The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 10-01-2022, 04:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Actually now got 1 ML who has an awesome pair which can rival Shan Shan's, and she happens to be less restrictive lol..

Won't openly disclose her for good reasons..
Wah bro…
Think you be flooded by PMs
Share share leh 😂
Old 10-01-2022, 04:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 3
DeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of light
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

wonder y so secretive to share when it's available for chiongsters to feast. lol
Old 10-01-2022, 04:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by setsura View Post
I would think that Ivy has quite the decent pair too
Just saying that after following Bro Kopi's FR for her before then I haven't looked back since
Good on you bro! That's what I'm saying. There are many many more MLs with naturally endowed, sizeable deliciously shaped breasts for our enjoyment. No need to waste money and get disappointed with the likes of cannot this, cannot that nonsense of Xiao Xue and the rest.

Apart from some I already mentioned, Ivy is defo one of them that is for our pleasure.. Big Bs , nicely shaped and light nips... yumz!! And there are still more.
Old 10-01-2022, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 4
shots2556 is one of the Best!shots2556 is one of the Best!shots2556 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shots2556 View Post
Has any bros here tried Jing Jing? She seems good, but photos look a bit dated and no reviews so far.. might need to commando this one
https://sglonelyguy-8.com/jing-jing-massage/
Did a commando and sharing with bros! My first FR so experts here do give me your guidance if any.

Looks: Photos discount 60 to 80%. Looks a bit like Syl from N*C
Boobs : likely a C
Body : Petite lady
Massage : Didn’t get too try much. She did some cupping with her mouth that I’m surprised by and was quite enjoyable. Quite heavy flavour and did everything the website says.
Attitude: Willing to please and very hard working. Good playability and tries her best to sha jiao throughout the whole session, which I think might turn some guys on.

Rtm No. I'm not for MILF. and quite surprised I could still cum. Just didn't like that the photos were so vastly different. I know there's meitu and other apps and typically give discount to the pictures, but for this situation I had to give quite a lot of discount

Do up my points if you like my review!

Last edited by shots2556; 10-01-2022 at 05:24 PM.
Old 10-01-2022, 05:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shots2556 View Post
Did a commando and sharing with bros! My first FR so experts here do give me your guidance if any.

the web site says 25y

Thanks for the commando FR

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 10-01-2022, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Actually now got 1 ML who has an awesome pair which can rival Shan Shan's, and she happens to be less restrictive lol..

Won't openly disclose her for good reasons..
i think i know who Is she one of the "sisters"
Old 10-01-2022, 06:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3752 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by smlee View Post
i think i know who Is she one of the "sisters"
A rare Pokémon appears! One of the 4 “sisters”

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 10-01-2022, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
A rare Pokémon appears! One of the 4 “sisters”
Pokemon can only exist here and not on other platform.

Hope you guys are having fun
Old 10-01-2022, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Stong1049 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, I have difficulty with logging into slg web.

With connection denied by IP2 location country blocker error.

Any bros can help?

Thanks in advance.
Old 10-01-2022, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 18
roysg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterroysg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterroysg is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveGru View Post
Short FR for Sherry
https://sglonelyguy-8.com/sherry-massage/

I was 15mins late for the slot. But she told me she don't have customer behind me so i thought should be okay. But but.. still ended in and out in 30mins. Maybe no chemistry. She didn't seems want to do anything after the deed.. so,I just lying down there for awhile n get up to wash myself and leave.

Massage is short. Teasing is short. HJ is mechanical. GFE not too bad, she is quite chatty. And the good thing is the video is exactly how she looks like. Not like the majority if that ML here showing heavily Photoshoped photos.
Agree she is one of the Gems available in the market. Very accommodating, GFE, massage though is average, her sensual can make up for the rest. But if you are going for SYT, young and beauty, she is the one to consider. Heard from her may be RTC soon, so catch the Gem before she is gone!

Last edited by roysg; 10-01-2022 at 08:54 PM. Reason: Some more comments to add
Old 10-01-2022, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 10
newbieintn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
What's the use of bigger boobs when she doesn't fully strip, also cannot touch, cannot zhut, cannot do anything? Just pay to see. Lol. Like that go see Shan Shan's boobs better. Hers are even bigger and nicer looking. Haha.

Those MLs not for me. I don't pay money just to watch boobs. It's not a spectator sport. It's an interactive sport!!! And I like to enjoy an immersive experience. Lol. So take off those blinkers, there are other nice tits out there to suckle to your heart's content.
If there are more chiongster like u the market would have correct for the better If there are so many restrictions might as well go to a traditional massage at half the price. Nowadays the standard really poor massage cmi, sensual also half past six but at the end they can be restrictive we still have the choice not to be short change by not visiting those ML.
Old 10-01-2022, 10:00 PM
鸳鸯凤凰

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21958 / Power: 63
Yakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdms View Post
+18 points from sdms.
54 rtn for u and tks bro

Exchange for Fast Return, No Queue
Old 10-01-2022, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 3
Alwx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAlwx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysg View Post
Agree she is one of the Gems available in the market. Very accommodating, GFE, massage though is average, her sensual can make up for the rest. But if you are going for SYT, young and beauty, she is the one to consider. Heard from her may be RTC soon, so catch the Gem before she is gone!
I agree. She is much prettier than the photos, one of the rare cases now. Have a sweet and nice voice that melts your heart. Not a time watcher, though kind of shy
Old 10-01-2022, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1568 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by addict999 View Post
Yeah hard to find natural pair of soft boobs which u can zhut until song song gao jurong in this market

If Shan Shan is god like level in this market…seems like really dry season to me as i have tried it once but find it average only
Guys, which shan shan are u all referring to?
Old 10-01-2022, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3476 / Power: 8
KengJr has a reputation beyond reputeKengJr has a reputation beyond reputeKengJr has a reputation beyond reputeKengJr has a reputation beyond reputeKengJr has a reputation beyond reputeKengJr has a reputation beyond reputeKengJr has a reputation beyond reputeKengJr has a reputation beyond reputeKengJr has a reputation beyond reputeKengJr has a reputation beyond reputeKengJr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KengJr View Post
I sms her in Chinese and yet to reply.
Can bros advise if she slow in replying or do I need to be verified? Never book any girls from this site before..
Thanks
Any feedback? thanks,
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1