The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 14-06-2012, 11:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!
Re: CAT 150- Big Boobs FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigHotRod View Post
Normally when u say pretty i kenna agree but not with this one bro haha she doesn't rank pretty to me. My minimum level to call pretty is looks of retired miko.
Mai hium beh pai lar bruddar! Hahaha!! At least she is better looking than many other wl. Did you try the 4 flowers from W04?

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 14-06-2012, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
Whether true or not, I am not sure man! I just have to accept what she said at face value. She brought this up when she said she went to watch her idol, Jackie Cheung in concert with her bud, MeiHui.
Guess she is a groupie.
Old 17-06-2012, 11:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
sutantosi366 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Busty-Tall-Pretty = KIMI
Which house can you find Kimi? Is her boobs real? Xie Xie.
Old 17-06-2012, 03:12 PM
Samster

Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sutantosi366 View Post
Which house can you find Kimi? Is her boobs real? Xie Xie.
She is from the famous house - L1654A!

Her boobs r 100% real!

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 17-06-2012, 08:37 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -17 / Power: 0
francoyck is stuck in moderation for some time to come

kimi does raw also lei vwey shiok
Old 18-06-2012, 01:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2525 / Power: 23
cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She is from the famous house - L1654A!

Her boobs r 100% real!
but not big enough for me

"King's Latest Party Gals" thread will have the details of the GL 150 gals I had since July 2001

Go to "GL Newest Party Joint" thread for the latest GL updates with the help of all the brothers who PM or sms me or post in the thread.

Will be fading away from GL soon but as I said "No one retires from GL" .... who knows?
Old 18-06-2012, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuntking View Post
but not big enough for me
Aiyah, that bruddar want tall and big real racks, there aren't many around except Zhen Zhen nia. If you dun mind height, go for Ice Cream from Lor 16!

Old 18-06-2012, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 402 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1320 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by francoyck View Post
kimi does raw also lei vwey shiok
You tried her RAW ? or hearsay
Old 18-06-2012, 12:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2151 / Power: 22
jdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Aiyah, that bruddar want tall and big real racks, there aren't many around except Zhen Zhen nia. If you dun mind height, go for Ice Cream from Lor 16!
the 2062 zhen zhen ???
Old 18-06-2012, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 23
GiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to behold

Had a great session with LuLu last week. I obviously din do enough homework to know that there is the inflatable float service plus bing huo in yi tiao long. I would say value for money and it is something different from the other joints. One question if other gals come over, do they perform that as well?

Lulu has really nice boobs with pink nipples. I would think a very big C or small D. She has a very nice voluptous figure which i like. The session was really enjoyable. I think the only thing lacking for me is frenching and i feel her make up is too heavy for my liking. I think i will go over for Lulu once in a while.

Any other good recommendations? For me height is a preference (173cm is too tall for me). Good service and big C or D boobs is more impt
Old 18-06-2012, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7722 / Power: 16
geylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiftonJS View Post
Had a great session with LuLu last week. I obviously din do enough homework to know that there is the inflatable float service plus bing huo in yi tiao long. I would say value for money and it is something different from the other joints. One question if other gals come over, do they perform that as well?

Lulu has really nice boobs with pink nipples. I would think a very big C or small D. She has a very nice voluptous figure which i like. The session was really enjoyable. I think the only thing lacking for me is frenching and i feel her make up is too heavy for my liking. I think i will go over for Lulu once in a while.

Any other good recommendations? For me height is a preference (173cm is too tall for me). Good service and big C or D boobs is more impt
Bro Gifton..

You could try Sakura 1639, Big C sized boobs, can french, fairly good GFE.
Or, You could try JJ 1817, C sized too.. but service maybe selective..

Both are not too tall, perhaps 1.6-1.65 thereabouts.

Cheers
Old 18-06-2012, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

The God of sex here just tried LuYao at 2045.

Holy shit, she's cute.

She reminds me of this friend I had from MGS who is like the daughter of a church vicar.

Her skin is white and creamy, she's less than 1.6m, maybe 1.55 or lesser.

Her tits are definitely a C going on D, and they are natural. Think a more innocent and younger version of Lulu minus the thick make-up and that's Luyao.

She was charmed by me from the start asking how old I was, if I was married, did I work out (cos I am fit as a horse from fucking girls everyday), and she said I had nice eyes and we kept staring at each other the whole time. She tried hard not to giggle.

Her services are pretty standard and it feels like fucking an innocent but horny schoolgirl.

I just wish I could make her wear MGS uniform to live my fantasy.

We made love sweetly and slowly and I love how she keeps looking at me throughout her routine, like she cares how I feel plus also admiring my face.

And though she was shy at first, we frenched passionately during the fucking. She said, "oh bao bei, wo bu xing le, wo hao yang, ni Hao li hai, bao bei.." as I fucked her into an orgasm...

Can tell she enjoyed it cos her face turned red when she climaxed....

Some ratings:

Looks: 8 (definitely my type, hot innocent schoolgirl)
Boobs: 8 big and natural Cs or Ds
Service: 7 she needs to learn more tricks but the way she teased me with every lick while making good eye contact is commendable.

She asked me when I will find her again, no one ever asked me that so I must've really pleasured her.

Other girl I like from this house is XUEFEI but she's at least two levels below luyao on the overall.

Saw the much talked about Taifeng at 2045- sorry guys, this girl is ugly like a monkey. Yucks.

Well, if there are other girls out there with looks, body and hooters like luyao or lulu (wh1612), let me know will try them.

On a separate note, jiayi 2047 still on code red today, sad.
Old 18-06-2012, 06:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Viral3x7 is Cool - loads of Potential

Sakura has my vote.
Old 18-06-2012, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdi813 View Post
the 2062 zhen zhen ???
Ya bruddar! I think she is based in 1651 as I upped her twice in 1651 de! Anyway 1651 or 2062 the same as both oso belong to OKT Lorna.

Old 18-06-2012, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viral3x7 View Post
Sakura has my vote.
Ya! She got curves at the right places, smooth bod plus bagus svc too! Her shortcoming are, she is short and not bery pretty type but still got fuckable look lor. The retired Bing Bing from HeiLongJiang is her bud! Cai Shan's body is something like hers but Cai Shan's much more foxy. One look at her, she can turn any hot blooded male species horny! But hor, Sakura's svc a couple of notches better than Cai Shan as the former is from the same skool of taughts as Bing Bing.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1