The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 04-03-2017, 05:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tacavon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quick PSA to all the bros out there - Mistress June / Bella from Thai Goddess X is in Singapore for a week - can get in touch via their website if interested in a session!
Old 05-03-2017, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 393 / Power: 20
totolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I had sessioned with Mistress Narumi and Ruiko in last few months. Although birth did not indicate they speak English, I had no problem at all with communication during session with them. They can understand basic english if you speak slowly and avoid powderful vocab.

Tried Sweet Devil last year. Same method as La Siora basically. No problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROTROTROT View Post
Seasoned bros who visit japan, other than La Siora is there any other club that is foreigner friendly?

Also bros I realised that they are only 3 dommes in La Siora who can speak english.

Has anyone sessioned with the other dommes? Did it work out despite language barrier?

Going to Tokyo in 2 months, hoping for some guidance from seasoned bros..
Old 06-03-2017, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
asslover22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

good day to all here,

recently i've came across a friend who is interested and rather curious about the BDSM community and i took it upon myself, albeit with limited experience as compared to most of you here, to teach her the ropes and find her comfort level.

i was pleasantly surprised that she took to it like fish to water, though it took awhile but i believe she would be willing to try pro-domming so if any bros here would like to try her sessions please do not hesitate to do so when the time is right.

a little bit about her:

raised in New Zealand, so speaks with an accent although she is Local Mixed.

24 this year and really stunning, at the very least to me anyways.

nice natural feet with a good tease or two in them, able to communicate well and cater to your fetishes as such.

she is mostly a sensual Dominant although she might tend to be a little sadistic at times, believe me i tried.

but all in all, i would like to point out that when she eventually decides to go public i urge all bros to not expect much at the start as she is still new and learning the ropes as well as inexperienced. i will try my best to guide her along and provide her the necessary information needed.

to top it off, have a great week ahead to everyone here.

PM me for more information. her Fetlife account is Jamie_Emerson.
Old 06-03-2017, 12:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 13
punishme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros , today had the best session of my life ever in Bangkok . I know it is not to a lot of your tastes but certainly to mine .
It started a bit bad because of a mix up with times and I waited at the meeting point for some time until Mistress Cat arrived on a motor cycle to give me a worrying ride to the dungeon at thaifemdom . I had wanted to see Mistress Morgan but she had family commitments up country so told Cat to take care of me . when I had relaxed a little Cat told me to lie on the mat and began tying me with rope and then blind folded me . I said I did not like this so much as I thought it was boring .
The next thing I heard was the voice of my beautiful Mistress Morgan and telling me very sternly that I was a slave and they do what they want and not what I want . The tone of her voice was very strict and made me feel very small and timid . She then spat in my mouth a few times to demonstrate her anger . then she stood above me and told me she had worn her panties all day travelling to see me and sat on my face to make me smell them . She sat for a long time and made me panic a bit but after a few times I just accepted it and thought if I die then I will die a happy man .
What came next I was not expecting , she stood above me and took off her panties and sat down again ordering me to lick her ass and taste her shit which I did . What came next I was not expecting and a first for me . With her ass on my face and my tongue deep in her ass she shit direct into my mouth . She stayed on me so I had to keep it , savour it and swallow it and it the best thing I have ever done , it was a perfect session . I am still dreaming about it .
I know not everyones cup of tea and Mistress Morgan and Cat will cater for all fetishes.
But for me she is the very best domina I have ever met .
Old 06-03-2017, 02:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1498 / Power: 8
choctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by asslover22 View Post
good day to all here,

recently i've came across a friend who is interested and rather curious about the BDSM community and i took it upon myself, albeit with limited experience as compared to most of you here, to teach her the ropes and find her comfort level.

i was pleasantly surprised that she took to it like fish to water, though it took awhile but i believe she would be willing to try pro-domming so if any bros here would like to try her sessions please do not hesitate to do so when the time is right.

a little bit about her:

raised in New Zealand, so speaks with an accent although she is Local Mixed.

24 this year and really stunning, at the very least to me anyways.

nice natural feet with a good tease or two in them, able to communicate well and cater to your fetishes as such.

she is mostly a sensual Dominant although she might tend to be a little sadistic at times, believe me i tried.

but all in all, i would like to point out that when she eventually decides to go public i urge all bros to not expect much at the start as she is still new and learning the ropes as well as inexperienced. i will try my best to guide her along and provide her the necessary information needed.

to top it off, have a great week ahead to everyone here.

PM me for more information. her Fetlife account is Jamie_Emerson.
Happy to hear more about her. Pls share
Old 08-03-2017, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
caesar123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros know if xiao qing/ an er is still here? Tried contacting her but couldnt get a reply.
Old 08-03-2017, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
JohnnySmith deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, does anyone here have any reviews for Savi/Lucelle and/or Lain. About the session as well as their looks. Would love to hear from you. Do pm me please? Would appreciate it very much. Thank you kindly.
Old 08-03-2017, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Phitenz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by caesar123 View Post
Any bros know if xiao qing/ an er is still here? Tried contacting her but couldnt get a reply.
She is not avail anymore.. will be RTC after awhile.
Old 08-03-2017, 03:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
caesar123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phitenz View Post
She is not avail anymore.. will be RTC after awhile.
Any idea when she'll be back?
Old 08-03-2017, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Phitenz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by caesar123 View Post
Any idea when she'll be back?
She is not coming back anymore.
Old 08-03-2017, 09:56 PM
Samster

just an update that Goddess Jamie has changed her fetlife account name to Jamie_Anderson

in addition, a side note should be stated that Goddess Jamie is not "Arrogant Mistress" from Locanto or Backpage. they are two completely different individuals to clarify.

Last edited by asslover22; 08-03-2017 at 11:06 PM.
Old 08-03-2017, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 20
sequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by asslover22 View Post
just an update that Goddess Jamie has changed her fetlife account name to Jamie_Anderson

in addition, a side note should be stated that Goddess Jamie is not "Arrogant Mistress" from Locanto or Backpage. they are two completely different individuals to clarify.
so now there a jamie_anderson and a jamie_emerson, and another jamie (arrogant mistress)?
Old 08-03-2017, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sequence79 View Post
so now there a jamie_anderson and a jamie_emerson, and another jamie (arrogant mistress)?
no. just to clarify, Goddess Jamie has changed her Fetlife account name FROM Jamie_Emerson TO Jamie_Anderson. Goddess Jamie Anderson is the Goddess that i am trying to train as per her interests so that there would be more demand for us Bros here in Singapore and i feel that it wouldn't hurt to bring more people in with their consent and their interests as well.

Jamie (Arrogant Mistress) is someone whom i have no contact with though some Bros here have mentioned that she is someone to be contacted with risk. they are both two different people as i have mentioned. hope this clarifies.
Old 09-03-2017, 12:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
atony1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
I had also had sessioned of Narumi, She is pretty and cute. I think English communication is no problem, Lasiora, Sweet Devils and other SM club in Japan, if they accept non Japanese. Because Google translate and other apps can help.
Quote:
Originally Posted by totolim View Post
I had sessioned with Mistress Narumi and Ruiko in last few months. Although birth did not indicate they speak English, I had no problem at all with communication during session with them. They can understand basic english if you speak slowly and avoid powderful vocab.

Tried Sweet Devil last year. Same method as La Siora basically. No problem
Old 10-03-2017, 05:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
lancerex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylancerex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

wasted , i just back from tokyo , never visit the sm club there, may i know any foot fetish in hangzhou or shanghai? will be visiting there soon
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1