The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 30-03-2015, 05:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 23
doctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by sequence79 View Post
Has anyone met sarapanties before? Her idea of a toilet slave intrigues me. But i can't seem to get her attention despite several messages.
I concluded long ago that she is a fake. If I remember I got a reply asking me to send money. Like that's going to happen!
Old 30-03-2015, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 20
sequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctor sex View Post
I concluded long ago that she is a fake. If I remember I got a reply asking me to send money. Like that's going to happen!
Thanks bro. Damn.. her write up is so appealing!
Old 31-03-2015, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
higgernunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sequence79 View Post
Thanks bro. Damn.. her write up is so appealing!
she is fake. even if she is not, she is the type that wants to scam your money.
Old 31-03-2015, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 10
Mcwoof00 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMcwoof00 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi does anyone knows is Mistress Nurie coming tomorrow? I received an email from her saying she will come on the 1st.. but when i replied her, she didnt respond already.

And there is this mistress airah.. on collarspace.. she seems eagar to meet.. how real is she? anyone? she charges $250 for 1.5 hrs.. hotel she pay..
Old 31-03-2015, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 10
mutalisk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mistress Airah is real that's for sure, she is more on the soft core side thou
Old 01-04-2015, 07:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 23
doctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mutalisk View Post
Mistress Airah is real that's for sure, she is more on the soft core side thou
Agreed. She is real and very nice. Not full on domme, more like a kinky girlfriend. She's onlt been domming for a year and doesn't have a lot of toys. But she can give you 1.5 hours of kinky pain and teasing. She's into fisting now
Old 01-04-2015, 04:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 10
Mcwoof00 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMcwoof00 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

ok thanks bros!
Old 01-04-2015, 06:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 14
raygoat is a Helpful and Caring Samsterraygoat is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Ya, I can confirm shes real and she's good . �� her fisting can go quite deep if you are into that as she has small hands so quite easy to go in. She will tease you blindfold, torture your nipples , get near to you . Whisper into your ears.....heehee for you to find out ��
Old 01-04-2015, 06:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 12
sgdiscreethunk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just wanted to share my reviews. And hopefully, get a few points UP for my profile too....

My FR on PRC Yezi:
Went to see her today. Her place is definitely discreet and comes with an attached toilet. So that's a huge PLUS. She accommodated my change in time (well, I guess it doesn't affect her as long as she's free).

Coming into the room, she was already dressed in black lingerie. She took off my shirt and I guessed she hasn't really gotten into a DOMME mood yet. I reminded her why I was here for. With a short bath for myself, I then prepared to serve her. As most PRCs, she wasn't a domme naturally. But I am glad she can get into the mood of it. She started with some form of caning. That always works in demanding some obedience.

Silly me. I had asked for severe punishment, but retracted on those words of mine - when her stroke of the cane increases. Deep inside my heart, I knew I could take more, but I guessed she stopped - upon sensing my obedience... How I wished she pushed my boundaries and insisted on keeping to my demands for severe punishment.

The usual femdom session went on - with collaring, shoe worshipping, feet licking and admiring other parts of her body... She does try her best to be fierce, but she is nevertheless, a FL-turned domme. With my sucking and licking skills, she seemed to enjoy every moment of me kissing her feet and the occasional massage...

We proceeded to her trampling onto me, dripping wax onto me and anal plugging me. I liked all of these very much, though I am not sure if she totally enjoys it. Seemed more like tasks as she performed the routine. Though to be honest, how many PRCs have such equipment or can even do all these?

Ended off with a golden shower. I liked how she used me as a toilet though... With the cue, she lets in a few drips first... for me to taste. And salty it was. Knowing that I can take more, she cued me to prep myself for the next mouth full... I ended with a happy ending and she somehow released herself from that domme role by even helping to clean up the mess on me...

Looks: Older than photo - I thought she looks mid-30s.
But it doesn't really matter to me.
Figure: Skinny, mid-build and well-maintained
Equipment: Quite a fair bit, she also has 2 dildos.
Skills: 5/10 (far from those professional dommes, but better than Mistress Snow)

Not a go for those hard-core SM slaves, but I recommend this for those mild-SM lovers who love to try to a range of these activities.

UP me if you like reading my review
Old 02-04-2015, 02:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 13
punishme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xalers View Post
her feet got any smell or not?

she charge you $100 or $150?!
Well with an attitude like that it is not surprising that a lot of good quality Thai dominas do not visit . If you want quality you have to pay for it . Not worry about money FGS .
Old 03-04-2015, 12:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2132 / Power: 20
d2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
To this bastard balless retarded coward loser dog that zapped me 3points,

Fetish/Role Play/BDSM... 02-04-2015 09:17 PM stfu

Fuck you!

you are a bastard balless retarded coward loser faggot dog!

This afternoon I, Limpeh used a huge spiked stick to fuck your prostitute whore female family members's cunts untill all their intestines came out from their cunts! And then you this bastard balles retarded scum dog ate my feces and you licked my anushole!

you this bastard yao siu retarded balless coward scum dog and all your whole family will all die very horribly and very painfully in road accidents very soon!
why u always kena zap one? LOL. me like feet that smell.
Old 03-04-2015, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 11
Zzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of light

Any chio prc for foot fetish?
Old 03-04-2015, 02:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 12
sgdiscreethunk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
her feet got any smell or not?

she charge you $100 or $150?!
Everyone, please relax...
Everyone is here for some form of fetish/SM play so I rather we learn and share tog.

To answer your qn, it's $150.
Her feet - no smell.
Her place is pretty clean, but she is not super pretty.

To all,
Enjoy your long weekend...
Old 03-04-2015, 08:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1080 / Power: 21
Intimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud of

Can you children please stop?
Old 04-04-2015, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 11
Zzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of light

Anyone serve this mistress J before?
http://singapore.locanto.sg/ID_36295...istress-J.html
Any review on her?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1