The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 30-07-2020, 12:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 4
Biggestbad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Surprise find in AMK

Hi bro, any reviews on S****ern Spa?
Old 31-07-2020, 12:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 529 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5175 / Power: 14
Footman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AhWeiWei View Post
Blk 33* opp the swimming pool. Same row as the Spore Pools outlet; next to a renovation contractor shop with green signboard. There are 4 MLs in total in the shop. Hope this is clear enough.
There are 3 shops in this strech. All the ladies are plump and old ...
Old 31-07-2020, 01:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 12
alphapunk2 is a name known to allalphapunk2 is a name known to allalphapunk2 is a name known to allalphapunk2 is a name known to allalphapunk2 is a name known to allalphapunk2 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by desudesu View Post
That block got 4 letters spa meh. I thought only got the 1 letter spa.
ya i think there's only that 1 letter spa. Maybe he got the block wrong?
Old 31-07-2020, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 529 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5175 / Power: 14
Footman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond repute

Visited this place ( opposite a big car-park ). This shop is now ran by only 2 sisters and both looks good to me. Much much better than those opposite the swimming pool. Took out my hp and scanned the safe entry and began the sop questions.

Was shown the menu and I took the $88 P massage package. Lucky day for me as I had the younger sister. Small petite size, with hair braided nicely. She has smaller boobs compared to her older sister. Those typical syt that you wouldn't miss on the streets, with trendy loose T-shirt tucked in tightly.

Name: Did not ask
Damage $88
Face: Wore mask but looks pretty enough
Teasing HJ: 8/10 with top roaming. She smells nice too
BJ: not offered
FJ: not offered

Willing to share/exchange contacts. This place is not for those who spoil market rate top up $88+50 players. Appreciate bros with sharing and upping points
Old 31-07-2020, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 322 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 941 / Power: 5
Sadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Footman View Post
Visited this place ( opposite a big car-park ). This shop is now ran by only 2 sisters and both looks good to me. Much much better than those opposite the swimming pool. Took out my hp and scanned the safe entry and began the sop questions.

Was shown the menu and I took the $88 P massage package. Lucky day for me as I had the younger sister. Small petite size, with hair braided nicely. She has smaller boobs compared to her older sister. Those typical syt that you wouldn't miss on the streets, with trendy loose T-shirt tucked in tightly.

Damage $88

Willing to share/exchange contacts. This place is not for those who spoil market rate top up $88+50 players. Appreciate bros with sharing and upping points

Good staff bro! Always such a nice feeling paying 88 P massage and leave without opening wallet again! I like and enjoy these challenges 😎
Old 01-08-2020, 01:14 AM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 420 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18520 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowtee5 View Post
any bros tried ros* spa at amk? block 5xx
Used to be happening last time when the old batch of mls are there

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old 01-08-2020, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1558 / Power: 14
rrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanspooky View Post
Used to be happening last time when the old batch of mls are there
They were one of the very first, in a way "big scale" spa to operate in amk ave 10, or perhaps even most of amk I knew of..

Initially was really fun with the first and second generation of girls there, remembered there used to be a russian there when they first started.
Old 01-08-2020, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 13
lufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrr9g View Post
They were one of the very first, in a way "big scale" spa to operate in amk ave 10, or perhaps even most of amk I knew of..

Initially was really fun with the first and second generation of girls there, remembered there used to be a russian there when they first started.
Until the recep counter kenna robbed.
Old 01-08-2020, 10:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2968 / Power: 11
andyho55 has a reputation beyond reputeandyho55 has a reputation beyond reputeandyho55 has a reputation beyond reputeandyho55 has a reputation beyond reputeandyho55 has a reputation beyond reputeandyho55 has a reputation beyond reputeandyho55 has a reputation beyond reputeandyho55 has a reputation beyond reputeandyho55 has a reputation beyond reputeandyho55 has a reputation beyond reputeandyho55 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lufdd View Post
Until the recep counter kenna robbed.
That is another shop, not rose
Old 01-08-2020, 10:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2968 / Power: 11
andyho55 has a reputation beyond reputeandyho55 has a reputation beyond reputeandyho55 has a reputation beyond reputeandyho55 has a reputation beyond reputeandyho55 has a reputation beyond reputeandyho55 has a reputation beyond reputeandyho55 has a reputation beyond reputeandyho55 has a reputation beyond reputeandyho55 has a reputation beyond reputeandyho55 has a reputation beyond reputeandyho55 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Damage $88

At block 4xx, spa name Hxxxx? Both sis boos very small leh 😂
Old 01-08-2020, 11:30 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Ardwark deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Damage $88

Please share place in PM, much appreciated.
Old 01-08-2020, 12:06 PM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 420 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18520 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyho55 View Post
That is another shop, not rose
It is rose...news stated

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old 01-08-2020, 01:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
lol1879 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Damage $88

Hi bro

Able to share ctc and location?

Thanks!
Old 01-08-2020, 01:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 810 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanspooky View Post
It is rose...news stated
A good student, but mental condition
https://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...ing-spa-worker
Old 01-08-2020, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 6
2benot2be is a Helpful and Caring Samster2benot2be is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LurkerLurks View Post
so to update u guys what I found today, in amk there's this store hidden near carpark...

they insist on upgrading the 38 add ons, so I didn't want.
within 10-20mins pop GQ, however want me to take add on package otherwise she can't go that area for GQ as she insisted will get checked by boss. I refused to give in despite she repeatedly keep upselling. at one point till make me hear alr damn irritated.

massage is decent with solid skills but barely any teasing probably after knowing that I outright rejected le.

however I scrolled thru and did saw some decent reviews

as said.. some ppl might be lucky in another pick as the girl could be cin cai that kind...

if any bros wanna know which location this is so let me know I can share w u.
Kindly PM look location and the name of the ML. TIA!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread