The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-05-2021, 02:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 18
justwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to all
Is it epitome of asian guy to have conquered amdls?

Recently been dating ang mo ladies as young as 22 to 28 and now add few ang mo milfs in 40s.

Is it epitome of guy attractiveness to have piak angmo cp?

Btw i live in europe
Old 04-05-2021, 05:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3080 / Power: 16
talismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Is it epitome of asian guy to have conquered amdls?

Maybe they think its their conquest to makan a Chinese...
Old 04-05-2021, 05:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 663 / Power: 18
cumranger69 is a splendid one to beholdcumranger69 is a splendid one to beholdcumranger69 is a splendid one to beholdcumranger69 is a splendid one to beholdcumranger69 is a splendid one to beholdcumranger69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by talismann View Post
😂😂😂😂 good one.
Old 04-05-2021, 07:17 PM
Samster

justwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to all

Quote:

I will gladly let them makan

I realise i don't need to chiong when in europe, its quite easy to get know ladies online and then meet. But gotta meet a lot , but once you get one, they will be long term fk buddy

Last edited by justwanadoit; 04-05-2021 at 08:35 PM.
Old 04-05-2021, 08:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2293 / Power: 7
inlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond repute

You are a lucky dude
Old 04-05-2021, 09:19 PM
Samster

Lame. Angmo girls in Ozzie? Enough said about your "high standard"

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
really thats kinda lame, i lived in australia and from 20yrs old when i had a 24yrs old angmo gf who chased me till 32 when i left, to live in asia, I have always dated angmo gfs. I was 24 doing my second degree and i piak my 18yr old angmo uni classmate etc . These are girls who when i go in public with, other angmo men would stare at or try pick up in clubs.
So firstly the fact you willing to piak milfs in the 40's is like a red flag as to your standards.
Secondly 22yrs olds are not created equal, there are 22yrs old victoria secret models and 22yr old landwhales, the fact you dont even distinguish that is telling.
Thirdly, the fact you encompass your attractiveness to the achievements of your penis is kinda sad.

Last edited by justwanadoit; 04-05-2021 at 09:54 PM.
Old 04-05-2021, 10:17 PM
Samster

talismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by justwanadoit View Post
Lame. Angmo girls in Ozzie? Enough said about your "high standard"
Haha... Good come back, bro. Studied in Sydney for 3 years, the Caucasians are hardly anything to look at. The mixed ones get your head turning.
Old 04-05-2021, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 13
arl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Recently been dating ang mo ladies as young as 22 to 28 and now add few ang mo milfs in 40s.

Btw i live in europe
live the moment bro
Old 04-05-2021, 11:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 833 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1589 / Power: 10
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
really thats kinda lame, i lived in australia and from 20yrs old when i had a 24yrs old angmo gf who chased me till 32 when i left, to live in asia, I have always dated angmo gfs. I was 24 doing my second degree and i piak my 18yr old angmo uni classmate etc . These are girls who when i go in public with, other angmo men would stare at or try pick up in clubs.
so those were the days for you huh?
what a far cry to your current predicament
now you can only go for quickies with cheap prostitutes in vietnam, while every morning waking up alone and sad till it messes up your mind.

And dont go hunt for "general knowledge' in thailand thread ok?
Also dont go use thai girls pictures and post in vietnam thread too, then quote a marked down price to everyone and bait for "general knowledge". get your exchange rate of thai baht to usd right.
Old 05-05-2021, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
If you studied for only 3 yrs means you DIDNT go university. You prob went to TAFE or some lame low intelligence required private institution.
You probably lived in a westy low cost area like Campbelltown or Mount Druitt, where there is only fat single moms living on welfare. Rich young attractive women dont associated with singlish speaking foreigners, who are short and are manlets. They would drive right past you so how would you get to see them.
You don't really know the system that well, to know how many years it takes to get a full time degree with advanced standing from Singapore. Three years is all it needs to complete a 4 years honors course in an international university located in Kensington. I am not familiar with the TAFE system nor the suburbs you have mentioned, I have not even heard of them. You must really have been living there for awhile.
Old 05-05-2021, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 990 / Power: 23
EtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to behold

From UNSW? Quite a lot of Asians there.

Quote:
You don't really know the system that well, to know how many years it takes to get a full time degree with advanced standing from Singapore. Three years is all it needs to complete a 4 years honors course in an international university located in Kensington. I am not familiar with the TAFE system nor the suburbs you have mentioned, I have not even heard of them. You must really have been living there for awhile.
Old 05-05-2021, 01:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1735 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42097 / Power: 30
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by inlandtaipan View Post
You are a lucky dude
Upped u back bro

Waiting for return :
https://sbfsg.fun/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=32886770
Old 05-05-2021, 01:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 557 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Angmolover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Btw i live in europe
Only an Asian guy with an inferiority complex think its an epitome of some shit or another to fuck an angmo girl. I have fucked as many angmo girls as I have asian girls, I don't even think twice about it. To me its all pussy. U obviously think its some sort of king shit, which would mean that you don't think u are same level attractiveness as an angmo guy. That's your problem.
Old 05-05-2021, 01:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 557 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Angmolover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
So firstly the fact you willing to piak milfs in the 40's is like a red flag as to your standards.
Secondly 22yrs olds are not created equal, there are 22yrs old victoria secret models and 22yr old landwhales, the fact you dont even distinguish that is telling.
Thirdly, the fact you encompass your attractiveness to the achievements of your penis is kinda sad.
I couldn't have put it any better
Old 05-05-2021, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 449 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1546 / Power: 15
naan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant future

Quote:

Btw i live in europe
it's all about novelty i guess, if you are in Europe where asian are miniority
perhaps fucking an asian would be epitome of a man.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1