The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 16-08-2016, 12:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterhi View Post
Wa, Bro, dun sip sip la😁 as I read all the FR make me wet wet, if Xiaodi dropby can bring me there to enjoy sandwich... Which I always dream of😊
Mai Kong Lioa😜 the more I think 受不了。
I saw Tiger got promotion buy go free back to CM leh, mai tu lew come lah I bring you go eat sandwich
Old 16-08-2016, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 16
hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

Wa... Bro... U so fast reply, 😋 Mmmmm... I go plan update u again, better not TCSS too much if not I also Tio label😰
U enjoy more of Lanna Thai😂....三碗猪脚😊

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
I saw Tiger got promotion buy go free back to CM leh, mai tu lew come lah I bring you go eat sandwich

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 16-08-2016, 12:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Bros Pooh and Nitwitty, can pls give physical descriptions of your gals?

Quote:
Originally Posted by POOH30 View Post
With friendly guidance from Happyman, I went to Mermaid massage for the first time. all tuk tuk or songtaew will know this area, so very easy to go. Very clean and cosy reception, the pretty receptionist welcome me with a wai and serve me a glass of water.

She signalled all the gals in the room to parade in front of me and patiently explain to me the package and the names of the gals. I chose a gal named APPLE and its the best decision I made for this CM trip.

Room with cleaned bedsheet and dim romantic lights made me feel calm down and relaxed. Apple could speak abit of English so its easy to communicate with her. Her attitude is very good, real assets and always willing to please. Her massage skills are superb, better than those traditional massage places. Ass nice for doggie and can ride you very well. 10/10 ! worth every single baht you paid!

Thanks again to Happyman recommendation and I will be back very soon!
Old 16-08-2016, 01:41 AM
Samster

Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterhi View Post
Wa... Bro... U so fast reply, 😋 Mmmmm... I go plan update u again, better not TCSS too much if not I also Tio label😰
U enjoy more of Lanna Thai😂....三碗猪脚😊
ok2, let me know if you confirm your trip

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
Bros Pooh and Nitwitty, can pls give physical descriptions of your gals?
Aiyo, u come CM just drop by to see lor, if nice you call if not nice just walk out lor......description too much later kena label as agent.
Old 16-08-2016, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
description too much later kena label as agent.
Label as what agent?

Ojek agent arh 555?!
Old 16-08-2016, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Label as what agent?

Ojek agent arh 555?!
Go-Jek agent
Old 17-08-2016, 01:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Go-Jek agent
You franchise from Indonesia ya?

Use original name Go-Jerk better lah.
Old 17-08-2016, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 11
Nitwitty is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNitwitty is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Here I am at Mermaid.. and Guess who I saw? Mr Happyman is here too!!! Had a chat with him before choosing the Reception here intro a new girl for me to QC her standard. hahaha....

Name: Goy
Guide me to the room, proceed to shower with me.. What surprise me was she is able to do decent back cracking massage for me... then comes the Oil b2b massage.. Handful size boobs circling my body in oil... Start teasing and comes the bj while me fingering her... WOW!! waterfall... until she buay tahan and ask me to fill her up... This girl definitely have stamina as she keeps riding and riding.. Reluctant to lose the fight, change position to missionary, pump her hard while 2 wobbling boobs in view.. Finally, won the battle as she told me she came first before me...

As I was about to leave.. another SG guy riding bike came into the shop, had a chat with him before introducing 20yr old uni gal BB to him.. Hope he comes down a happy man..
Old 18-08-2016, 03:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitwitty View Post
Here I am at Mermaid.. and Guess who I saw? Mr Happyman is here too!!! Had a chat with him before choosing the Reception here intro a new girl for me to QC her standard. hahaha....

As I was about to leave.. another SG guy riding bike came into the shop
Realise a lot of stealth ninja sbf bro in cm also, anyway welcome to CM and is really a nice city to live in
Old 19-08-2016, 02:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 11
Nitwitty is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNitwitty is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Yeah.. I was told by the recept girl recently have more SG guys... By the way, as advise by the Reception... She suggest if our fellow SG samsters take TukTuk or Red taxi, stop at Arirang Korean Restaurant @ ChiangmaiLand.

After the tuk tuk drive away then walk opposite to Mermaid.. This will avoid TukTuk driver from marking up price at Mermaid for their commission. Cheers and Enjoy!!!
Old 19-08-2016, 05:00 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
RUBnTUG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Realise a lot of stealth ninja sbf bro in cm also, anyway welcome to CM and is really a nice city to live in
Nice meeting everyone the other night!

Been to Little Mermaid first time and very happy when the quality of the place. Easy to find, nice clean, safe....

Ladies are good in quality and quantity.

Went there for two days straight.

First had a session with BB. Young Petite girl. Eager to please. Can't speak English nor Chinese do the Google Translate Comes out.

Service was good. Very young. Pretty. Very much like the Poly Girls. Young Pre Teen Boobs. Tight slim body.

Started with a shower. Then a teasing little brushing massage. Using get Boobs where this I will give a plus for effort. Allowed me to paint her and she got really wet. I love that!

And she straddled me in top and started to ride me. She was indeed rather tight. Clasping all the way. We change to missionary and I pumped her rather hard due to pent up sexual pressure. Wanted and needed that good release.

After i came, we had the SOP massage and shower.

Asked if she does booking overnight but I guess she's is new to this line and was apprehensive.

She knew my original intention to have a sandwich and suggested we try with her buddy Pim. I knew she was new. So opted for a suggested combo instead the next day.

To be continued
Old 19-08-2016, 05:01 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
RUBnTUG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Nice meeting everyone the other night!

Been to Little Mermaid first time and very happy when the quality of the place. Easy to find, nice clean, safe....

Ladies are good in quality and quantity.

Went there for two days straight.

First had a session with BB. Young Petite girl. Eager to please. Can't speak English nor Chinese do the Google Translate Comes out.

Service was good. Very young. Pretty. Very much like the Poly Girls. Young Pre Teen Boobs. Tight slim body.

Started with a shower. Then a teasing little brushing massage. Using get Boobs where this I will give a plus for effort. Allowed me to paint her and she got really wet. I love that!

And she straddled me in top and started to ride me. She was indeed rather tight. Clasping all the way. We change to missionary and I pumped her rather hard due to pent up sexual pressure. Wanted and needed that good release.

After i came, we had the SOP massage and shower.

Asked if she does booking overnight but I guess she's is new to this line and was apprehensive.

She knew my original intention to have a sandwich and suggested we try with her buddy Pim. I knew she was new. So opted for a suggested combo instead the next day.

To be continued
Old 20-08-2016, 01:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 16
bigbuffalo is one of the Best!bigbuffalo is one of the Best!bigbuffalo is one of the Best!bigbuffalo is one of the Best!

Hi all experienced brothers , I need some advices regarding hiring transport ( cost etc ) to wat doi suthep for 3 people .
Can anyone help ?
Thank you .
Old 20-08-2016, 01:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbuffalo View Post
Hi all experienced brothers , I need some advices regarding hiring transport ( cost etc ) to wat doi suthep for 3 people .
Can anyone help ?
It is easier to stop any empty songtiaw and bargain the price tho n fro.
Old 20-08-2016, 02:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbuffalo View Post
Can anyone help ?
Thank you .
take a 20 baht red cab to Chiangmai Zoo, and from there a lot of red cab waiting to go up Doi Suthep, not sure how much think around 50-80 baht 1 way up per person........3 person total cost around 100 x 3 = 300 baht x 2 way = 600 baht estimated.

Since you have 3 person, why not rent a car for 1000-1200 baht......beside driving up to Doi Suthep can also drive to Wat Phra That Doi Kham near night safari area and so much cheaper plus time saving if going to few places.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1