The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-01-2014, 02:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 13
Alex20 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Where to Buy School uniform and PE Attire

Hi Bros I would like to share with you guys a Recent fetish me and my gf has. We want to play around on the bed with sexy uniform and pe attire but those schools only sell to their own students when i tried to buy they asked for student id card. Seems strict already. Those JC are Anderson JC and VJC if any bros know which supplier can get from let me know. I tried google but no luck.
Does anyone have fetish of playing with ur girl in PE Attire and FBT Shorts? Hehe can share some stories here.
Old 17-01-2014, 09:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15849 / Power: 17
szczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Where to Buy School uniform and PE Attire

Try Beach Road above hawker centre
Old 17-01-2014, 05:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 14
Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by szczesny View Post
Try Beach Road above hawker centre
That army market.
Old 17-01-2014, 05:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 14
Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute

Go to tailor shop that tailor school pants, they should have,
Old 17-01-2014, 05:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 13
BMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex20 View Post
Hi Bros I would like to share with you guys a Recent fetish me and my gf has. We want to play around on the bed with sexy uniform and pe attire but those schools only sell to their own students when i tried to buy they asked for student id card. Seems strict already. Those JC are Anderson JC and VJC if any bros know which supplier can get from let me know. I tried google but no luck.
Does anyone have fetish of playing with ur girl in PE Attire and FBT Shorts? Hehe can share some stories here.
How old are you guys? If you're very old, you can say buy for your daughter. If you are too young for that, PM me for contact. But it's not cheap.
Old 17-01-2014, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 16
Rambutan is a name known to allRambutan is a name known to allRambutan is a name known to allRambutan is a name known to allRambutan is a name known to allRambutan is a name known to all

School book shops and have to tel them your daughter very fat need xxx large size tee!
Old 18-01-2014, 01:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 13
Alex20 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Where to Buy School uniform and PE Attire

Hi Bros thanks for the reply. I just came across 2 shops selling the ones I want. I can just go in and buy without any ID or anything? Or they no need to know which School isit? 1 is at queensway and 1 At beautyworld. haha.
Old 18-01-2014, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 11
teohhb deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyteohhb deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

katong shopping centre
Old 19-01-2014, 12:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 386 / Power: 15
rdytogo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrdytogo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrdytogo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrdytogo is a living Saint! - you won't find better

i have an email contact too, dont know if the person is still active though. May want to pm me for the contact.

If you have +rep me, do pm me with your latest post so that i can return the favour

- rdytogo
Old 19-01-2014, 05:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
ming2280 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Try Bibi Baba
Old 19-01-2014, 05:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 12
iFuck is a glorious beacon of lightiFuck is a glorious beacon of lightiFuck is a glorious beacon of lightiFuck is a glorious beacon of lightiFuck is a glorious beacon of lightiFuck is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex20 View Post
Hi Bros thanks for the reply. I just came across 2 shops selling the ones I want. I can just go in and buy without any ID or anything? Or they no need to know which School isit? 1 is at queensway and 1 At beautyworld. haha.

Buying army and police uniform don't need ID.
why school uniform need ID ?
Just go and buy as many as you like.
What u want to do with it. They don't bother lah.
Old 19-01-2014, 11:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1359 / Power: 23
nuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud of

There are clothing shops in Beauty World that sell school uniform. If you're in the area, its worth a try. I am not exactly sure which shop but a friend told me recently that was where she went to get her son's uniform. Its not a very big mall, it can be covered in 15 minutes.
Old 20-01-2014, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iFuck View Post
Buying army and police uniform don't need ID.
why school uniform need ID ?
Just go and buy as many as you like.
What u want to do with it. They don't bother lah.
I think you are right! They just want a sale.

Xchange pts, min POWER 8
Old 21-01-2014, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1737 / Power: 21
Johnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant future

Some shops are goddamn anal about uniforms and some you can walk in visibly swigging from a can of beer and show them pics of the intended gal you wish to buy for (not schoolgirl and nsfw) and they wont blink a single eye

Great Red Dragon's Lair:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=389160
1st ever file GIVING/trading thread in sbf

Proud owner of the largest publicly known Sharon Kho and Kelly Arrow Tan picture set
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1