The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 12-05-2011, 11:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 621 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3825 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking CP or CA? Let's do a SURVEY!

Dear brothers.

We are hosting a bachelor party for a
Bro of mine and we are torn between CP & CA.

Trust me. I've read on both the threads but both threads focused much on it's own niche area which is tough to make a comparison. We will appreciate inputs from all seasoned cheongsters especially those who have been to both areas and perhaps some justifications for your choice of paradise.

From what I understand (never been to both areas), CP has more SYTs, more gals, amenities are within reach and centralized. But gals' attitude not as good as CA. plus CA more wild though less gals and less SYTs. But they have notti footies plus saunas which is ideal as a afternoon getaways before main dish at night partying at KTVs.

Appreciate kind advice from all brothers. Thank you in advance for sharing.

Waiting for Return of Points
@SonicGear @Tho66
Old 13-05-2011, 12:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2416 / Power: 17
aakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: CP or CA? Let's do a SURVEY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
Dear brothers.

Bro of mine and we are torn between CP & CA.

Trust me. I've read on both the threads but both threads focused much on it's own niche area which is tough to make a comparison. We will appreciate inputs from all seasoned cheongsters especially those who have been to both areas and perhaps some justifications for your choice of paradise.

From what I understand (never been to both areas), CP has more SYTs, more gals, amenities are within reach and centralized. But gals' attitude not as good as CA. plus CA more wild though less gals and less SYTs. But they have notti footies plus saunas which is ideal as a afternoon getaways before main dish at night partying at KTVs.

Appreciate kind advice from all brothers. Thank you in advance for sharing.
Hi bro,
I would say that it is true there is a different between these two town, But I would not say that CP have more SYTs compare to CA.
I totally not agree.
I would that that there are more girls in CP compare CA period.
But the MMs are also more season [ie much much more experiences] better dress, better makeups but the opposite in service and innocent....cy
What I mean by that is even 19 years girls in CP is much more experience than a 22 years old CA girls.
one man's meat is another man's......po.......

My humble two cents.
Old 13-05-2011, 12:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 621 / Power: 23
AHGONG is a name known to allAHGONG is a name known to allAHGONG is a name known to allAHGONG is a name known to allAHGONG is a name known to allAHGONG is a name known to all

simple solution go CA 1st then to CP
Old 13-05-2011, 04:38 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 382 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11351 / Power: 38
superman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond repute

Gd idea..
Quote:
Originally Posted by AHGONG View Post
但愿人长久,千里共婵娟。

Up list:
Those who upzz me Plse quote or pm me so that I can rtn upzz soonest.

Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Old 13-05-2011, 04:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1142 / Power: 22
opticum has much to be proud ofopticum has much to be proud ofopticum has much to be proud ofopticum has much to be proud ofopticum has much to be proud ofopticum has much to be proud ofopticum has much to be proud ofopticum has much to be proud ofopticum has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by superman67 View Post
Gd idea..

bad idea, CA should be last as you won't want anticlimax towards the end.

Save the best for the last...
Old 13-05-2011, 05:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 784 / Power: 22
coolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to behold

Allow this old ah pek (but newbies) to help (to confuse ) you a little on this. hehehehe

If you have indeed read very carefuly all the posts here u should have realised by now: a vast majority of the posters here praised CA (MM good service, KTV girls gives BBBJ, not show pattern etc) and the exact opposite for CP( MM no service, getting of BBBJ is like striking toto, and MM always show pattern).
This is what posted; but
1. A vast majortiy of bros here either goes to CP only and slip CA altogether or they spend 80% of their time in CP and only 20% in CA. SBF forumers days spend in CP vs days in CA, is like 5 to 1 or even higher.

2. Even Mayor of CA (neverland) nowaday party mostly in CP rather than CA. Whereas mayor of CP Sino, never or very seldom party in CA.

hahah
Look like the best advice is that of our GM "ahgong". If time permits why not go both place.
But if time does not permit;
then goes to CP only if look and syt rather than good service is what u are looking for.

Quote:
Dear brothers.

Bro of mine and we are torn between CP & CA. I've read on both the threads but both threads

Last edited by coolmanks; 13-05-2011 at 05:26 PM.
Old 13-05-2011, 05:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 0
NoMoNey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ca ca ca !!!
Old 13-05-2011, 06:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 19
nasigoreng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynasigoreng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I don't understanding what this lurker aakumu akkamu or whatever is saying. Cut and paste stuff. Never met Neverland, but have partied with Mayor Sinoview in 2008. I have been to both places since 2007. Hardly post, but don't why today feel like saying something.

My take is CA. Purely because of the number of SPAs (ask Bigboobman), service level -both SPA and KTV and attitude of the girls. In general girls may not be top class but you do find some in TDWS & ParkView. Downside is you will not like the travelling between places.

My view CP is going south. The sheer number of new cheongsters are spoiling the market. My HK friends commented it's now Singaporean & Malaysian playground, not their's anymore. Girls are demanding and expecting more. Also it's crazy you need to be in KTV like 5.30pm in places such as MayFlower. Like my friends say, we are here to enjoy ourselves and relax. Not bloody eat fried rice in KTV and get girls with attidude problem. I also notice that you will likely bumped into someone you know that you don't want the person to know you are in CP. So becareful.

You need to ask yourself what you are after. If you like hard-core party and wild sex, CA is the place. If you like to have the girl falling over you and you buy soft toy for her (also the percentage of these girls is lower day by day), then go for CP.

My two cents worth (copying aakumu akkamu or whatever)
Old 13-05-2011, 10:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2538 / Power: 14
FeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanks View Post
Allow this old ah pek (but newbies) to help (This is what posted; but
1. A vast majortiy of bros here either goes to CP only and slip CA altogether or they spend 80% of their time in CP and only 20% in CA. SBF forumers days spend in CP vs days in CA, is like 5 to 1 or even higher.

2. Even Mayor of CA (neverland) nowaday party mostly in CP rather than CA. Whereas mayor of CP Sino, never or very seldom party in CA.

hahah
Look like the best advice is that of our GM "ahgong". If time permits why not go both place.
then goes to CP only if look and syt rather than good service is what u are looking for.
Cannot agree with anything less......

Gals with attitude are everywhere, not just in CP. And it's entirely up to the bros to choose carefully and culture the chemistry before the nite's end.
Old 13-05-2011, 10:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 18
Botarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AHGONG View Post
I 2nd that........CA 1st, then CP. My choice too.
Old 13-05-2011, 11:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7544 / Power: 22
smartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Dear brothers.

We are hosting a bachelor party for a Bro of mine and we are torn between CP & CA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanks View Post
Allow this old ah pek (but newbies) to help (to confuse ) you a little on this. hehehehe

If you have indeed read very carefuly all the posts here u should have realised by now: a vast majority of the posters here praised CA (MM good service, KTV girls gives BBBJ, not show pattern etc) and the exact opposite for CP( MM no service, getting of BBBJ is like striking toto, and MM always show pattern).
This is what posted; but

hahah
totally agree wif uncle cool, esp pt #1.

bro cheongster, uncle cool has also explained on the quality & serviceability of MMs in CP & CA.

so, the bottomline is "really know wat u wan & wat u lookin for"!

since u hv already read CP & CA thread, then, ask urself / ur grp wats the expectation at the end of the day, considering the time given/allowed.

jus my humble opinion.

cheers...

"Happy-Go-Lucky! Life is short~ Work Smart, PLAY HARD!"

*SEMI RETIRED
as of 01-01-2012. Anything, pm me...
Old 14-05-2011, 01:15 PM
Samster

FeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=nasigoreng;5935909]I don't understanding what this lurker aakumu akkamu or whatever is saying. Cut and paste stuff.

Bro, that's exactly why his rep pts is -129....... U should go visit his jakarta thread, it's a JOKE.......

And he claims to have party with a lot of bros here and chumy chumy with most.

Last edited by FeiGohGoh; 14-05-2011 at 01:27 PM.
Old 14-05-2011, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4300 / Power: 24
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: CP or CA? Let's do a SURVEY!

CP or CA Depends on what the of party animals you hv in you... If u often go CP those so called attitudes MMs will not be attitudes becos they seen u guys often n they want some guys tat they can take them out shopping n relax not touch n go types. But if you have no time to spend n not often den the CA gers generally more gfe than CP gers.... Becos in CP we Singaporean got competitions from tua towkays from Malaysia who r generous in tips and gifts.... In CA gers like us becos we treat them wif respect as compared to those taiwanese biz men... Malaysia towkays have not invaded CA yet they tends to spoil market so thats y CP MMs sometimes no interest in us.....
Old 15-05-2011, 12:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
CP or CA Depends on what the of party animals you hv in you... If u often go CP those so called attitudes MMs will not be attitudes becos they seen u guys often n they want some guys tat they can take them out shopping n relax not touch n go types. But if you have no time to spend n not often den the CA gers generally more gfe than CP gers.... Becos in CP we Singaporean got competitions from tua towkays from Malaysia who r generous in tips and gifts.... In CA gers like us becos we treat them wif respect as compared to those taiwanese biz men... Malaysia towkays have not invaded CA yet they tends to spoil market so thats y CP MMs sometimes no interest in us.....
Very true bro, gals in CP nowdays not like what they were yrs ago. They know how to read their customers or targets much better than before. For 老嫖 like us, they still a little better. For new cheongsters, most likely they will chew u up and spit it out...........
Old 15-05-2011, 07:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 19
nasigoreng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynasigoreng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Well said. I laugh when I see KTV girls asking newbie's for soft toys or drinks. Not just them but the DJ's. They know how to manipulate the newbie's. You need the lao jio to control them. I do that, but sometimes the newbie's think we are cheapskate. Things have changed so much....the good old days are gone.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1