The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-04-2018, 10:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 375 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1905 / Power: 15
Baileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant future
Re: Milf ol

On departure day, we took our limited luggage and went to the airport to meet up with the rest of her family. When we reached the airport all of them are already there, seem like they are more excited then us.

We greeted her parents who are in their sixties. Then we saw her sister, Esther and her husband Vince. Her sister is 2 years younger, almost same height as my wife but slimmer and fairer than my wife. Her hubby Vince actually works in Japan for the passed few years and purposely flew back to join us for the trip. They are still childless.
We greeted each other and asked him how was him as it’s being a while since we meet up with him.

“Good good” was his reply but I noticed that he kept staring at my wife while replying.

“Jen you still look as pretty as I last seen you few years ago” was his next reply. Ok I have changed my wife name…lol.

“No lah…fat liao…put on a bit of weight leh” Jen replied shyly.

“Aiya put on a bit of weight good lah…not like Esther so skinny.” He let out a laugh.
We talked for a little while longer before boarding the plane to our destination.
Old 30-04-2018, 06:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward to your next updates to this very nice story TS.
Old 30-04-2018, 07:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1905 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats Bailey.. Good to know all is well between u n wifey now

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 30-04-2018, 07:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

really like your story bro! hoping for more good stuff to come.
Old 30-04-2018, 10:03 AM
Samster

Baileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant future

Thanks guys for your support...haven't being writing for a while and also need time to recall the incident that happened a few months back. Will update asap.
Old 30-04-2018, 12:30 PM
Samster

Reached our destination around noon and after all necessary paper work, we boarded the bus that ferry us to the resort.

The parents were tired after the travelling so they wanted to take a nap after they checked into their room. Not wanted to disturb them, we decided to bring our kids to the pool downstairs.

The kids changed into their swimming gear in double quick time and Jen also changed into her black bikini with white poker dots. After putting on some weight, her body now looks fuller and her boobs rounder but downside is she now has a rounder tummy area. To me she is still as sexy as before.

“Aiyo fat liao lah now wear bikini not nice already....so sad.” Jen complained.

“No lah still looks good lah...” I replied.

“Sure ar ....”

“Ya lah...to me you will always looks so nice and sexy.”

She looked at me and gave me one of her sweetest smile, seems to be happy with my reply.

While walking to the children pool, I spotted a few stares at her from those guys in the pool, esp Ang Moh ones.

We were playing along and enjoying ourselves and guess who came down to join us ? Yup Vince and Esther….Esther is in her one piece swim suit…nothing to shout about but can see she have good body shape and a nice set of boobs ….should be a B cup…maybe she is one of those are blessed ones…slim body with good boob size.
Old 30-04-2018, 10:34 PM
Samster

We played with the kids for a while and then left them will the ladies while Vince and me chilled by side of the pool looking at them…

“Bro you are a lucky man…” Vince commented suddenly .

“Huh why did you say that ?” I reply even though I know what or who he was referring to.

“Jen getting hotter and sexier since the last time I saw her and so daring to wear a 2 piece bikini to the pool to show off her body. Seriously you look at both of them...Esther wearing her one piece swimsuit and Jen in her sexy bikini who will attract you more ?”

“Esther not that bad lah…still maintaining such a good body shape, she really know how to take her of her body. Jen sexy meh...She has put on a bit of weight since our second kid, maybe getting older liao thats why more difficult to lose those weights…ha ha ha.” Me trying to bush him off.

“Bro you are wrong...the sexiness of a woman is from inside her so even if she put on some weight others will still find her sexy and attractive. To me..On the other hand you look at Esther, she just don't have that sexiness factor even though like you said she is slim, nice boobs and all..."

“Wa you said until like that ar....Esther is your wife leh...."

"Bro I am just telling you the truth regardless if she is my wife or not. No doubt Esther love to have sex and will do stuff to excite me but sometimes I just don't have the mood to do it with her."

Wa didn't expect him to talk about our wives so openly. Then he continued again...

"Seriously if Jen is a Japanese or living in Japan I can guarantee you she will be hot cake there and many of those Japanese guys will be eyeing to up her hor."

"You sure bo ? "

“Of course. Don't forget I have being working there for the past few years and I know the trend there very well hor.” Came his reply.

“So you be interested in her as well ?” I throw him this question.

“Of course I am interested but because she is my sister-in-law, so I can only see and cannot touch. Ha ha ha....”

“Wa I must really be careful of you man....ha ha “ I reply sarcastically.

“Ha ha don’t worry lah bro....but to tell you the truth I actually did have encounters with those sexy Japanese ladies while i was there if not how can I survive ?” He said.

One moment tell me not to worry and next said he did have encounters with other woman so is that suppose to be a warning to me ?

We stayed at the pool for a little while more before heading back to our room...o by the way we stayed in the same room..maybe I should say it’s more like an apartment then a room with all the cooking utensils and stove.

Brought her parents out for dinner followed by a round of massage before we head back to the resort…
Old 01-05-2018, 07:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

keep on sharing this story, it's a really nice read.
Old 01-05-2018, 02:37 PM
Samster

In the middle of the night I went out to the hall to get myself a drink and I heard noises from Esther room so I walked towards their room to check it out.

As I approached their room, the noise got louder and its sound like someone is moaning but with an element of pain.

When I reached their room I noticed that the door was ajared, I peeped in and saw Vince was spreading Esther legs wide with both his hands and ramming her forcefully. Esther moaning was a mixture of enjoyment and pain. But seeing Esther getting rammed and moaning already gave me a hard on.

Just as Vince flipped Esther over to doggie, I felt a tac on my t shirt and I looked back it’s Jen. She asked what’s happening, without replying I shifted her in front of me so that she could see the action herself. She was astonished when she saw Vince ramming her sister in doggie fashion.
As Vince rammed Esther, he was grabbing both of Esther's hand tightly with one hand and at the same time smacking her butt hard with the other. Esther moaned loudly with every smack against her butt.

Jen was getting aroused from all live action in front of her so much so that she placed her index finger in her mouth and began sucking them subconsciously. I pulled out my hard rod from my boxers and placed it against her butt crack and began rubbing her. As I got her more aroused, I shifted my rod and placed it against her wet pussy and slide it slowly along her pussy. She gave out a soft moan but immediately placed her hand to cover her mouth so as not to attract the attention of the couple.

Soon her body got all jelly and she dropped down to the floor…my rod teasing must be too much for her to take. She then turned and kneel in front of me, got hold of my rod and started sucking and licking me.

She then stood up , hugged me and whispered

“I want your hard cock in me…”

She then got hold of my hand and pulled me back to our room.
Old 01-05-2018, 02:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

this is a really nice story bro, great share!
Old 01-05-2018, 09:54 PM
Samster

Once in our room she took off her nighties dropped down to her kneels again and continued to service me….I then lifted her up and pushed her onto the bed, spread her legs wide just like how Vince did to her sister and began painting her soaking wet pussy. I know very soon she will get her O and squirt.

“Oooo…I am cumming cumming….arrrhhhh….”

And she sprayed her love juice….

“Dear come come…I want you to be inside me….”

But I have other ideas….I fingered her and soon she got her second orgasm.

“Archhhh…arrchhh….” She was moaning non stop…

I went down to hug her and we french furiously….then I planted my hard rod into her and began ramming her in missionary position, she moaned uncontrollably just like Esther did just now…but hers was more on enjoyment than pain.

Her moaning just made me more aroused as I began to ram her even harder till she cum again and her juice was gushing out from her pussy.

“Dear I want to blow you…” she said weakly

I brought my rod to her and she immediately plunged it into her mouth and blow me until I released my full load into her mouth…
Old 02-05-2018, 07:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

good story TS, shall wait here for more of it.
Old 02-05-2018, 07:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more updates to this story.
Old 02-05-2018, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
ChristJohnny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good Story Bro ...
Old 02-05-2018, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2543 / Power: 15
dvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond repute

omg! holiday wonders!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1