The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 28-06-2018, 07:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12888 / Power: 19
FitPartner has a reputation beyond reputeFitPartner has a reputation beyond reputeFitPartner has a reputation beyond reputeFitPartner has a reputation beyond reputeFitPartner has a reputation beyond reputeFitPartner has a reputation beyond reputeFitPartner has a reputation beyond reputeFitPartner has a reputation beyond reputeFitPartner has a reputation beyond reputeFitPartner has a reputation beyond reputeFitPartner has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
All the goalkeepers who are labelled World Class are not doing well.
De Gea and Neuer were so poor and Alisson and Courtios have been average.
How will we solve the goalkeeping problem is something I'm very keen to know.
The only thing that is world class is their transfer fee
Old 28-06-2018, 09:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7710 / Power: 19
masterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
I prefer that he does not come back. He isn't being professional. We qualified for the Champions League final yet he does not come back to assist.
I think it must have been so serious that he left Anfield without a word . Wish him all the best in whatever he does in the future.

Ignore list: Jason_

LiverpoolClown
Old 28-06-2018, 09:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7710 / Power: 19
masterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai View Post
I just watched the biggest joke in World Cup....
Korea's second goal was a joke and gift wrapped by the German goalie.

Klopp should now sign the Korean goalie
With all these kind of silly mistakes the price of a stopper should come down or maybe Liverpool should stick with what they have .

Ignore list: Jason_

LiverpoolClown
Old 28-06-2018, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 9
Firmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of light

Another player we should look at to replace Coutinho is Juan Quintero. He seems a good playmaker and often drops deep to create the chances.

He could link the front three with his good passes and vision. We need to inject some creativity into the squad because right now we are dry and depend too much on the front three.
Old 28-06-2018, 11:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11548 / Power: 21
Lamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond repute

Mane follows Salah back home.
Old 29-06-2018, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3657 / Power: 24
newton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamborghini View Post
Its ok, we still got Lovren in the last 16.
Old 29-06-2018, 12:06 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamborghini View Post
Good for Liverpool...... Klopp can have a proper pre-season with the players available.
Old 29-06-2018, 12:10 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post

.....Way things are going, we could well get a dark horse WC winner and a first time one as well
Belgium is a very popular dark horse..........
Old 29-06-2018, 02:09 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 0
Campro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by newton View Post
Its ok, we still got Lovren in the last 16.
And also Firmino, Henderson, Alexander-Trent & Mignolet.
Old 29-06-2018, 10:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Southgate deployed TAA in a wing-back role and he did well.
All the set pieces were taken by TAA too so that shows the trust the manager has in him.
We shall see how he improves in 2 to 3 years.
Old 29-06-2018, 10:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 21
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Pom likes this mosaic of images:

The names of the players: Mane, Salah, Duda, Kawin, Janda if arranged in such a way it means, in Malay, "Mana salah duda kahwin Janda" [Whats wrong a widow marrying a female divorcee?"

Just to lighten up this thread.
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 29-06-2018, 11:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 409 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17909 / Power: 18
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Great things to come?

Naby Keita shocked as no.8 given to him by Gerrard in incredible photo.

Gerrard is now Rangers manager, so the fact he travelled back home to present Keita with his old jersey is quite an iconic moment.
Our 23-year-old appreciated the gesture enormously.
“It was an incredible day for me. He gave me the No.8 jersey. When it happened, it was a surprise and I didn’t expect it,” Keita told Liverpoolfc.com.
“When he came in, I looked and him and said, ‘wow’ because he is a legend. He is somebody who always showed respect, who gave his all on the pitch, somebody who is loved here.
“If somebody like that gives you his shirt number, it’s not to play around with, it is to try and do as much as he did – that’s my motivation.”
We are glad Liverpool waited three years to give the no.8 to a player who truly deserved it.
Keita has all the tenacity, talent and belied to honour the legacy Gerrard left.
Hopefully he can do what our legendary former captain never did and one day lift the Premier League with it, too.
Old 29-06-2018, 12:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 586 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakehead View Post
Belgium is a very popular dark horse..........
Batshuayi also scored a header!Lmao

Jokes aside, Belgium does indeed look good. Brazil also look class and growing in strength with each match. A pity they meet in the last eight(assuming both clear the last 16) instead of the final though. This match shall be a must watch
Old 01-07-2018, 12:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 409 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17909 / Power: 18
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Some good news coming?
Liverpool have resumed talks with Lyon over a deal for attacking midfielder Nabil Fekir, 24.
But Manchester United have also placed an offer for Fekir's services.

Liverpool are not only interested in Real Madrid midfielder Marco Asensio, 22, but his team-mate Lucas Vazquez as well.
Old 02-07-2018, 05:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 586 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

How about that Danijel Subasic, eh?!

Also damn happy Sergio Ramos is going back early to Spain

Drama and a big upset last night.

Kane, Dele Alli and Co. better be wary!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1