as a start now and I won't be surprised if it gets infiltrated with inaccurate FRs.

Similarly, follow trusted bros.

Play safe ans smart bros.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1