The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 22-06-2010, 02:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 22
prentice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyprentice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Jakarta Info

Arrived at Classic hotel, taking the lift and going to the wrong floor, KTV, asked for terminal, 1 floor down:

Setup was like Travel hotel but have to admit the lighting is better means that you can see clearer. Being in a bit of a rush, i took the bait of the mama-san who brought a tall girl to me and i told her i wanted to try 2 gals, my 1st.

The 2nd girl looks not that happy and a dark face but i still took her after checking out her boobs which proved me rite.

Brought me across the door and down to some room whereby it was interesting to see a queen sized bed for 3some. Spotted 2 condoms and queried, as i read there was interchange of condoms. Turns out that they take turns, oh well, on with 1 girl fast, with big tits while 2nd girl frenched and licked my tits, regretted the mouth as it stank of cigarette smoke, but at least she was enthusiastic. The funny thing is that the other black face girl figured the fastest way to make me cum was to ride me furiously and hard, in any case i was itching to release and didn't last that long, wanted to sit up and attack her tits but she forced me down, there must be something wierd about this as it seems they do not like customers to be sitting up while they are on top.

2nd shot tried and failed, i realised that i was not going to come twice within 1 hour and told them it's enough, after i tried both, oh well enough for more action later

Overall review, worth a visit, the gals were quite hygiene conscious and cleaned up well short BBBJ and condoms all the way. There was also mouthwash which the black faced girl muttered in bahasa accusing me of using her stuff.

Recommendation would be to wait and see before choosing as there seems to be enough time to make your selection, i didn't want to wait and needed to leave within the hour so picked quite fast.

Next to Malioboro after dinner to check out what's the fuzz, didn't take enough money with me for the foreign girls which i came to regret later with some stunning tall russians. Thais were a miss, but some of the chinese ladies were quite ok looking actually. Eventually selected a local indon, checked out the 350K cat on the other side with a screening, wanted to select 1 finally, but was taken by another guy and another gal whom i was checking out, only had eyes for another angmoh and that turned my head. Went back to the previous section and asked to see local indons, turns out dancers on podium (some only) were going for 1.3 mil.

Local indons were 800K, some nice young looking ones but no wow, another 2 parade later, picked up on the "young" ones from mamasan and picked 1 whom i thought looked like ou qing xuan, the indon petite version. Sat down and i took my time to observe the crowd and the gals, especially useful were to see nice girls returning back to the chairs and sitting down.

After some time, and some coaxing, went Up for the business. Name was Tasia, 471, playful although i understood some simple bahasa. Started with shower 15 mins, nice catbath, excellent actually, good BBBJ, sloppy version. condom and women on top, trying to make me cum, same tactic experienced previously. Wasn't so easy the 2nd time around and went through the various positions after half an hour before finishing off, spent, 50K tip and went down to pay up and leave.

Overall review, positive but definitely need to bring enough money, the russian gals i recommend, no stunning spanish girls though, if not russian then next is chinese gals.

Recommendation, a visit and sit down, check out the gals yourself first, no pressure to choose.
Old 22-06-2010, 07:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 15
llbkoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by velvet88 View Post
added you buddy ! my last night in jkt though.

anyone else in jakarta and want to venture out tonight?
Heard alot about JKT . and quite a distance place and not a familiar playground but like to try greener pasture.....also AIRASIA around , quite affordable......but nevertheless still nervous. Care to give some insight on travel schedules and accomodation for budget play..... all thanks ... bros
Old 23-06-2010, 11:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 16
Jackal Junior deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJackal Junior deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro, can tell where is king cross? in lokasari?
Old 24-06-2010, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
DarkSith deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by natuner View Post
I saw a pretty and nice looking Russian, half romanian and half russian. nice smile and playful with the waiters. Her name is natalie and she has only been there for 1 week. i think it is true as she lost her way when we were looking for the room...

Damage was RP1,750,000 for 1 hour... but service was good and very reactive. Body is nice and very fair.... nipples are pink... yes you heard me pink... my jaw almost drop when she stripped infront of me... A definite recommendation from me, better get her when she is new.
Yo bro, tried your recommendation just now. I think i broke her. Sorry if you plan to get her again next month. Below is my FR on Natalie in malioboro:

Went to malio at about 8:30pm. 2nd level in the lounge where you choose your girl is SOOO crowded. Quickly sat down, and the mamasans ask what type of girl i want. My local friend helped me to tell Natalie's name to the mamasan and she went to get her.

Natalie came over. She's brunette with what looks like green eyes. Looking at her and liking wat i saw, i asked for the price. As mentioned by our fellow bro, its 1.7 million. Chop chop sign and got out of that place and went to the room.

In the room found out that shes really new. Shes from some state between Russia and Ukraine (starts with a T). TCSS for quite some time in the room(her english is pretty good). Anyway strip (she insists her boobs are real and ask me to feel them), and then she exclaimed that my didi is the biggest she ever saw. Not believing this bullcrap, since i know some gals like to boost clients' ego, I just questioned "Really?". She replied yes and proceeded to ask me to be gentle with her later.

Had an SOP shower and ran straight to the bed shivering because it was freezing (i'm thin). She switched off the ac and started to warm me up. Did a covered BJ, and then started with cowgirl. She was having a reallllly hard time getting me into her. I was so afraid for her that i was supporting her and asked her to take her time. Eventually after many saliva lubrication and 5 minutes later, I was in (this was always a routine before entering her in any position - ie waiting for her to get me in). I got the feeling she didnt want to have any frenching (she was coughing here and there and later found out from her it was because of ac) Did a few strokes and switched to missionary as I think she couldnt take it.

Again, had to slowly enter her in case i broke her. Not satisfied, switch back to cowgirl. I must say, her cowgirl is no horserun (no pun intended) . Damn reactive. Then doggie for a long time. Took a break (both of us had a drink) and she grabbed a stool to do i dunno wat style it is (sitting and her grinding on me). 1 hr up, she said she was sorry I couldnt cum. I assured her its okay and ask her to do a handjob. In the shower, she gave the sad pouty face and said she was sad that she was too small for me.

Think the handjob gave me an abrasion as im experiencing some pain after the handjob. While giving it, she asked who told me about her and I answered some guy online. After I came, she said "Now im happy" and smiled lol wat a lively girl. Rinsed off, changed and waved her goodbye.

Was a good experience but I'd like to try a blonde next time. If i ever get back to JKT for business that is.
Old 24-06-2010, 11:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 22
prentice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyprentice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hotel Travel, took my time to check out the gals around, not as many as i recalled from my last trip though.

Sitting there for about an hour, mamasan didn't pressure or intro, finally she pulled 1 petite gal over to me, i looked at her, looks pretty, which is surprising here because i couldn't see much talent from the dark lighting.

Name Livia, looks like alyssa milano but petite and short indonesian version and fair. Had a baby boy from her blackberry. but bodywise, slight tummy and B cup, probably 155 in height without heels.

Decided to take it slow and sat there, hugging her, on past experience, it's best to build up some closeness first with the gal before going up, else there's little GFE.

Fondling her and her pushing my hand away and pulling down her skirt , she kept asking to go up and say it's close to closing time, finally agreed and went up.

Quite a difference in height but on the bed no matter, showered and waited while she climbed on, catbath and can see she's horny from her eyes. I wasn't as much but good to be on the receiving side.

Great BBBJ with right suction at the top, think she wanted to make me cum fast but ammo not full tank due to previous activity. Slipped on the condom and she climbed on board rocking me, interesting technique that i've seen from indonesian gals is pinning u down while they hump you cowboystyle, i guess that works best to get customers off for them. Doesn't work for me and switched many positions, believed she cum as it was getting quite wet while grinding down onto me and moaning.

30 minutes later stopped her and asked for BBBJ instead to finish off, getting there after another 10-15 mins but not enough to make it happen and she asked me to put on condom and finish inside her, which i did, pounding her well in missionary strong and fast with her eyes lolling, gave it up and job completed.

Good session but i guess you need to make the right choices, saw many gals with tummies though, a bit of a turnoff for me.

Recommendation, many variety of gals but not as many as previously, i guess to choose between classic and travel i might choose classic with better room facilities. It's also a bit harder to get a bluebird taxi from that location, have to wait.

Last edited by prentice; 24-06-2010 at 11:31 AM.
Old 24-06-2010, 05:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
anakinsextalker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went down to Alexis hotel yesterday. Here's the field report:

1.6m for foreigners including Chinese
950k for local girls.

Supposedly. Room was included but got billed 300k plus for room in the end.

Interesting place to go for starters but frankly I think it's way overpriced. If you have money to burn it's visit. Quality is pretty good for the 1.6m cat. Not many exotic girls though.. 20mins for the hot pool together with the girl and 1hr in the room later.

Look 8/10 Chinese Girl from can't remember which province. Her name was Yiyi.

Age 20
Chio category
Boobs B- I believe.. Perky nips not too big..
Talkative.
Hoarse voice was a throwoff...

Overall nothing to shout about.
Fj was done in 15-20m. Good catbath. No bbbj which was a disappointment. No after sex shower together. Pussy was tight and wet with access to clit. She probably enjoyed it more judging by the way she was grabbing the wooden shelf beside the bed..

Rtf most likely not.
Overpriced Chinese import although she looked pretty.

Went to ground floor disco and paid 75k for a watered down drink and local girls half naked in podium.. Finale was stripping off the panties. Once again nice to been there and done that.

Would think that picking up FLs would be more rewarding. Any suggestions because I think place like malioboro and v2 would be the same in terms of spa..

Oh yah. If you willing to pay. Go to 5th floor of alexis, apparently. The girls go for 1.9m and they give massage and plus plus plus service for 1 and half hour. The mamasan mentioned something about wine or milk and I'm sure she didn't mean that it was for drinking.

Any other place where there is higher grade locals??
Indonesia Chinese if possible would be the topping on the ice-cream. Preferbly somewhere that can see.. I'm leaving in 2 days time..
Hell. Just Zap me.

Step away from the normalcy.
Old 24-06-2010, 08:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Haggis Muncher deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackal Junior View Post
Bro, can tell where is king cross? in lokasari?
Pak, Near Mall of Indonesia. Other places close are Sumo and MTR.

Full address is:

Komplek KOKAN Permata Kelapa Gading
Blok C no. 9-12A, 33-37
Jalan Boulevard Bukit Gading Raya
Kelapa Gading Jakarta
Old 28-06-2010, 08:08 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
natuner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro DarkSith, sorry to disappoint you on my recommendation. As you mentioned she is a sweet girl and I was just doing her a favor recommending to fellow cheongers. Come to think of it, she was kind of tight when I had her. Thought she just wasn't aroused enough and she ain't no wetter too.

Anyway if anyone likes tight pussies I guess she would be the one. I think her coughing is an excuse cause I don't see her coughing in the waiting room and the disco but when enter the room she started to cough. She also don't drink any kind of alcohol too... only juices and water and so does her work mates from the same country.

Anyway thanks for confirming my field report... will be heading to jakarta mid of the month with my boss which is also a cheonger. Will update then...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkSith View Post
Yo bro, tried your recommendation just now. I think i broke her. Sorry if you plan to get her again next month. Below is my FR on Natalie in malioboro:

Went to malio at about 8:30pm. 2nd level in the lounge where you choose your girl is SOOO crowded. Quickly sat down, and the mamasans ask what type of girl i want. My local friend helped me to tell Natalie's name to the mamasan and she went to get her.

Natalie came over. She's brunette with what looks like green eyes. Looking at her and liking wat i saw, i asked for the price. As mentioned by our fellow bro, its 1.7 million. Chop chop sign and got out of that place and went to the room.

In the room found out that shes really new. Shes from some state between Russia and Ukraine (starts with a T). TCSS for quite some time in the room(her english is pretty good). Anyway strip (she insists her boobs are real and ask me to feel them), and then she exclaimed that my didi is the biggest she ever saw. Not believing this bullcrap, since i know some gals like to boost clients' ego, I just questioned "Really?". She replied yes and proceeded to ask me to be gentle with her later.

Had an SOP shower and ran straight to the bed shivering because it was freezing (i'm thin). She switched off the ac and started to warm me up. Did a covered BJ, and then started with cowgirl. She was having a reallllly hard time getting me into her. I was so afraid for her that i was supporting her and asked her to take her time. Eventually after many saliva lubrication and 5 minutes later, I was in (this was always a routine before entering her in any position - ie waiting for her to get me in). I got the feeling she didnt want to have any frenching (she was coughing here and there and later found out from her it was because of ac) Did a few strokes and switched to missionary as I think she couldnt take it.

Again, had to slowly enter her in case i broke her. Not satisfied, switch back to cowgirl. I must say, her cowgirl is no horserun (no pun intended) . Damn reactive. Then doggie for a long time. Took a break (both of us had a drink) and she grabbed a stool to do i dunno wat style it is (sitting and her grinding on me). 1 hr up, she said she was sorry I couldnt cum. I assured her its okay and ask her to do a handjob. In the shower, she gave the sad pouty face and said she was sad that she was too small for me.

Think the handjob gave me an abrasion as im experiencing some pain after the handjob. While giving it, she asked who told me about her and I answered some guy online. After I came, she said "Now im happy" and smiled lol wat a lively girl. Rinsed off, changed and waved her goodbye.

Was a good experience but I'd like to try a blonde next time. If i ever get back to JKT for business that is.
Old 29-06-2010, 02:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1263 / Power: 21
metalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud of

Hi bros.. im finally writing my first FR for bonking in Indonesia. haha.. bros who know me in sbf would have seen my FRs with mostly PRCs found in our sg island.. however recently i've been able to travel to jakarta for work and that has opened up a WORLD of opportunities in terms of cheonging.. and i must greatly thank bro Naughty Goat for giving me all those recommendations.

As my bahasa is not that great.. very very minimal.. i pm-ed bro naughty goat here in sbf after reading his FRs with so many indo gals.. and he passed me the email of an Indo OKT who is able to speak english. thats it liao la... there's no return from there.

last week when i touched down in jakarta, i started emailing the okt after i reached my hotel. the good thing about this okt is that he is on black berry all the time and i can private chat with him using yahoo mail. so it was instant conversation. i request for him to send me his portfolio of gals.. haha.. they range from sweetie young to model wild.. wah the price also range from Rp700k to over 2 million also have.

so for that night, i decided to go with a syt named AYA for 700k.. happen that she was able to make it and i waited for her to reach my hotel. usually he requires customers to bank transfer him the money first but i said that i was intro by bro naughty goat.. so he allowed me to make a different arrangement. when she reached, i just had to hand her the money first in an envelope then the action may begin.. i guess that is just to ensure that we dun cheat the gal and run off bah.

anyway.. i watied for about half an hr.. when she reached, the okt msged me on email.. told me she was waiting downstairs wearing blue jeans and checkered top. i eagerly went down to fetch her. my hotel requires room key card to reach the designated level. went down and found her at the lobby.. wow.. first look.. looks so much better than the photo sent.. she is such a young looking gal. i think can pose as poly gal in singapore but without typical sg gal's bad attitude. she was soft spoken, sweet and gentle.

when we reached the room. she sat on the sofa to email the okt i think.. i handed her the envelope and things slowly progressed. i sat beside her and smell her perfume.. niceeee... the kind of young gal's scent. she was quite cheeky too.. looking into my eyes with the innocent look. soon i was standing facing her, looking into her eyes and smiling... without much thinking we locked lips.. and i tell you... that's where we started a whole session of intense french kissing. very soon we were tonguing each other, sucking each other's lips and kissing like long lost lovers... the feeling of kissing a young gal is really wonderfull.. and best of all, u can feel the equally passionate frenching from her.. u know, normally FL in sg don like to french.. even if they do, they are always holding back. this one is different.. wah lao.. i was going mad.

i grabbed her from the sofa towards the bed.. we were both clothed. i had showered previously too so i didnt bother about the bathing tog.. but normally they do bathe tog with you. we french all the way from the sofa to the edge of the bed.. while standing at the side of the bed, i slowly slid my hands up her body and towards her breasts.. suddenly from the seemingly harmless look at her chest level turned into a great discovery.. her boobs felt so bouncy and full when i first laid my hands on them. i slowly unbuttoned her top.. one by one.. i see more and more of her lacy bra and her overflowing breasts... wtf... when i finally took off her top, a C cup lay before my eyes.. her body size is petite and slim.. so the breasts look big on her small size body.. she actually reminded me of a jap av gal ... anyway.. let me fast forward abit.. i cannot take it anymore.. we unbuckled her bra and attack her full c cups.. i was squeezing them, licking them, sucking them, smelling them... my god...

then i took off my clothes and present her with my throbbing dick.. this sweet aya started her sensual licking of my dick.. from the bottom to the tip.. then to the balls.. all this while looking at me.. it lasted quite long.. i was enjoying the licking services of a syt. then i cant stand it anymore, i took off her jeans and painted her shaved pussy.. wah lao.. she got wet very easily.. and by now she started to moan already. after 5 min, she gestured for me to go 69.. and there she goes, sucking on my dick while i lick her pussy..

we laid down side by side just caressing each other after doing 69.. i could have her in my bed the whole night man.. molesting her body as i feel like.. haha.. evil.. anyway, it was time for the main action. i told the okt to tell aya to bring condom as i didnt have it. she took out her durex featherlite and put it on me.. we started off with cowgirl first.. ooooh.. she was tight... the best view i had.. her bouncing on my dick with her boobs swinging in full view.. aya started to let out louder and louder moans... it was hot.. hot ... the feeling of a tight pussy wrapped around ur dick.. now i wished i had another gal to do tarma for me to suck on her ticks.. hahaha... (why not.. i had tried a tarma at one of the ktvs in indo just few months back)

next we changed to doggie position.. her slim waist and smooth skin really makes this position very appetising... bonking her from behind and squeezing her butt makes the sensation even stronger.. i had to slow down some times to prevent myself from shooting.. then after loud moans and piak piak piak.. we turned over for missionary.. for aya, this is my fav position as i can see her right infront of me.. while i go deep into her.. i went to her lips and we kissed again like no tomorrow.. i spread her legs apart and started to attack harder.. my god my god.. this is one of the most high bonks ive had for awhile... after another few strokes into this ever tight pussy.. i finally let out a loud groan and shot everything into the condom inside her......... arhhhhh..

we laid down on the bed catching a breather from the intense action. i think i was tired as well... we went to bathe tog shortly.. i told her that i was ok with just one shot. normally its 700k for 3 hrs/2 shots... great price right? haha.. anyway.. it was enough for me.. i don have the energy to go 2nd round.. she dressed up.. putting her big boobs back into her lacy bra... i gave her another 200k as tips and sent her on the way... 10 min later, the hotel recep called me to confirm that i know my 'guest' has left.. haha it was my first experience with that.. but i guess i understood why the hotel recep does that.. to protect the safety of their hotel stayers..

anyway.. overall:
name: Aya
looks: 8.5/10
body: 9/10 (slim and petite)
boobs: 9/10
frenching: 10/10 (is it a indo gal thingie?? if so i gotta try more)
painting: 8.5/10 (can be louder.. but very wet)
bbbj: 8.5/10
fj: 9/10
rtf: probably yes but must try other gals first...

recently i saw that bro naughty goat had a few gals he got from another okt in indo cuz the pictures are different. they are slightly more expensive but more chio and wild.. haha next time that im back.. ill get the email from him again.

now, more than ever, im beginning to discover the amazing night entertainment scene in jakarta.. and there's really more than meets the eye. i tot thailand was amazing, jakarta has it own scene.. and the gals can be more chio cuz alot of them have the mixed angmoh blood or chinese look... thats why they all look damn chio... haha.. now i cant sleep already.. thinking of my next bonk.....
Old 29-06-2010, 03:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 15
naughty_goat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalsp2 View Post
and i must greatly thank bro Naughty Goat for giving me all those recommendations.

now i wished i had another gal to do tarma for me to suck on her ticks.. hahaha... (why not.. i had tried a tarma at one of the ktvs in indo just few months back)

... i gave her another 200k as tips and sent her on the way...

recently i saw that bro naughty goat had a few gals he got from another okt in indo cuz the pictures are different. they are slightly more expensive but more chio and wild.. haha next time that im back.. ill get the email from him again.
thanks bro metalsp2...i'm glad u had a good time with aya. yeah i have tried others now. they are a bit more expensive but worth it i think.

u should ask aya for her preferred partner. that way can have more chemistry. and for tarma, can bargain i think. u get a discount haha.

wahhh 200k is quite generous. haha but u stay far from her place. so i guess it's reasonable enough.

i would add ur rep points, but i have no power. and ppl keep zapping me for no rhyme or reason hahaha. this forum is tough. absolutely 0 tolerance. peace y'all.
Old 29-06-2010, 11:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
tiger883 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bros,

anyone in jkt right now? would appreciate if someone could share some outcall contacts.

reports will follow...

thx
Old 29-06-2010, 11:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
shadow chaser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

dear all bros out there..

warm greetings everyone!just wondering if there r still FL standing at the front part of the pubs at BLOCK M area?They usually stand near the bus stop area..
Old 30-06-2010, 07:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
DarkSith deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro natuner, i wasnt disappointed except the tight pussy part lol. She was lively and accomodating. Before going malio, I was told by my local colleague that russians in malio are generally snobbish. And I used to think tight pussy=good. How wrong was I? Like no feeling...

Anyways, just a sidenote: Be sure to do things fast. After that handjob, natalie explained to me that if we dont get out soon, she has to pay some penalty. So I was rushed to change and leave.
Old 30-06-2010, 11:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
knightsbridge is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi bros,

I was just assigned to handle Indonesia market recently. I frequent Jakarta every 2 weeks. Need help on where to have fun. Been to Alexis and Malioboro, these 2 places are more of upscale spa cum sex. But overall is an experience.

Bro Naughty goat, read your FRs. very exciting... are you in Jakarta? Wanna meet up?

Any bros in Jakarta till 10July? Can meet up for drinks and cheong together...
Old 30-06-2010, 11:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
knightsbridge is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro Naughty Goat,

Please PM me your email address to get in touch.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread