The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-07-2012, 04:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 16
MoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinM View Post
i m speaking from my point of view, i would go for guys with these qualities.

LOVE YOURSELF

Pls be CONFIDENT, but not ARROGANT.

MAKES HER FEEL EXCLUSIVE
Please ONLY be nice to the SPECIALgirl, not EVERYgirl
got other girls also dun let us know lor

BE A GENTLEMAN
Dun be a COWARD, BUT you can be HUMBLE

SMARTLY GENEROUS
Spend WISELY, NOT STINGGILY

BE RESPONSIBLE
Dun have to treat us(FEMALE) like princess during good times, just DUN leave us during tough time( RESPONSIBILITY)

Lastly, Obey to LAW
Dun rape , make us (FEMALE) ask for it

but of course,
DO THIS ONLY YOU THINK SHE IS WORTH YOUR EFFORT
Sounds like someone....
Old 23-07-2012, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6789 / Power: 17
naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoralEpitome View Post
Okay guys, let's make peace and get back to the root of the thread which is how to get the chicks...stop all these senseless quarreling...
Bro can teach me? Without investing too heavily........
Old 23-07-2012, 07:32 PM
Samster

MoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturegreen View Post
Bro can teach me? Without investing too heavily........

Bro I not the guru, WB is, but I guess every woman has something that she wants, you just have to find out what it is and work on on these areas, but most WLs only have one objective, that is to earn as much as possible, the AP WLs wants both money and more, maybe a handsome guy or a guy with a big dick or power....and depends what you want, just to trick her into letting you bonk or you want to keep her for long....but remember always sell them a dream....this is what my DaGE BYBJ teach me one....hahahah
Old 24-07-2012, 06:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 15
chenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinM View Post
P/S : Curious to see HOW i look like? i m uploading my face as Avatar if my point reaches at least 100 before this end of July? any interested party? Up my points
see i m not afraid of exposing myself, as you can see from my past postings, i have done NOTHING that brings disgrace to myself, same like i mentioned i was not afraid using my real name as nick before
MinM, suggest you don't do that, despite the "temptation" to do so. It is really not safe. Even we guys do not expose ourselves so openly in any other "typical" forum, much less a more sensitive one like Sammyboy.

There is no need for you to prove anything except to the one you worship, anyway.
Old 24-07-2012, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chenzong View Post
MinM, suggest you don't do that, despite the "temptation" to do so. It is really not safe. Even we guys do not expose ourselves so openly in any other "typical" forum, much less a more sensitive one like Sammyboy.

There is no need for you to prove anything except to the one you worship, anyway.
How are you bro chenzong? Found the job that you want already?
Old 24-07-2012, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6789 / Power: 17
naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro I not the guru, WB is, but I guess every woman has something that she wants, .......hahahah
Maybe I always have the impression they just want the paper in my wallet thus kind of keep them in a distance even when they want to remain in contact after any singing sessions......
Old 24-07-2012, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Maybe I always have the impression they just want the paper in my wallet thus kind of keep them in a distance even when they want to remain in contact after any singing sessions......
Of cos they want the paper in your wallet, but there are ways you can maximize your roe, for example sometimes I tell them I forgot to bring so much money in my wallet and owe them first or sometimes issue bounce cheques...hahaha...just joking...

That's life bro, if you want the good stuff need to spend, if not sometimes can find $150 STs if you don't mind the uglier ones...

Sometimes can spend more initially then cut down after you have the girl under your thumb....
Old 26-07-2012, 12:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3917 / Power: 24
DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
not many girls would admit being fully owned by someone else.....
Just bcos it doesn't happen to u or many others, doesn't mean it doesn't exist, to LDH n me it's a already NORM!
Thus the diff between a player n a playee
Does not mean u r loaded means u can be a player FYI!
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Officially Retired From The Nite Scene
Old 26-07-2012, 07:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 15
chenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud of

Quote:
How are you bro chenzong? Found the job that you want already?
Still hunting. Two leads evaporated, another 3 more leads to pursue. My family is very happy back in Singapore and very hesitant to follow me on further adventures in China, so it does look like "A Singaporean in China" shall be no more!

How about you?
Old 26-07-2012, 07:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 873 / Power: 15
Loving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DO_YOU_BJ View Post
Just bcos it doesn't happen to u or many others, doesn't mean it doesn't exist, to LDH n me it's a already NORM!
LDH is bullshit one mah, where got player. Bro, you got it all wrong... so wrong.

If bros want to exchange upz, please let me know. Min = +5

All upz will be returned. Priority given to +9 & above.

Queue:
4 bros in queue.

Next Upz:
Cupid - Please update Post.
Old 26-07-2012, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
haha, then why she changed her line "fully owned by bybj" ?

hmm..let me check....

jialat now she worship you and not owned by you....hehe

Last edited by MoralEpitome; 26-07-2012 at 10:43 PM. Reason: after checking...
Old 26-07-2012, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Still hunting. Two leads evaporated, another 3 more leads to pursue. My family is very happy back in Singapore and very hesitant to follow me on further adventures in China, so it does look like "A Singaporean in China" shall be no more!

How about you?
Okay la, work in Singapore then, can join bro WB when he's in town at havelock...
Old 27-07-2012, 01:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7259 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Copied n noted Guru Warbird, let's continue to share n exchange +ve fruitful info in this wonderful & not let it go to waste due to some viral infections..........
Dear Mr. Chairman,

I assume that flamers hv been mostly absent...can't be sure as I put them on Ignore List. I hope they r using their time for something more constructive, haha.

Quote:
Bro I not the guru, WB is, but I guess every woman has something that she wants, you just have to find out what it is and work on on these areas, but most WLs only have one objective, that is to earn as much as possible, the AP WLs wants both money and more, maybe a handsome guy or a guy with a big dick or power....and depends what you want, just to trick her into letting you bonk or you want to keep her for long....but remember always sell them a dream....this is what my DaGE BYBJ teach me one....hahahah
Quote:
Hi bros ME n naturegreen,

Every healthy woman is looking to fulfill 3 basic needs from a man: 1) financial security, 2) emotional connection/attachment n 3) sexual satisfaction.

Quote:
You're right on!

Every woman dreams of being submissive to the right man. Yes, she wants to be owned n loved by him, forever...

Quote:
Still hunting. Two leads evaporated, another 3 more leads to pursue. My family is very happy back in Singapore and very hesitant to follow me on further adventures in China, so it does look like "A Singaporean in China" shall be no more!........
Hi bro chenzong,

Perhaps ur bright future is here in SG.

Good luck,

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 27-07-2012, 05:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 12
CloneKilla deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Learnt alot from this thread and still learning lots from the masters of this. Support bro WB for this fantastic thread
Old 27-07-2012, 07:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 16
besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of

Saw this in a Chinese website, so post here for reference and discussions by Alpha males.

‧        不要做什麼事都是以討好女生為出發點;
‧        眼神中流露出自信,知道自己要的是什麼;
‧        對某些事情有原則,不因女生的在場而刻意作修飾;
‧        對美女與醜女在某種程度上一視同仁;
‧        保有神秘感,不該為了追一個女生就掏空自己;
‧        生命中總是有比女生更重要的目標要達成;
‧        女生若是做得太過分,隨時走人;
‧        不持有強制性的觀念,尊重女生的決定;
‧        不會像蒼蠅一樣死纏爛打!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1