The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 21-05-2019, 08:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by this2010 View Post
had a ml today from beauty castle not gonna say who but ulu area in hdb
face 7/10
massage -1/10 use one hand only and anyhow one my grandma massage better another hand use handphone
hj SOP no reaction one worst one ever that i had can confirm
shower alone somemore
$90 for one hj (to me alot )
never going back again learnt my lesson
stay home pcc better lol
Might as well don't share your experience. You are angry with the ML or angry with the website?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
Duno what is consider hot, right now angel is consider a great choice considering the playability and nice-toned body.
Recently was watching some chinese drama 白发 from 2018 and Angel looks similar to this main actress 张雪迎

Quote:
Originally Posted by scosco View Post
went to visit Ah Rou from SLG today,
looks 5/10
her face is much longer than what was shown in the pictures plus no effort to put up any make up although it was 5pm.
she looked very haggard and meh.
at $120 I expected much better- commanding a premium with that face? NOPE!
forgot which bro was saying she’s similar to mint, looks alone... worlds apart.
she said i’m the first one to say she looks different from photos, guess some other bros kena cut carrot head by her.
Aiyo, please read my MR properly la. I said body similar to mint, those SYT, small perky pink nips type. And her playability also reminds me of mint. Super accommodating. I also did comment on the makeup and location etc. Why can't you people read MRs properly? You look at the picture also you know do not look like mint, face alone. I should have added a sentence, 'if you are going there looking for mint, look elsewhere please. If you miss those body of hers, print out a face mask of mint and ask ah rou to wear, yes can go'.

BTW, did you try her?

Last edited by Special Spawner; 21-05-2019 at 08:41 PM.
Old 21-05-2019, 08:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 998 / Power: 13
sidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by setsura View Post
Hmm read bro FR on Li Rou like not bad, tempted but maybe wait for more news
got 2 "Rous", his is Ah rou, not Li Rou
Old 21-05-2019, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 9
setsura deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sidjames92 View Post
got 2 "Rous", his is Ah rou, not Li Rou
Yep yep I know which “rou”, the one I referring to (Li Rou) got a good FR one or two pages back haha
Old 21-05-2019, 08:42 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by setsura View Post
Yep yep I know which “rou”, the one I referring to (Li Rou) got a good FR one or two pages back haha
Don't anyhow shoot... later shoot wrong ML.. haha

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 21-05-2019, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 224 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Wonder why OKt is purposely using alot of same name for MLs. To confused people? Then put a AP and a new ML same name, so any good FR can help the new ML?

But ever though that bad FR will also damage someone who is good?
Old 21-05-2019, 09:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post

Aiyo, please read my MR properly la. I said body similar to mint, those SYT, small perky pink nips type. And her playability also reminds me of mint. Super accommodating. I also did comment on the makeup and location etc. Why can't you people read MRs properly? You look at the picture also you know do not look like mint, face alone. I should have added a sentence, 'if you are going there looking for mint, look elsewhere please. If you miss those body of hers, print out a face mask of mint and ask ah rou to wear, yes can go'.

BTW, did you try her?
Seems like a 4 post clone account. Dunno the purpose of that post. If looks is the main factor in price then very simple, ads with lesser known models photos and price at$130. Plenty of carrot heads will get hooked, including that clone.
Old 21-05-2019, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 6
Stenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by this2010 View Post
had a ml today from beauty castle not gonna say who but ulu area in hdb
face 7/10
massage -1/10 use one hand only and anyhow one my grandma massage better another hand use handphone
hj SOP no reaction one worst one ever that i had can confirm
shower alone somemore
$90 for one hj (to me alot )
never going back again learnt my lesson
stay home pcc better lol
Warn people who mah...
Old 21-05-2019, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2815 / Power: 14
Achieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by venum View Post
http://sgbeautycastles.info/ye-zi-massage-hj-bbbj-cim/

her advert damn hardcore.. anyone tried her before?
Wa really hardcore ad
Old 21-05-2019, 09:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 17
scandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yingmuhuadao View Post
Anyone know if ge ge still around? Or RTC alr?
Went back holiday, not sure when she will be back
Old 21-05-2019, 09:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
scosco deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
Might as well don't share your experience. You are angry with the ML or angry with the website?

Recently was watching some chinese drama 白发 from 2018 and Angel looks similar to this main actress 张雪迎

BTW, did you try her?

i was expecting something that I wouldn’t walk away from that since you said you will RTM. No idea why you would pay $120 for that. pretty sure there’s combination of looks and that level of playability elsewhere.. (eg. angel)
No, I would like to keep my carrot head intact and not let it kena cut
Old 21-05-2019, 09:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future

Decided to try her following various good word of MOUTH on her BBBJ.

https://sglonelyguy.org/ba-mei-massage/

Lookswise discount maybe 10-15%. Won't consider her a looker but definitely won't reject. Plus point is very friendly smile.Figure not the slender kind and not for boobs lover. Good complexion though and she smells great.

Above factors are probably what might deter some bros from trying her.

BUT they will be losing out on her incredible BBBJ skills...She really is masterful when it comes to sensual and blowing. Some ML's idea of blowjob is to suck hard and blow up and down vigorously till you shoot.

For Ba Mei, she blows you sensually, teasingly, with varying hard and soft suction, very skillful with her tongue and mouth movement. No teeth felt at all and with natural moans to add on to the arousal. If you can withstand it long enough, she will slowly switch to 69 (without your brother leaving her mouth) and give you full view of her nice abalone. The intensity of her blowing will hasten and as much as I want to tahan longer, i succumbed, unloaded all in her mouth.

Imo, if you are looking for a memorable blowjob and end with cim, she is certainly worth the asking price. Playability pretty good too, just be gentle.

Lastly, she keeps her unit squeaky clean, so if cleanliness is a deal-breaker, you need not worry.
Old 21-05-2019, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by scosco View Post
went to visit Ah Rou from SLG today,
looks 5/10
her face is much longer than what was shown in the pictures plus no effort to put up any make up although it was 5pm.
she looked very haggard and meh.
at $120 I expected much better- commanding a premium with that face? NOPE!
forgot which bro was saying she’s similar to mint, looks alone... worlds apart.
she said i’m the first one to say she looks different from photos, guess some other bros kena cut carrot head by her.
aiyo when i see her video not attracted. you shd put a bet on xiao xia better.
seem the other bro kena mee hoon da fai
time to stand down...
$120 drop to $1.20
Old 21-05-2019, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3199 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Decided to try her following various good word of MOUTH on her BBBJ.

https://sglonelyguy.org/ba-mei-massage/

Lookswise discount maybe 10-15%. Won't consider her a looker but definitely won't reject. Plus point is very friendly smile.Figure not the slender kind and not for boobs lover. Good complexion though and she smells great.

Above factors are probably what might deter some bros from trying her.

BUT they will be losing out on her incredible BBBJ skills...She really is masterful when it comes to sensual and blowing. Some ML's idea of blowjob is to suck hard and blow up and down vigorously till you shoot.

For Ba Mei, she blows you sensually, teasingly, with varying hard and soft suction, very skillful with her tongue and mouth movement. No teeth felt at all and with natural moans to add on to the arousal. If you can withstand it long enough, she will slowly switch to 69 (without your brother leaving her mouth) and give you full view of her nice abalone. The intensity of her blowing will hasten and as much as I want to tahan longer, i succumbed, unloaded all in her mouth.

Imo, if you are looking for a memorable blowjob and end with cim, she is certainly worth the asking price. Playability pretty good too, just be gentle.

Lastly, she keeps her unit squeaky clean, so if cleanliness is a deal-breaker, you need not worry.
she was trained by one of the jiangsu ML so she has the skill.
Old 21-05-2019, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3199 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy.org/jiajia-massage/

lucky find though i didnt find much concrete MR here.

she is one of the jiangsu ladies with the rest who have gone back. So you know the skills needless say more.

location: 9/10 easy for public transport. parking will be limited.
looks: discount 10% off her photo at most. I find it looks like her
figure: 10/10 handful of C and a slim body. I wonder why there are people stating she is freshy.
massage: 7/10 not those hard which i like. this is subjective.
sensual: 8/10 let her know if you like fast or slow blow. she will suit your liking. BF is solid too.
RTM: why not?
Old 21-05-2019, 10:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
scosco deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
aiyo when i see her video not attracted. you shd put a bet on xiao xia better.
seem the other bro kena mee hoon da fai
time to stand down...
$120 drop to $1.20
yeah xiao xia looks like a good bet. but after walking away from a punt for the first time in 3 years... not gonna take a bet. went for angel and she was perfect, unrushed service with a tinge of playfulness. only thing is location also... not the best... but can look at other PRC 小姐姐 on the way
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1