The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-04-2008, 10:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
jameshao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Places to make real friend

i believe many married or attached guys here dun have much real life friends
as in the opposite sex.
how often u keep in contact with your gal friends & does ur wife mind it?

Ok, now the question here is,
where in sg that can get to meet & make new friends other than disco/club?
age group around 30.
I'm getting older & friends are getting lesser, its unhealthy.

Its important to maintain good relationship & keep in contact with your gal friends. If not 1 day ur partner left u, u will find that u lost ur market value.
Old 04-04-2008, 11:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 17
Holy Sexer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Places to make real friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameshao View Post
Its important to maintain good relationship & keep in contact with your gal friends. If not 1 day ur partner left u, u will find that u lost ur market value.
Agreed with wat u said on this
Old 05-04-2008, 12:05 AM
Samster (C)

My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 18
block11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to all

Quote:
bro..... i think you got the wrong concept of friendship. if you really worried about your market value, then concentrate on improving your charm, looks, wealth, etc

Tip for ALL samsters: Keep your identity secret
Old 05-04-2008, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 23
EtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to behold

Join a hobby club? Eg Wine appreciation clubs
Old 05-04-2008, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norikasan55 View Post
You tell me how can have real life opposite sex friend? when the opposite sex friend is sexy, cute, CFM, MILF etc???

Guy and gal can hardly ever be friend at all.... cuz.... if too close will end up in bed or lead to some fantasy....

You can have many opposite sex friend when.... all of them don't make u horny at all... cuz the relationship is clear... friend only... no sex or fantasy.

I'll have to agree with this...Temptation is always strong...Not everyone is Superman, you know
Old 05-04-2008, 11:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 17
cityangel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norikasan55 View Post
You tell me how can have real life opposite sex friend? when the opposite sex friend is sexy, cute, CFM, MILF etc???

Guy and gal can hardly ever be friend at all.... cuz.... if too close will end up in bed or lead to some fantasy....

e.g. Guy A is married and have a so call good friend Gal B not chio but not bad lar.

Guy A see Gal B longang deep deep Guy A will not see and think horny meh?
If Gal B stripe naked in front of Guy A what will happen?

You can have many opposite sex friend when.... all of them don't make u horny at all... cuz the relationship is clear... friend only... no sex or fantasy.
true,
v hard to find platonic friendship btw man n gal...
Old 06-04-2008, 06:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 17
scout1916 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

In real life even for us guys, there are many kind of friends, drinking kaki ones, cheong KTV ones, gambling type ones, etc. To have an actual real friends, you may need years to even now one.
Old 07-04-2008, 10:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
penile enlarger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Real frens very difficult to find. In your life if you can get a few, it is an achievement liao ... I mean those who will help you for sure when you have problem ..
Old 07-04-2008, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 17
takashitei deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
as in the opposite sex.

age group around 30.

If u looking for geniune friend,u can join those weekend soccer team. I make few gd friends there and also get to know their girlfriend and wives.Whenever there is housewarming or festival celebration,i alway make sure i attend and from there u will enlarge ur social life.
Old 07-04-2008, 11:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 689 / Power: 17
VanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
as in the opposite sex.

age group around 30.

I do not know muh about having Gals as Friends... .. cos to me, I am a "lau tee Ko" so long my gal friends is a bit "chio", I will start to fantasize about them in no time... ..

If u talking about male friends, HEY BRO U ARE AT THE RIGHT PLACE ! In SBF, we are all Caring and Sharing Bros ! ! ! U will meet some Great Friends Here !!!!

If you want to, u can add me as your Buddy !!!!!

Cheers !

Bros who upped me, leave your nick, I sincerely thank you ! and will repay your kindness soon!! (bros that I forgot to repay, pls PM me ok)

Good Luck, Good Health and Great BONK to all Bros !
Old 07-04-2008, 12:01 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -69 / Power: 0
今天不回家 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

If you are talking about female real friends ... very difficult .... this is a question most people think that a woman and man cannot be just a platonic friends ... sex is always an issue .... haha look at the series Friends ..
Old 07-04-2008, 12:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 17
colins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find better

One of the places for me is from a pool of my ex-classmates. I dun really think its important to specifically make female friends, but believe that it is important to have your own clicks of friends. You can have male, female all in a group. So far, regularly go out with 3 groups of friends, ex-classmates from sec school, ex-classmates from poly/uni and relatives plus their friends.

I dun have any problem going out on individual dates with any one of them, but you know, there is no high expectations for dates becos we all know we'll just going to be friends. Even when they intro their own friends into the circle, you cant really try to bed them becos its just too close for comfort and might hurt your relationship with your own friend.

As to market value, as long as you are funny, friendly, enjoyable to be with, thats probably more than what you need. But good to always protect that value in you, your wife also need that to maintain her relationship with you.
Old 07-04-2008, 04:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
cinta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Haha, on this note, it is better to keep you cheonging buddies apart from your 'serious' buddies ... you never know when you fall out with anyone and dont wanna end up with people threatening to tell you wife about you alternative lifestyle ...
Old 08-04-2008, 01:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2995 / Power: 18
tomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond repute

Real friends are hard to come by - gal or guy. To increase your chances, you have to increase your social circle. But by doing so, you will have to cut down on the time you spend with your family. Are you serious about doing it?

PS:Clubbing is not the place to find real friends. Social clubs are better alternatives.
Old 08-04-2008, 09:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
penile enlarger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Once we start working it is tough to find 'real' friends. The several real friends of mine were all from my school days. It it does include a few gals whom my OC also know from school days. This makes it easier and we amke it a pt to meet up at least during CNY and Xmas .... since nowadays everybody have their own family and commitments. And we do meet up individually for all things like makan, holidays etc.

With people changing jobs, colleagues are usually transient friends ... at least thats the case for me ....

And I dont really make 'real' friends other than that
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1