The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 11-06-2013, 11:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
DaTan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by bensomchai View Post
New Season..........formerly known as Royal Hotel? hope my memory still good.

Actually Mayflower Hotel is the same boss as BP Grand Tower, BP Grand Suite and BP Samila and BP ChiangMai City Hotel.

Cheers.
wow must be damn ricH!
Old 11-06-2013, 11:43 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaTan View Post
S$50 should be 1 way from SG to Hatyai.. return trip can be booked at the tour agencies in Hatyai.. total to and fro should cost below S$100.. I wont recommend to go by bus just to save that S$50 to S$100.. but if you are booking your flight last minute, it will definitely costs way too much.
Me is coach man when I go to South Thailand.
S$100 savings can pay for an overnight KFC Farm booking leh.

Some even more garang.
From Singapore drive car or ride motorbike to Dannok/Hatyai!
Old 12-06-2013, 06:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Limliangteh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros out there,

Just wondering is all MPs provide extra service? Heading HY in 3 days time, but gg with family so unlikely I can bring girls back room. Thinking if there's any MP that offer ST? Or any good recommendations? Million thanks in advance. And if possible, can I have the price range too?
Old 12-06-2013, 10:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 15
Bangkia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBangkia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limliangteh View Post
Hi Bros out there,

Just wondering is all MPs provide extra service? Heading HY in 3 days time, but gg with family so unlikely I can bring girls back room. Thinking if there's any MP that offer ST? Or any good recommendations? Million thanks in advance. And if possible, can I have the price range too?

Bro...your best Bets are the soapys massage.

Pink Lady.....near lee garden plaza hotel

v lounge.....hansa complex

Chao phaya

Range between 1700 to 3000 depending on quality.

Cheers !!
Old 12-06-2013, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limliangteh View Post
Hi Bros out there,

Nice lady at WanPiang hotel... u better take a tutu.. there.. is a ST club.. u choose the gal there, n they will bring u to the room.. range is ard 1200-1400bht per ST... u can juz tell the tutu tat u wan to go Nice lady.
Old 12-06-2013, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post

Some even more garang.
Yup.. I am one such person.. i sometimes ride to Hatyai too.. about 6.5hours journey...
Old 14-06-2013, 04:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 14
hawk88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawk88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawk88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Some even more garang.

Yup, thats y different transport company got their own customer. Some like to take bus cos cheaper, some take plane cos faster and some like to ride/drive up cos cheaper (4 in a car) or mostly hobby bah.
Old 14-06-2013, 05:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 14
hawk88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawk88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawk88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Yup.. I am one such person.. i sometimes ride to Hatyai too.. about 6.5hours journey...
Wow, bro, care to share u ride from where and reach HY in 6.5hrs?

Last time, when there is no budget flight and also there was a time where tiger no more flying to HY when budget airline was introduced, Lan lan have to drive up to HY from sg. I had drove or being a passenger to HY travelling by car about 10x. Fastest is 7hrs (avg speed 140-160) after we clear msia custom via Tuas. Avg is 8hrs.

Usually after clearing Tuas custom around 12midnight, we will drove to 210km mark of the North South High Way (NSHW), should be somewhere near the end of Malacca. Time taken will be around 1hr 45mins. After 15mins toilet break, we continued our journey.

After that, we will drove all the way near to Ipoh or Penang (cant remember) which take about 3hrs. Then will rest for 15-30mins before continue our journey. Another 1.5-2hrs drive will reach the border of Thai custom liao. Then will pump petrol before clearing the custom. Once after clearing Thai custom, fast hand fast leg find one hotel at Danok and Toh Ti Ti till noon. Hahhaha.
Old 14-06-2013, 01:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 20
sbclove69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Riding is actually more expensive than budget plane
But I do it coz of freedom to run around to other places
Old 14-06-2013, 03:56 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Land Transportation

Quote:
Bro DaTan I think you ride motorbike from Kuala Lumpur to Dannok/hatyai right?

You cannot fight with uncle etct88.
From Singapore on 4 wheels. 14 hours.
Maybe he do a stopover at Kuala Lumpur to rest lah.
Old 14-06-2013, 04:24 PM
Samster

Re: Land Transportation

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawk88 View Post
Wow, bro, care to share u ride from where and reach HY in 6.5hrs?

Last time, when there is no budget flight and also there was a time where tiger no more flying to HY when budget airline was introduced, Lan lan have to drive up to HY from sg. I had drove or being a passenger to HY travelling by car about 10x. Fastest is 7hrs (avg speed 140-160) after we clear msia custom via Tuas. Avg is 8hrs.

Usually after clearing Tuas custom around 12midnight, we will drove to 210km mark of the North South High Way (NSHW), should be somewhere near the end of Malacca. Time taken will be around 1hr 45mins. After 15mins toilet break, we continued our journey.

After that, we will drove all the way near to Ipoh or Penang (cant remember) which take about 3hrs. Then will rest for 15-30mins before continue our journey. Another 1.5-2hrs drive will reach the border of Thai custom liao. Then will pump petrol before clearing the custom. Once after clearing Thai custom, fast hand fast leg find one hotel at Danok and Toh Ti Ti till noon. Hahhaha.
Quote:

it was done last year when i changed to a 1400cc bike.. started off from Gelang Petah Petrol station to Sadao Custom... travelling between 160 to 180kmh.. at night no cars mah.. stopped for petrol for 3 times.. each time spending 5 to 10mins only for petrol, ciggrate and drinks..
Old 14-06-2013, 05:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 19
Breadpig is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBreadpig is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBreadpig is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBreadpig is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBreadpig is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Will be in Hatyai on 4th till 7th July. Bros interested in meeting up can drop me a pm.
Old 14-06-2013, 06:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of
Re: Land Transportation

Quote:

I drop by KL, go to Robertson Walk, go up the hill, Tien Hou Kung, pray for safe journey and all the good stuffs that had come my way, and for more good stuffs and safe journeys everywhere.
Old 15-06-2013, 09:04 PM
Samster

Anybody knows how much is the exchange rate for Thai Baht now? S$1 to how much?
Old 17-06-2013, 04:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Mingjie007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Post Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

HELLO ALL SENIOR!!!

(A short FR at pink lady)

Today around 2plus local time. Me and my chionger friend when to pink lady. When walk up the stair and see the fish tank from far, I was like knn why only have 8 to 9 fish?? I heart like sink to the bottom of the sea!!! but when walk nearer!!! Wa!!! Out of 8 got 3 not bad hahahaha so decided to take number 553!!! Once she walked out, she hold my hand like a long lost bf lol go into the room while the water is filling up. Have a nice talk cock session with her haha (building the feeling to bang) when talking cock knn keep touching me here and there. Then she slowly take off the cloth for me . Both go into the tub and wash me clean clean(10min) . Then she take one air blow type of bag (as in those go swimming pool use type ) put on the floor. Then call me laid now.. once I lay down she put lot of soap then use her body help me massage(10-15min front and back). (The skill was good, been to batam and kl but the feeling is much better in pink) once done she wash me clean clean again. After 2ic been standing for the past 30min I decided to go for a smoke in the room first. Once done, she hold my hand and bring me to the bed. She start body paint me haha I am like a sweet ice cream just paint my whole body.then help me bj but I request for cap on. After the bj she start with a cow girl then doggy then finish her in the normal position (those girl laying down type) . After bang go smoke then she wash me clean clean again then sit on the bed talk cock awhile then finish (whole process about 1hr plus abit by right they say is 1hr 30min)
OVER ALL
face 8/10
Body8/10 (those just nice type)
Cup: 34B (I ask her)
Gff: 9/10
Bj:7/10 ( abit short)
Kissing : no try
Fj: very good , small hole never put oil also lot of juice lol
Over: 8/10
Cost:1800b (knn I tot 1600 sia cb feel like kena cheated but lucky service good , tip 100b)

Hmmm going to stay another 2day there, is there any fun place near hatyai market? Hope my fr is clear and very sorry for my bad english!! Hope you seniors enjoy too!!!

Thank you=)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1