The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
xiaoqian

Closed Thread

Old 11-11-2016, 03:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Xxbonk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Parklane massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulldogs1989 View Post
Raw is war better be careful
i was beast mode that day after bad day in office.so did not care so much..
Old 11-11-2016, 03:17 PM
Samster

some bros zap i post faked fr.this linda is known for commando.
Old 11-11-2016, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 15
silvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of light

Saw two new girls at level 5. Different from the last two.
Not sure there are more
Old 11-11-2016, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 366 / Power: 19
CravenSg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCravenSg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCravenSg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCravenSg is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xxbonk View Post
28 Oct u asked for her damages
29 Oct u post FR saying no bbbj
31 Oct u say got cold sore from her

Not saying u faked FR or what, even though cold sore incubation is 2-12 days...

But today you say you just RTF her raw days back, after you got cold sore which you say is from her!

I not her supporter, was thinking of trying her but after the FRs think better choices elsewhere.

But really WTF man...
Old 11-11-2016, 06:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 8
alputo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
this dude is fucked up lah. he is just a crazy horn dildo. he had never tried her just try to play play one.

lol.

firstly none of the girls would be crazy to do raw, you try to force they scream and they dont work alone....

none of the guys are stupid enough to do raw.

good fucking luck. have fun at the doctors.
Old 11-11-2016, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1036 / Power: 16
8861 has much to be proud of8861 has much to be proud of8861 has much to be proud of8861 has much to be proud of8861 has much to be proud of8861 has much to be proud of8861 has much to be proud of8861 has much to be proud of

Quote:
since u claimed got cold sore from her yet u dare to fuck her raw i think u are the real commando
Old 12-11-2016, 09:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madpig View Post
Any bros tried Michelle from the 2nd floor shop near the linkway to peace centre before? She look good leh.
Check your PM.
Old 13-11-2016, 06:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvstedt28 View Post
Saw two new girls at level 5. Different from the last two.
Not sure there are more
The petite viet young milf no longer around?
Old 13-11-2016, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 13
passiontea is one of the Best!passiontea is one of the Best!passiontea is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alputo View Post
this dude is fucked up lah. he is just a crazy horn dildo. he had never tried her just try to play play one.

lol.

firstly none of the girls would be crazy to do raw, you try to force they scream and they dont work alone....

none of the guys are stupid enough to do raw.

good fucking luck. have fun at the doctors.
Hard to say, i know some guys are playing with their life when they chiong. Commando all the way, but the way this guy write the FR, it seems a bit fake.
Old 13-11-2016, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madpig View Post
Any bros tried Michelle from the 2nd floor shop near the linkway to peace centre before? She look good leh.
I visited Michelle a few times. To be honest, my very first session with her was uneventful and professionally done. But I was very attracted to her height and body thus RTF and luckily I did. The sessions got better with each repeated visit, maybe she is those who takes a while to warm up to people. She doesn't give me the commercial feeling anymore and nowadays give good gfe. Her service and charges are similar to May/Linda but she is less pretentious. She doesn't try to lay KC traps or play mind games or fuck with your mind unlike May/Linda. Worth giving her a try.
Old 13-11-2016, 11:40 AM
Samster

curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by passiontea View Post
Hard to say, i know some guys are playing with their life when they chiong. Commando all the way, but the way this guy write the FR, it seems a bit fake.
Agreed with you, some cheongsters will actively seek out raw with WL or ML. But highly doubt any cheongster in the right frame of mind will openly write and boast about it in a forum.
Old 13-11-2016, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by basfreak View Post
Candy is very flexible with her timings as her kid is grown up. Another one who did overnights is Yuki. They are a fun and playful duo, especially if they have alcohol in their system. Once I went visit them at night and they were drinking red wine in the shop. They invited me to join them for drinks since it was late and no more customers. They downed about 2 bottles and we proceed for a threesome in the shop. Damn it was fun and wild cos they both damn high from all the drinking. Did it again on another occasion when they were sober, and that session was nowhere as fun as the previous one. Really missed the two of them since they left Parklane.
Candy is one playful lady who gave good service. I used to nickname her as "cock teaser". Any updates on her? Last heard she went back to UK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by basfreak View Post
I've known Ah May when she just started in the flesh trade back in a small shop disguised as a hair salon around Golden Landmark area many years back, till date still will regularly visit her no matter when she moved to. She is open to everything as long as there is money to be earned eg hotels, overnights, trips overseas etc. She's a very clever and cunning lady who knows how to use her charm, body, stuff in bed to make those bfs feels they are special and achieve and get what she wants. One thing I admire about her is her time management. Since I knew her, she was never once single. Always will have at least one so call bf but mostly she juggling a few like currently, each serving a different purpose. Amazingly she always tends to "live in" with one of the bfs but still able to do late nights and overnights. A couple of times when we were together at night and one of her so call bf at that time called, the stories she cooked up are just amazing.
Agree with you about May being clever and cunning, else she wouldn't be able to get a guy to give her a big sum of money to open an electrical shop plus add on monthly allowances, allowing her to temporarily quit the massage line comfortably a few years back. Too bad they got caught by the guy's wife and naturally the guy chose his wife and dumped May, causing her to lose the shop and support thus she return to the flesh trade.

Her flirtatious ways, multiple boyfriends and liking for married man got her into alot of drama and trouble with the guy's other half a number of times. She mentioned before she was confronted a few times by a few of her boyfriend's other half and some confrontations got pretty ugly with her on the losing end. She is bitter about the fact that the guys never chose her over his other half and she always got dumped in the end. This is why she always try for multiple boyfriends at any one time. If one got caught and dump her, she still got others to rely on and not affecting her allowances income.

But 一山还有一山高. A few years back she got played and hurt badly by a customer turned boyfriend during her time in the famous old joint. During that time, everytime we met, she was talking about it. Took her a while to recover and get over it. Even the boss and MLs of the old joint knew about this incident.
Old 13-11-2016, 01:23 PM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
leonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by curioussg View Post
candy is one playful lady who gave good service. I used to nickname her as "cock teaser". Any updates on her? Last heard she went back to uk.

Agree with you about may being clever and cunning, else she wouldn't be able to get a guy to give her a big sum of money to open an electrical shop plus add on monthly allowances, allowing her to temporarily quit the massage line comfortably a few years back. Too bad they got caught by the guy's wife and naturally the guy chose his wife and dumped may, causing her to lose the shop and support thus she return to the flesh trade.

Her flirtatious ways, multiple boyfriends and liking for married man got her into alot of drama and trouble with the guy's other half a number of times. She mentioned before she was confronted a few times by a few of her boyfriend's other half and some confrontations got pretty ugly with her on the losing end. She is bitter about the fact that the guys never chose her over his other half and she always got dumped in the end. This is why she always try for multiple boyfriends at any one time. If one got caught and dump her, she still got others to rely on and not affecting her allowances income.

But 一山还有一山高. A few years back she got played and hurt badly by a customer turned boyfriend during her time in the famous old joint. During that time, everytime we met, she was talking about it. Took her a while to recover and get over it. Even the boss and mls of the old joint knew about this incident.
可怜之人必有可恨之处
Old 13-11-2016, 03:19 PM
Samster

actually may/linda know for commando but she will pretend she guai guai type ie no bbbj no french..but once u become regular everything changes.she nt the best i had.my fav is still in ot
Old 13-11-2016, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 432 / Power: 9
julienj is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjulienj is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjulienj is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjulienj is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjulienj is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Anyone tried the lady in black dress near the L2 restroom? Any reviews?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread