The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-12-2005, 03:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 22
hydragen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhydragen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
You decide the sex story

Ever since I started writing a story of the women in my life (in my thread with same name), I’ve been very much encouraged by the strong support and response from the brothers in this forum. To encourage further participation from our brothers, I would like to start a new humble experimental project here on SBF.

Your humble brother, Hydragen, here will attempt to be the author (or rather the scribe) while all the brothers out there will decide on the plot. Since we all live in a democratic country, like Singapore, we shall be democratic in the development of the story line as well.

At critical junctures in the story, I’ll post a multiple choice for brothers to choose. E.g. (a) to bang the girl real hard missionary; (b) to take her doggy style; or (c) to get her to suck your manhood. Brothers! You decide!!! Of course, to make sure that the story flows, we’ll have to set a deadline for the voting before the next installation is posted. I’ll attempt to do a post daily (my schedule permitting) to keep the juices flowing. (Some shameless plugging here – if brothers are tired waiting for the next installation, suggest you check out my other parallel story/thread at  The women of my life.)

So without further a due, let’s start this wonderful experiment!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

PART I

I’m a 18 year old horny, pimply faced boy. Now studying at polytechnic, doing major in business. During my free time I like to play warcraft, hang out with my friends along orchard road, and spend time chee-honging girls.

There are many girls in my course and many many many of them are very jude! How I wish I can f**k them really hard. Sometimes I would think of these jude gals as I jerk myself off in the bedroom. There is this particular girl in my course that I fantasize about. Her name is Maggi. Maggi is about 1.60 tall, nice B+/C cupper (don’t know the actual size cuz never touch before), very pretty big eyes, and shoulder length hair dyed slightly brown. She’s always dressed to the nines everytime I see her in school.

Today, I was walking home after a long day of school. It was almost 5 pm in the evening and campus was extremely quiet. Don’t know where everyone has died to. I was walking towards the bus stop when I noticed Maggi standing by herself near a pillar. She was chatting on the phone. I looked around and noticed that there were no one around.

Maggi was wearing this denim-mini-skirt, showing off her snowy, silky smooth thighs. Her white tube enhances her curves making it so yummylicious. My bro immediately marikita! I stopped and stared at her. Started drooling. Maggi finished her chat on the phone and looked in my direction. She saw me drooling at her.

OK brothers! Here’s the time to vote. 4 options to choose from. I’ll continue the story based on the most popular selection.
(A) I was so ashamed of myself. Covered my face and made a dash for the nearest toilet to PCC;
(B) I walked up to Maggi and tried to make some small talk. Asked her if she wanted to do the latest homework together tomorrow;
(C) I walked up to Maggi and praised her for dressing so sexily. Tell her that I’ve been admiring her for a long time and ask her out for a date; or
(D) I walked up to Maggi and asked if she wants to make love to me. Before she can reply, I grabbed her boobies and pin her to the ground.

You make the choice, brothers. Remember that voting closes 13/12/2005 @ 0800 hrs Singapore time. Cheers
Old 12-12-2005, 11:59 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
trekk is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: You decide the sex story

B. take her out for some fun
Old 13-12-2005, 02:26 AM
who_represents

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

(E) I took off my polo shirt and flashed the Warcraft tattoo on my chest proudly at Maggi before asking if she would like to play with my warcraft
Old 14-12-2005, 12:35 PM
who_represents

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

eh... ??? what happened? no stamina to continue ah
Old 14-12-2005, 12:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
squirt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

option E:
I took off my pants and then hers. Then I saw IT is a she-male.

Please continue, or can refer to another thread by zhuge liang.
Old 14-12-2005, 01:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 22
spermmann2003 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyspermmann2003 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

then my gay instinct took over and i started sucking on the she male dicky
Old 14-12-2005, 04:56 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -200 / Power: 0
Snowy23 Snowy23 Snowy23

The she male dicky instantly "marikita", stood at full attention.
Old 14-12-2005, 05:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 19
mimas is a Helpful and Caring Samstermimas is a Helpful and Caring Samstermimas is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hydragen
(B) I walked up to Maggi and tried to make some small talk. Asked her if she wanted to do the latest homework together tomorrow;
I vote for (B), talk dirty to that Maggie Mee and bring that shemale to some place happening

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1