The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-01-2013, 05:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 12
chubbybubbly deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychubbybubbly deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Life after a cheating fiancé. (True story)

I have a question. How come my points keep increasing? And I have power 1.
Old 13-01-2013, 05:48 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 911 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chubbybubbly View Post
I have a question. How come my points keep increasing? And I have power 1.
Power = 1 means it is your 1st year in this forum. The longer you are with the forum the power will increase accordingly.

If you were to give points to others, they will only receive 1 point from you. Points are given by fellow samsters who enjoy your contributions.
Old 13-01-2013, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 14
0541774 has much to be proud of0541774 has much to be proud of0541774 has much to be proud of0541774 has much to be proud of0541774 has much to be proud of0541774 has much to be proud of0541774 has much to be proud of0541774 has much to be proud of

Why I 2 years here still power 0?
Old 13-01-2013, 07:23 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
kpteoh84 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0541774 View Post
Why I 2 years here still power 0?
I spend 6 year in here and I still got nothing.
Old 13-01-2013, 08:20 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 911 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpteoh84 View Post
I spend 6 year in here and I still got nothing.
wow i can't answer that. can others help?
Old 14-01-2013, 12:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
freeneasy168 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

look it up at the FAQ, the adminstrator is the one who give the power n not by the period u joined
Old 14-01-2013, 12:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 15
frostiee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Your points have to be of a certain level; i think 30 or 40 points before you will have power.

Contribute more and the samster here will up your point
Old 14-01-2013, 08:32 PM
Samster

chubbybubbly deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychubbybubbly deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

he grabbed my hand and led me quickly to a secluded corner, and we went into a fire escape staircase in the shopping Center. He checked up and down before turning around and pulled me into his chests and started to kiss me.

'Not here!!' I tried to push him away, was so worried of being caught by the police.

'Worry not, I've tried it here several times, this place is safe' he pulled me down two flights of stairs and stopped there. He quickly unzipped his jeans and whipped out his penis. It was circumcised, but it was white and pinkish in colour. It was average, around 14cm long and 4 cm wide.

'See for yourself, look what you've done to me, please help me finish what you started.'

He walked up two steps and turned towards me, his penis right in my face. 'Ive been dreaming of this. Suck it baby.' He looked down at me with pleading eyes. 'Ive waited for this for two years'

Feeling sweet after hearing what he said, his pleading eyes so endearing, I decided to give him a blowjob to remember before he flies away. I took his penis with one hand and brought it lower to my mouth. I looked at his penis head, it was pinkish and the same size as his tube part, I began to kiss it gently with my lips and hear him moan the moment my lips touch his penis skin. A few kisses later, I started licking the head portion gently and then vigorously, he was beginning to sway his hips, breathing became louder and he put his hands on my forehead. I knew that move, he was resisting the urge to start thrusting his penis in and out of my mouth. I removed my hands from his penis and put both hands on his waist to keep him still, instead of letting him thrust in my mouth, I will mouth fuck him instead! I stopped licking and swallowed the portion of his penis head and sucked on it. 'Warh!' He exclaimed, I startd sucking harder and licked it, felt a small gush of sticky semen into my mouth, I was so engrossed that I swallowed it. I swallowed more length of his penis and continue licking and sucking. 'Arrhhh' he moaned louder and I felt his hands began to push my head to swallow more of his penis, I tried to resist but he was strong and my head followed through, now his entire penis was in my mouth and his penis head was touching on my throat. I resisted and used my hands to beat his hand away. I withdrew my mouth slowly and then swallowed again, head going forward and backwards to fuck his penis for him, each time giving his 14cm long penis a full deep throat for about 2 seconds before withdrawing and then sucking more for another deep throat again. He was getting restless, moving his hips forwards and backwards too, after another ten more deep throats, 'arrrrhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!' I felt a thick and huge gush of semen shooting out from his penis and hitting the back of my throat. I swallowed the first batch and withdrew my mouth until his only his penis head was left and continued sucking. I felt another gush rush up from his penis tube and shot into my mouth again, it was one whole mouthful! I had problems swallowing it when I felt the third gush shoot out before I could swallow it all and half of the second gush flowed out of my mouth, drip down my chin and onto my breasts. I felt the sticky semen flow down my cleavage and down my body.

I took his pension out of my mouth and swallowed the rest of the semen, and tried to catch my breath.

'My god you're hot! That was the best blowjob ever!'

You have so much semen!

Yeah, haven't shot for almost weeks

Weeks???

Yeah was busy clearing work before I leave so no time to hook up with women, and I don't masturbate.

He sat down on the stairs to breath and pulled me to sit down beside him, put his arm around me and let me lean on his shoulder. 'Thank you so much! That was the hottest ever. It was the best blowjob I've ever had.' He wiped the semen off my chin and French kissed me eagerly, I felt his hand went underneath my long dress end and feel up my calf and thigh until he was at my panties.'your turn my baby' he slide my panties aside and I felt two fat fingers fingering on my clitoris. I was already very wet from giving him the blowjob and felt his fingers slide into my vagina and started digging in. I shut my eyes and moaned softly, in fear of someone walking in on us. I got fingered roughly for a good five minutes, he then pull up my long beach dress to my waist, exposing my legs, my leopard prints panties with red laced edges.

https://www.google.com.sg/search?q=r...FjWRtui1zYniM:
Old 15-01-2013, 08:50 AM
Samster

keep it cumming sis
Old 15-01-2013, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1996 / Power: 13
Hardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant future

Sis link brings us to a google search.
Old 15-01-2013, 09:34 PM
Samster

He pulled it down and took it off, then stuffed my panties into his pocket. He knelt down on the steps lower and put his head in between my legs, he started licking my clitoris with his wet and thick tongue, it was pure pleasure! The thrill of being caught and his awesome licking, he only licked for about five minutes before I felt an orgasm building up, I pressed his head into me with all my strength until he licked me into a squirting orgasm.

My gosh you squirt baby? I can just lick you all day long!

I didn't reply him, just panting and catching my breath, feeling so hot and all sweaty. I looked at him, the short sleeve casual shirt he was wearing was mostly soaked in his sweat too. He pulled me up, pinned me against the wall and lifted a leg of mine up and pushed his penis in and started fucking me. It felt different though, his penis wasn't going in and out smoothly. He fucked for ten minutes until he ejaculated inside, when he withdrew his penis, I noticed that there was a plastic tube that was filled with white semen... He put a condom on! I don't even have any idea when he did it!

We quickly packed and went back to my car. When I was about to enter the drivers seat,

'What do you think you are doing?' Steve said and opened the door to the back seats instead. 'Get in! I'm not done with pleasuring you!

I got in willingly, he laid me down and spread my legs and went in and started to lick and suck my vagina,
Old 16-01-2013, 10:49 AM
Samster

this thread is my must read thread before i start work, keep it going thanks sis
Old 17-01-2013, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1243 / Power: 21
oeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud of

I wanna make love to you too sis!!

Learn to walk b4 u learn to run but more importantly must learn how to fall & learn from ur mistakes!!!

Up you by +19 if U contribute good FRs or something meaningful to all SBF bros out there!
Old 17-01-2013, 08:52 AM
Samster

camping here for today installment
Old 17-01-2013, 10:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
marlboro2009 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lovely story sis. Can post pic of actual undies?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1