The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 27-03-2015, 06:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 10
Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by explorer15 View Post
I wanna ask if Soi Cowboy and Nana Plaza is like orchard tower type? Newbie here. Been to BKK twice but never chiong. Wanna know where usually the young girls hang out at BKK. Is there any clubbing place like pay for entrance instead of need to open bottle or buy membership?
It is very straight cut in BKK Chiong Scene.........u first have to ask urself wat kind of chiongster are u and how deep ur pocket is.............
If u are looking at intending to get "lucky" and put ur charms n looks n kau-ing skills to test then go to RCA / Ekkamai Thonglor area.......either u open bottle to get entry or pay cover. May or may not fuck a ger at the end of the night....... Nonetheless there are some clubs which has many FLs as patrons like Scratchdog, Climax. Juz like a normal club partying with gers but u pay for ur fuck..........

If u r a straightforward person, juz wan to see gers dancing some rubba and fuck the ger then Cowboy n Nana is a good choice........ Yes it is sort of our Orchard Towers at a wilder scene.........

If u like humsap KTV; budget ones at SK, hi ends ones at G clubs all over the city............. Budget ones at SK sure can pay and bring the ger out for a fuck......... G clubs depends which club and how deep ur pocket is...........

Young gers pretty gers all over......... SYT to me may be a dinosaur to u so get down BKK and see for urself...........if all else fails......... U may contact naemlo for his premium hold hand service at a fee...........

Chok dee..........

Saphan Kwai FAQ

Last edited by Treemon99; 27-03-2015 at 07:12 AM.
Old 27-03-2015, 08:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 13
singlicious is a Helpful and Caring Samstersinglicious is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by explorer15 View Post
Hello bros here,

I wanna ask if Soi Cowboy and Nana Plaza is like orchard tower type? Newbie here. Been to BKK twice but never chiong. Wanna know where usually the young girls hang out at BKK. Is there any clubbing place like pay for entrance instead of need to open bottle or buy membership?

Lastly, I personally find that girls from Hay**t orchard there very beautiful. Anyway I can get like that in BKK?

I read alot of feedbacks here till confuse liao.

Thanks
yes, please look for naemlo for best premium services in bkk. don't forget there's VAT included
Old 27-03-2015, 09:10 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 17
oshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by singlicious View Post
yes, please look for naemlo for best premium services in bkk. don't forget there's VAT included
I second that! But VAT can cliam back at airport hor?
Old 27-03-2015, 09:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oranj3 View Post
any bros out there know where sofia formerly from chrispy spa is right now? still in the scene? thanks!
Sofia is at Banana 7 under the name Meji. You miss those double Ds, too eh...

Chok dee na,
Old 27-03-2015, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treemon99 View Post
U may contact naemlo for his premium hold hand service at a fee...........

Chok dee..........
Quote:
Originally Posted by singlicious View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by oshkosh View Post
I second that! But VAT can cliam back at airport hor?
Thanks for the advertisement.... Yes u can claim back from airport.
Old 27-03-2015, 10:44 AM
Samster

oshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Thanks for the advertisement.... Yes u can claim back from airport.
your welcome boss. i have been infatuated with you since the first day you held my hand years back! 5555 :P
Old 27-03-2015, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
your welcome boss. i have been infatuated with you since the first day you held my hand years back! 5555 :P
Walao!!! Now I know y Naemlo always say waiting for my ass to Bkk!!!! hope my double boxers system will able to save my own ass!!!
Old 27-03-2015, 12:33 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
Walao!!! Now I know y Naemlo always say waiting for my ass to Bkk!!!! hope my double boxers system will able to save my own ass!!!

Halo halo, I not gay. I still prefer straight women....
Old 27-03-2015, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
confirm safe. I go commando he also not interested! lol. as namelo says, he prefer str woman or if LB only nong ploy
Old 27-03-2015, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Francis85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am only a field engineer, but company want me wear formal when report office in bkk.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treemon99 View Post
Wah u all sibei gootz......... All big towkay wear suit......... Me only gu li don even have one chance to suit up............
Old 27-03-2015, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 12
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
hope my double boxers system will able to save my own ass!!!
Double boxers wun be any safer if you wear both together inside, assuming.
Wear it 1 outside, 1 inside, it will then serve its purpose.
Old 27-03-2015, 08:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 13
singlicious is a Helpful and Caring Samstersinglicious is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
confirm safe. I go commando he also not interested! lol. as namelo says, he prefer str woman or if LB only nong ploy
hahahaha. thank god for that. hold hand service how much ah?
Old 27-03-2015, 11:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 15
pitykia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi brothers
need some advice from bangkok veteran, is bangkok traffic bad during songkran?
Because now i got 3 more friends joining me so i was thinking should i rent a car or use taxi better
Old 27-03-2015, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitykia View Post
hi brothers
need some advice from bangkok veteran, is bangkok traffic bad during songkran?
The only time when Bangkok will be like a ghost town is during Songkran....
Old 27-03-2015, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
The only time when Bangkok will be like a ghost town is during Songkran....
U must explain properly ma.. during songkran, the road will fill with ppl playing water la.. many rds will b closed. correct me if I'm wrong...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1